It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 NFL Contest Trash Talking and Q&A thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
TANTRUM ALERT*************************
jack is now foed by zazz, for not letting an aussie in with her picks before the game started...I cant help my time zone so missued it by minutes.
I am going to foe all mods and supposed friends, and you can all direct your responces to Jack

]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If you get hit by a cat aimed at jack, I suggest you U2U jack with your complaint.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Jack......
Is a voting system available to post ban mods for acts of "policing the boards".......? :p

zaz, I'll share my points with you when I win.......

-Dev

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I got foed

It wasn't pretty.

Walks away with head and shoulders slumped

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I support Zazz in everything she does unconditionally even if I have absolutely no idea what's going on, I hereby stand forth to declare my outrage and anger and dismay at all who oppose her. May the forces of Odin descend upon any thread that Zazz doesn't approve of and Ragnarok itself begin by the sounding of the 7th Trumpet of the Bible all Angels descend from heaven with Jesus Christ leading them and join Odin in this epic battle to fight for whatever her cause may be.

That and I'll do this too

So there!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I could not concur more! An unhappy zazz is simply unacceptable! UNACCEPTABLE, I tell you! And to be foe'd by such a sweet beauty is heartwrenching to say the least! SUPPORT ZAZZ! END THE TYRANNY!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
STAND WITH ME...JACK you said join the que, Im bringing reinforcments......

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Zaz, I dont know what happened to you. The deadlines were set and clearly based on the american time zone. I understand that since you are in australia the time zone problem caused you to lose your chance. But, then why are you foeing everyone on your friends list and asking us to blame Jack for this. You should have been early for participating. This is not a healthy competition. I had a deep respect for you. I thought you were a well learnt person. But your current actions points to the contrary. I am sorry to say that I cant help you in this.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm with you zazzy the whole way!!!
It isn't right and I completely agree with you.

Please un-foe me

Were suppose to be fwiends zazzy
?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Alright guys....We just saw the two teams that will be in the AFC Championship.What a great game, no doubt these are the two top teams IMHO....YES, I AM MAD AND SAD my team lost, but I mean, OT, against the Steelers at Pittsburgh.....

Tennessee will not lose again for at least 6 games...

PS: For anyone not watching:

Final score: 13-10 Pittsburgh in Overtime...

[edit on 9/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Now I know Jack is mean sometimes. Especially when it comes to rules but there's no need to throw cats. They are blameless in this.

I'll talk to him for ya and see if I can get him to allow you to submit your picks next week before the deadline. You had have lost the first game anyway.

Remember, it's not the kitties fault.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Not always pretty but that was a goodie. I hope Polamalu is ok, did he make some unbelievable plays or what? I figured we'd get a couple guys hurt in this one but I sure hate to see him be one of them.

See you in the fall and if you guys see NE first, please put it to them

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Alright guys.I am wiling to bet 5000 ATS points that the Titans do not lose again for at least 4 games....Is this possible? If so any takers?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Calm down j ... it's going to be a long 10 days.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Tennessee 41.Houston 17

nuff said...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

Well, now they'll at least have an excuse for losing the next couple of games....

Polamalu was diagnosed with an MCL sprain in his left knee, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said after the game, and could be out for 3-6 weeks.

sports.espn.go.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

You mean see you in January right? LOL........And yes, we will smash NE for ya..

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
GO PACKERS

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Not our style
Losing or whining. The Bears game is going to be interesting.

I am really glad he didn't pop it bad, the guy is fun to watch.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah I meant the playoffs and thank you very much. -It's 92 degrees here right now, I'm a season behind at the moment

[edit on 9/11/2009 by beezwaxes]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join