It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astral Circus vs. Spiritual Realms

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpiotropic
I frequently wonder why so many people are so certain about who they are talking to, what they are doing and how things are related. I wonder why I dont have so many answers.

A friend told me he was invited to church by some christians once. It was the kind that gets euphoric and god speaks through them in their meetings. You know, those guys that get up and start blabbering about and spassing out. He went there and told me he was never ever going back, it was very scary. Every time one of them got up and started their thing, he could see a nasty black mass of a thing standing over them and clearly being connected to them. So religious people.....dont be so sure you are dealing with the power of the good Lord

So basically, what you mean Skyfloating is that there are much much more to it than my immature games ("forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing....")? Whatever use of the astral realms, it is certainly totally mindblowing to a skeptic. Not many things that can beat seing your concepts going down the drains...

Good point.

My personal view is that some of those "Christian" churches, such as those who go into a voodoo-like trance and speak in tongues, are dealing with the lower-astral.

Ive seen the parasitical entities sucking energy myself.

I think people are naive and if something has the label "spiritual", that must mean its "great".

Thats why humility and admitting one does not really know that much, is emphasized on many spiritual paths.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would trust activities in the Astral about the same as I would trust bankers and politicians sincere smiley faces.l

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here are some videos I made on how to astral project very quickly using sleep paralysis. You can also download the transcripts for these videos on my blog at www.lucidology.com/blog

Waking Sleep Paralysis: The Holy Grail For New Lucid Dreamers & OBEers

The Stop Drop & Roll Sleep Command To Fall Asleep Fast

Fast Relaxation For Lucid Dreams And OBEs

How To Optimize Brain Chemistry For Lucid Dreams & OBEs

The Fastest Way To Have Lucid Dreams & OBEs Tonight - Timer Method

The 4 Easiest Movement-Free Reality Checks For Lucid Dreams And OBEs

Exit Blindness - 3 Fast Solutions

OBE Vibrations & 3 Ways To Tell How Close You Are To An OBE

Fast Exit Methods For Lucid Dreams & OBEs

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It is said (have to put it like this when I cannot remember who said it to me) that everyone has astrals hanging on to them.

A couple of years ago I went to an alternative fair in town and there was a woman there who worked with removing astrals from people. She said either they had some kind of connection to them in real life (dead people) or they were there to learn from the "host". She went into trance to get in contact with them. The first time I went past her and looked her in the eyes, I got a terrible headache.

Want to comment on your initial post about "circus" fairs Skyfloating.

My aunt was a tarot reader by phone(I used to do it a little bit aswell, for her, but quickly disliked it). This practice seems to sooth people into some false preconception that things will happen and they sit down in a apathetic drowse waiting for their miserable lives to get better. Most people using it are very desperate or they are obsessed with someone. Although good intention from the reader....the money ticks out of their pockets and they have achieved nothing. Lots of these calls are concerning other people which they obsess about, as previously said, and that is a major ethical issue. We take away peoples ability to act (or the need to learn to act) and feed their destructive behaviour.

I used to have respect for people with good intuition (as some of them clearly have), but when I got close to the business I saw a different side to it. Only a year ago there was an incident where the newspapers sniffed out a certain celebrity using these tarot readers alot. Shortly after, the two of the readers (I know one of them) were more than willing to talk to the newspapers about it. It was despicable and it made me sick reading their rantings and delivering this person out to the public like it was meat to the crocodiles. Why? I guess all PR is good PR!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70
Unconditional LOVE is the most powerful force ever, while it can be defined as perfect equality!
a signature from a different forum:
Peace and Harmony through Unconditional LOVE!

It absolutely is, there is nothing more powerful. It is something the astrals cant feel and this is why we are manipulated there, they wish to take it, use it and drain it from us.

Always look towards the higher realms, always send love to them even if you cant sense them fully they are there waiting to show us unconditional love through spirit.

Love and much light to you.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Astral Travel, or Astral Projection, is simply a fun ability we have. While it may open your eyes to the realization that there is more than this physical plane, which can be a good thing, in the end, its just a toy.

Enlightenment takes place here and now, in the physical world (which turns out, isn't so physical).

Yep. As it turns out the physical realm isnt that physical afteral.

I can really share the sentiment.

Oh, but I have to disagree with your stance on Psychic abilities.
Psychic abilities, imo, are apart of everyone, and once a conscience shift takes place, I think more people will be finding that out.

