It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plan: Temple Mount Under Arab-Muslim Sovereignty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have no idea how accurate this source is ...

Israel National News

IsraelNN.com) The Middle East peace plan that United States President Barack Obama will unveil soon involves the creation of a Palestinian Authority state by 2011 and the transfer of Islamic holy sites in Jerusalem [presumably including the Temple Mount – ed.] to Arab-Muslim sovereignty, Saudi newspaper Al-Ukaz has learned.

According to the report published Sunday in Al-Ukaz, the Obama plan also includes the following elements:

- Some parts of eastern Jerusalem [presumably Neveh Yaakov, Pisgat Ze'ev and the like - ed.] would be transferred to Israeli control.

- There would be an international presence in the Jordan Valley and other parts of Judea and Samaria.

- The Palestinian Authority terror organizations would be disbanded and turn into political parties.

- The large settlement blocs in Judea and Samaria would not be dismantled.

- The fate of smaller Jewish settlement areas would be decided in a three-month-long negotiation period.

Um .. isn't the Palestinian Authority also a poltiical party already?

Some of what is allegedly going to be suggested is curious. I don't know how it could be verified. Such as the call for the Palestinian Authority not to be allowed to have military treaties with other countries in the region. I am sure they'd say 'sure .. no treaties', but then do what they want covertly anyways.

And the (alleged) call for Judea and Samaria to be demilitarized and for its airspace to remain under Israel control. I don't know how that would go over.

Anyways, here it is for discussion ...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I do not know. Given the source ( non-objective right wing Israeli site) that uses other source (non-objective Saudi newspaper) and still has to state "presumably including Temple Mount, not that convinced that any drastic changes would take place in this department. Even now WAKF (Muslim organization) manages Temple Mount.
As for rumors - there are multitude of them. From making Jerusalem international city (????) to some kind of partition like you mention. Nobody knows what will happen, if one side does not agree - it would be always possible to ignite the conflict again very fast and all those plans would burn together with people.
Anyway - i do not see Israeli prime minister capable of giving control of Western wall to Palestinian authorities and i do not see Palestinian leader capable of dismissing right of return for refugees.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I think Jerusalem should be turned into the Capitol of the world... Think about Christians, Jews, and Muslims hold that city scared. Why not move the UN there and make it Earths Official Capitol. Revamp the UN, for elected officials, and draft a constitution for the whole world to vote on.

That would be swell.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

I think Jerusalem should be turned into the Capitol of the world... Think about Christians, Jews, and Muslims hold that city scared. Why not move the UN there and make it Earths Official Capitol. Revamp the UN, for elected officials, and draft a constitution for the whole world to vote on.

That would be swell.

Wow, you've actually set up the pre-requisite for the majority of Biblical prophesy.

I wonder who would sit on the high seat, huh?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It would be the Antihrist that sits upon the throne of the most holy city, yes? Oh, the Abomiation! Do you see where this leads? It's an ancient script that very well might be played out. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is probably just another story from your source with the Kenya birth certificate.

I don't think I've seen you since that thread?

Would giving the temple mount to Arabs make your blood boil?

Is that what your doing here? Trying to get pro-israeli people anti-obama?

Seems like everything you contribute is trying get people on one side or the other.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

That would be swell.

I agree, but as long as israel no longer controls it. Don't get me wrong, I don't want the Arabs controling it either, I see them both as equally radical.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

- There would be an international presence in the Jordan Valley and other parts of Judea and Samaria.

- The Palestinian Authority terror organizations would be disbanded and turn into political parties.

Just how those two statements are written above show enough evidence the source is very questionable.

There is an obvious name game going on.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh brother ....

Originally posted by breakingdradles
This is probably just another story from your source with the Kenya birth certificate.

Skeptic Overlord was my source of the Kenyan Birth Certificate thread.
Try to keep up with what's going on.

I don't think I've seen you since that thread?

Then you haven't been around much.

