It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Warning from an 350 year old Cross.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

It's been a while since I read the info. I believe that the other cross was a sister cross, placed near the infamous cave system surrounding Cuzco, Peru. Supposedly the caves go for hundreds of miles. Also, they connect with Machu Picchu.

Better be careful hiding out there though, because this is where Quetzalcoatl (plumed serpent) is supposed to return; and, you might find yourself as his first snack!

This was the first time i have read about the R.C. connection; but, i believe that Weidner mentions the Georgia Guidestones; and, that they caught the inference to the Rosicrucians in the pseudonym of the guidestones devloper, "R.C. Christian"

I have not read the book, only the articles that were promoting the book. Weidner and Bridges, apparently had a parting of the ways since then; however, if you google Weidner, there are a lot of public articles from him related to Alchemy.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Does it really say that if the world ends, go to Peru? Then we could say that the only places to survive are where all the pyramids are found... or maybe inside the perimeter of all the pyramids...

Are there any pictures about that long tunnel that goes to Machu Pichu?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I dont believe you are allowed to copy that much of an external source. Only a snippet is allowed with a link.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I came across this before I read your post I was looking for something in the Bible and stumbled across a reference in the Bible to Jesus: King of the Jews in Matthew 27:37

www.biblegateway.com...

37And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

I have seen pictures on the web of the entrances to the caves, but, most of them have been sealed. the local authorities are tired of looking for people who get lost in them.

The idea behind going to Peru and hiding out in the caves is to survive a double cataclysm. One signified by the Sun on the cross and the other by the star.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Im sure there are other places to hide. There are caves all over the world, pyramids, recent thread on here talked about caves under Giza!! They could be markers of caves!

I also remember reading something about the 9 safe places in the world, there was somewhere in south america (think it was teotehuacan?), somewhere in eastern Canada, somewhere in Norway, somewhere in Africa, Tibet, somewhere in China or Japan, Antarctica I think, forget the others. Would have been good to not forget haha..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
9 safe places in response to what? water? fire?
It would be really nice if you could find that source, because as far as I know, Teotihuacan is still at the valley of Mexico which makes it very unsafe in case of an earthquake or if the valley sinks in ( which is actually happening)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Actually now that I think about it… I believe the safest places in the world are the Cenotes…. There were also the references for the underworld to the Mayan.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
From everything? ALl I know is 'catastrophe' I mean all the religions speak of fire so Im guessing fire catyclysm and floods and all... well they were all high up or had something special Im guessing tibet could flood from the snow, and its high up... other places may be caves that protect from fire... who knows..? We wont til it happens

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Isnt it so that the maya calandar speak of 5 global disasters, one for each time the the calendaer ends at 5124 years, by water, by fire etc.
I saw a dude on google video, he said 2012 is suposed to be the complete destruction as the last of the 5 disasters is the one the puts every thing back to the beginning ?

These people are so kosy !!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The only safe place in this world is set aside for the Jews and it is Petra. In Revelation they are told to flee to the Mountains...The mountains are Petra.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Maybe that is why the seed bank in Norway is so deep into the mountain.to be sure of safe protection from what is on it's way

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
One thing I've always wondered about.

If someone knew how to write, and the Churches had plenty of scholars, why would they go to all the trouble to 'hide' such information in the most obscure way possible?

Why didn't they just right it down with all the proper illuminations into a book? Like they did with with everything else?

Why would a bunch of people 300 years ago carve a stone cross with these symbols and just leave it? If they were going to go to that much trouble, why didn't they just carve the entire story out in Latin all over the cross? So it wouldn't be misconstrued. What would be the purpose in using pictures as opposed to words? Especially when the pictures are so easily misinterpreted unless one had all this random obscure knowledge of galactic centres, etc.

Just askin'.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I believe in the era, if you were found out to be writing such things, it was considered something of treason and you would have been executed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Heresy against the church was handled with swift execution. Which is why Nostradamus wrote in quatrains(sp?), they were obscure enough to pass as fiction. The key was, to write it well enough where people would later notice your 'works of fiction' starting to appear in history.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yes its the work of the Masonry. They made the symbols on the foundation of that cross. Along with symbols covering 2012 on many other churches in the UK as well.

History channel talks about the symbols on the cross along with the symbols on many other mason churches in this documentation.
video.google.com...:*:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8& sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DANO&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=vfoDStmoBM6S_Qavy7CiBw&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Whoa. I had never heard of this before. Now I'm intrigued so I thought I would resurrect this thread.

I knew that the Cross at Hendaye was telling me that a catastrophe of some kind was going to happen. Fulcanelli clearly tells us that this catastrophe will not only herald the end of the Iron Age but will also be of a celestial nature. Indeed the angry sun face on the Cross indicates that this disaster has something to do with the sun. But I was lost. I had figured out that the bottom pedestal part represented the solar system from our earth’s point of view and that the cross on the column above the pedestal was representing something beyond the borders of our solar system. The questions of how an unknown alchemist working on the cross 350 years ago could know about all of this also amazed me.

Now I also knew that there was another world, of sorts, that lay at right angles to our world. Through all of this research I was beginning to understand the hyper-dimensional nature of our reality...

...It seemed to me by the end of 1998 that the Cross at Hendaye was actually describing a ‘season of the apocalypse’ rather than a specific date. The two X’s on the cross, coupled with the number 20 card from the tarot appeared to indicate a twenty year, or so, final cycle of this season, with the September 22nd 2002 date at the very center of this twenty year span, which would end ten years later with the helical rising of the center of the galaxy in 2012.

jayweidner.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's interesting how almost everything is based on ridiculous suppositions with no merit.

The idea of a galaxy was not known till the 1700s or later. Yet the claim is that these folks knew about the galactic center. Ridiculous.

I laughed at the section where the translation is simply given as a completely different phrase with NO, absolutely NO reasoning given.

I love the use of odd trivia. Mentioning Zappa does what exactly?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join