Nothing you wrote disagrees with my view on psychic abilities. And even if it did, what the heck.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpiotropic

Yes, indeed. And the lady who "cast out astral-entities" was herself under the influence of one...hilarious.

The reason for this thread is that new-age-issues usually only get debunked from a "skeptics" perspective. I wished to point out that they can also be debunked from a spiritual perspective, as the skeptics perspective is unconvincing as it operates in an entirely different paradigm than the spiritual.

However...some things are so blatantly obviously unhelpful (result-less, like the tarot-readings you mentioned) that they are invalid from almost any perspective.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
?????

Typo corrected.

The idea is that one can only perceive/experience what one is energetically "aligned" with or "in correspondence with". So if someone is on the first floor of a building, they wont see the skyline of the city, no matter how much I rant about it.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

I think your example shows that there is frustration for the person who is ranting about the skyline. Fair to say? I think the person who is ranting about the skyline "knows with all their heart" that there is a skyline as apposed to those who don't know that their is more to our existence... That's what popped into my head when I read your comment.

Thanks for your post.. Way good my friend - you know what your gettin, the S+F...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Indeed, and that is why I appreciate your thread so much
The skeptic threads is about whether "spooky things" do excist or not. It comes up again and again. I only find it interesting to look into sometimes because these questions brings out those who roams the "paranormal forum" and never says anything. They only come out when it is time to tell you how incredibly stupid you are with an amazing eagerness

It is easy for a softening skeptic to keep the narrowmindedness further on..like, ok then! So there is some weird stuff going on here so I will have to accept that there is the one "world" we know and agree about, and then there is ONE more. Its hard to throw all your sane concepts in the bin, but it must be done in order to start over.

I am now more concerned to learn about the nature of the beyond. I have great respect for the beings, their nature and their "mission", be it lower astral, spiritual or unknown origins. These days I have been thinking about the question of ancient self upholding creations versus manmade entities. I am not sure if I put the words right, but hopefully I make sense. I have read some books on chaos magick and that one can construct and name beings of your purpose. Again I do not know if its suitable in your thread, but I would love to hear you peoples input on this

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
is it anyone that can reach these feilds through meditation?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ace post Mr Green. To sumarise your thoughts less eloquontly;
All of this is a realisation of self. We are all little "gods", propogating infinity.

Sky, my understadings Ill try keep brief (sigh~ I said try)...
My spiritual realisations dont need come from the New Age chants and mantras, though good for some, they are not as definitve for me as 'experiencing' which is the greatest spirit teacher.
Say I read a book on knitting, wont make me an expert and understand it fully, not till I practice it and experience it.
Love, and all other emotions from experiences provide me and my 'higher' self with realisations, and help me create more questions for the collective mind that require further infinite realisations. This world I live in, indeed provides the 'spirit realm' experiences (understandings) in order to keep propogating infinity. Fractal universish....

The "experience" is part of propogating understandings and more questions, and that "experience" can come from meditation, prayer, work, family life, laughter, grief, poverty, crime, caring for a pet, OBEs ( I find the latter boring nowadays as they dont 'charge' me in anyway)...anything. The experiences or answers we live charge energy within infinity, in different ways or levels of understanding if you like.

There are also "naughty" realisations that are being propogated through us. We dont need to do this, but thats the great trick the "devil" (not that I belive in him traditionally) figured out how to propogate self, through fear, anger hatred etc. All this charges energy within the spirit world, including the astral.

I see the point in all existences (not just human) more like a physical math, an infinte set of physical equations and answers. Chaos/Order.
The "lower astral" is just part of that infinite chaotic/ordered masterpiece we exist within. I pay it little heed, as my 'power' (use the term tongue in cheek) currently comes from the function I was given/chose which is living.

My 2 cents...Im OK with being whatever I wanna be any day any way, Im living, and that is the function required of me for now within infinty. I try do it with love and joy, they are the "purest" understadings I can have to connect me with the "Big Bang"
though I gotta admit, its not always the case lol! I can be a demonic brat at times. Hmmm wander if my ATS blurts and tanties I can blame on the astral....

Thanks to all for posting in this great thread.
Zazzy F

[edit on 5-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
* Can anyone help me ? I've posted this in 3 ( now 4 ) different threads. Thank you *

First and foremost, I apologize for hi-jacking this thread, however, I feel that I am in dire need of help. I am unable to start a thread due to my low post count, unfortunately. Again, my apologies. I posted this thread ( what you're about to read ) earlier on a spiritual forum, but to my avail, haven't received any answers as of yet. I truly feel like something is trying to " blast " out of my third eye. The power is so immense and, at times, very uncomfortable. I almost feel like I'm going insane ( and, to be clear, I have no family history ( that I am aware of ) of mental illness of any sort ). I thank you for your time.