Would giving the temple mount to Arabs make your blood boil?

What an absurd thing to say. Franky, I couldn't care less.
And I'm not the subject of the thread ... the story is.

Is that what your doing here? Trying to get pro-israeli people anti-obama?

Oh lord .. go take your meds and lay down or something ...

Seems like everything you contribute is trying get people on one side or the other.

Seems like everything you post is absurd.
There ... nannny nanny boo boo back to you. :shk:
Gawd ...

I said it's ALLEGED and that I have no idea about the credibility of the source.
I also pointed out an error that I saw immediately with the story.
The STORY is the subject, breakingdradles. Not me.
Try to follow the T&C of the site .. will ya'.

[edit on 8/25/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

No the anti-christ will reign in Babolon Iraq for some reason of another.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I am sorry, but that is just not gonna happen/work.

Seriously, never.

My solution is to have Jerusalem be a independent country within a country.

I am thinking like Vatican city.

Their own power, water, police, military.......

It would be the job of Jerusalem police to keep the peace.
(perhaps like vatican, the police/guards are from a neutral country)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I thought the anti-christ was to be in the rebuilt temple on the mount.

He would live there.

I don't have exact bible quotes, but I am sure you understand what I mean.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Construction for the sacrificial altar for the Temple was started the last week of July 2009 (on a special sacred day). Stones are being gathered from the dead sea to build the altar.

Technically, you don't need a building to have a Temple.

All you really need is the sacrificial altar and the "sacred utensils" and vestments (which are ready).

Any "high place" can serve as a temple as long as there is an altar and a sacrifice.

There are many diversions in place right now to keep people directed away from what is really about to take place.

As soon as there is a revolt or uprising....the sacrifices will be collected and held for the "proper time".

Ancient writings explain that throughout the courses of various civilizations, sacrifices have been necessary during times of crisis.

Some of these same writings also allude to undesirable humans as being equal to animals. Therefore, human sacrifices are often the order of the day.

The christians seem to be eager for the temple to be rebuilt because they believe this is the "last sign of the end". What they may not expect yet, is that those animal sacrifices will be humans.

And what is startling is that church doctrine is gradually being twisted to uphold blood sacrifice. It is now being said that the cessation of blood sacrifice was a false teaching. It is being emphasized that Paul continued the blood sacrifices even after the crucifixion of Jesus.

The bible scriptures that refer to "two in the field...one taken and one left; two at the mill..one taken and one left...two in the bed--one taken one left" describes a silent stealth operation of taking out specific targets.

In Luke 17:37 the disciples ask "But where are they going?" Jesus replies that they are going to their death. Where the corpses are, there are the vultures. (Some translations say "eagles"; both are predatory birds.)

Those who are being targeted for removal are not the blinded christian sheep. The ones who will be taken out are those who are exposing the evils of religion and its mind control and manipulation.

The only way for the powerful to keep control over the ignorant masses is to remove those who are speaking out.

The christians are the sheep in the pen. The wolf does not bother with them. He knows he can eat them at any time. What the wolves are concerned about are those who are trying to break down the pen to free the captive sheep.

The altar being built is symbolic, although I wouldn't doubt that it may actually be used for specific ritual human sacrifice.

There is no need for an actual temple building and if people are distracted waiting for that to happen....they will probably not even realize that the sacrifices have already started before the construction of an actual Temple building.

People are under the God-spell of the magi. And these magicians present the deflection in their right hand, orchestrating chaotic distractions right in front of you, while they are working the real trick with their left hand.

If people do not look past the right hand of chaos they will not see what is really being worked with the left hand.

There is speculation that a few "missing" trillion dollars is being poured into the Temple project. I have no doubt it will be built. But I speculate that the sacrifices will have already happened before it is completed. By the time of completion, there will probably be the announcement of "peace". That kind of peace can only come after the bloody ritual sacrifices have taken place.

new topics

top topics

join