It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Leaves Planet Earth Nasa Video Footage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
great footage, lets have mainstream media post this and see what kind of drama unfolds in the masses

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by district9
great footage, lets have mainstream media post this and see what kind of drama unfolds in the masses

Greetings district9,

It would be great if this was broadcasted around the World.
The mass reaction would indeed be very interesting to watch.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by district9

Greetings district9,

It would be great if this was broadcasted around the World.
The mass reaction would indeed be very interesting to watch.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

Such footage has been featured over the years in numerous UFO related shows broadcast worldwide by the MSM. The "mass reaction" has to date been underwhelming.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have to agree with JimOberg. Although the lighting storm in the back ground, and the ice crystals in the foreground is fascinating to watch, the author’s omission of specific detail leads to suspect skepticism.
And to JimOberg. Do you recall talking to an O5 from the North Base, about the RNAV approach to WPAFB being KITTI and HHAWK? The O5 flew a viper with the tailcode ED.

Always check your 6 and maintain angels, lest the earth rise up to smite thee.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I have to agree with JimOberg. Although the lighting storm in the back ground, and the ice crystals in the foreground is fascinating to watch, the author’s omission of specific detail leads to suspect skepticism.
And to JimOberg. Do you recall talking to an O5 from the North Base, about the RNAV approach to WPAFB being KITTI and HHAWK? The O5 flew a viper with the tailcode ED.

Always check your 6 and maintain angels, lest the earth rise up to smite thee.

I agree on one point dates and time of the Nasa video are important but I would not jump and say these are Ice Crystals .

Do Ice Crystals move in a direction as these objects were in a direction leaving the Earth atmosphere.

I have viewed the Ice Crystals and the video we are viewing here has no connection to that .

Those must be big ice Crystals Leaving the Planet.

I do not believe the author who has posted these video's from Nasa is trying to omit anything but share things that most people have not seen in the public eye.

I still feel this is not Ice but Intelligent Craft .

I have tried to find any Nasa video with Ice breaking from the Shuttle sofar nothing .

Its always anything else but what it truly is .

Anyway thanks for your opinion on this video and what you feel it could be .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
And to JimOberg. Do you recall talking to an O5 from the North Base, about the RNAV approach to WPAFB being KITTI and HHAWK? The O5 flew a viper with the tailcode ED. Always check your 6 and maintain angels, lest the earth rise up to smite thee.

Don't recall ever being in any position to discuss Wright-Pat approaches of any kind. Maybe another 'James Oberg'.

I've got 'watch your 6' tatooed inside my eyelids.

John Boyd forever! OODA!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This is genuine it was actually extracted from a documentary on several videos by NASA, of course they tried to say it was "ice crystals" lol but who believes anything they say, id suggest watch zeitgeist 1 and 2

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i think its not over Africa, its over Afganisthan

still ...for those who said they are travelling the same speed..they are not...and those who beleive its an optical illusion because of camera movements would stationery stars move a bit too?

im not saying its a defeated ufo fleet running away from earth..i think its some sort of debris...or maybe..could it got something to do with the thunderstorm..btw y nasa is always interested in filming thunderstorms from space with UV cameras? i think they are more beautiful from down here..maybe its true that alien activity is major next to them?...so maybe..are aliens really here?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
im not saying its a defeated ufo fleet running away from earth..i think its some sort of debris...or maybe..could it got something to do with the thunderstorm..btw y nasa is always interested in filming thunderstorms from space with UV cameras? i think they are more beautiful from down here..maybe its true that alien activity is major next to them?...so maybe..are aliens really here?

There's no evidence these images are anything but visible-light scenes from regular cameras... the 'UV' stuff is somebody's imagination.

The cameras were regularly aimed at thunderstorms as part of the MLE program. "Mesoscale Lightning". Google it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

thank you for the MLE program info....

but you failed to explain what those things are for you

if im not mistaken..if we consider this as a lightning research it is quiet a staionary object filming and those lights seems to be coming from earth and also far away from the field of view...can we rule out the famous answer "ice crystals"?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join