( I apologize if this is posted in the place. Perhaps it could be moved, Mods ? )

" Hello. As the title of this thread states, I TRULY am honored to be here. I don't know any of you ... but I love you all. And I really mean that.

I have something of importance that I'd like to share with all of you ... something that's been bothering me for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps ( it is my hope, anyways ) you can help me. I've never meditated before ... up until a couple of weeks ago. Let's begin. As I was meditating ( not knowing much about it other than to listen to the " silence " ) I heard, what seemed to be, very high pitched noises coming from inside my head. Now, I should state that I hear these noises all the time, but not at the volume it was coming in at. Anyways, about 5 minutes into this meditation the noises start to get louder ... and louder. I feel myself being drawn to them as a matter of fact. A couple more minutes pass then I start to feel vibrations ! This is when I stop and call it a day ! LOL ! Freaked me out !

The second time I meditated ( roughly a few days later ) I felt the same thing ( again, about 5 minutes into it ) accompanied, this time, by a sense of " pulling out of myself ". I felt as if something ( and I feel it now as I'm typing ) is trying to pull out of my head. I've never felt this before. And this is where I am in need of help. Ever since I meditated the 2nd time I've felt ( almost everyday ) extreme pressure on my 3rd eye as well as my crown. Sometimes it feels as if there is ants walking around on my brain, to put it lightly. Again, as I type this I feel it. I also feel very joyous ... very, very happy ( which is somewhat rare for me ... not to say that I am an agree person ). I have felt at times in the last two weeks when in conversation with my co-workers as if I'm not really there ... that I'm looking at them outside of my body. That I am observing myself observing them ? The other day someone had made fun of the fact that I blink so much ( something I've been doing since I was a child ) and I just let it go one ear out the other. Something I've never been able to do ! It's hard to describe ( and I apologize if this post is all over the place ... writing is not one of my talents ) but my mind feels empty almost ... I feel like a child again. I have no judgements whatsoever. I feel completely oblivous as to what's going on around me ... I wish I could put it into words. There are no thoughts in my head at times ... sometimes I feel as if everything is alien, if this makes sense. I don't really feel like I exist in the " here and now ". I am deeply, deeply sorry for all the confusion. I saw a psychic once a few years back ( something that was strongly suggested by quite a few people I worked with at the time due to their experiences with him ) and I'll never forget what he said. He said, " Don't let this go to your head, but in all my years of meeting people I've never met anyone like you before. You have a very strange energy. " Now, I'm not sharing this with you to say, " Wow, I must be special ! " What he said scared me ... what I'm sharing with you right now is scaring me. I don't know what to think as I've never experienced these type of " sensations " before ... I don't know. I'm still functioning though it seems.
Do any of you have any ideas ?

And, again, I apologize for the way this was typed ( spelling, grammar, etc. ). I speak much better than I can write ! LOL ! Love you all and have a great rest of the week and weekend. "

- James

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A kick because I think it's such a great thread.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Divination, such as asking a pendulum questions, can be done astrally or spiritually. When done spiritually, it is understood that the asking-session must be dedicated to the "most high", "the highest truth", "for the good of humanity" or "God".

I use the highest of all existence, not just Earth based and also for all living beings, not just those on this planet. In fact, I believe it's better to skip Earth entirely or just a crash course in history for better understanding oneself then not get involved with Earth based beings or systems at all. Things are pretty messed up at the Earth plane, leaving that behind to go practice elsewhere speeds up development and one can always return.

Getting rid of doubt is also important when asking information about a subject, simply accepting there is a cause for something and asking about that, not referring to anything else. If there is no permission, things don't happen or tricksters as you call them play with you just because of the possibility that is created when the practictioner uses his or her will to force an answer.

Using formal and correct speech also helps as using language like giving the bird or up yours doesn't help. Some folks don't know what the bird means or what the problem is with one's rear end.

The Astral-Circus however, is a few frequency-levels lower/slower than spiritual realms.

Maybe it's because in western society speed is associated with intelligence but in the immaterial when rushed into something that is done so the practitioner doesn't have the time to see where it leads or what the affects are of one's actions, the same as with sales pitches. The slower, the more relaxed and peaceful, the better.
edit on 4/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join