It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matter is made of wave's..Must read ..Maybe the bible was right?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
... the electromagnetic results of a spinning trapped standing wave as it affects other such waves nearby.

Wow. You really need to look at Haramein's work on the Coriolis effect. Apparently, most physicists ignore spin in their models to simplify calculations but this guy claims they are the most important and integral part to understanding the structure of matter.

My math skills are definitely more limited than yours (biochemistry is my background) so I glean what I can from these things and try to make sense of it all. With a fairly strong background in chemistry I understand how matter behaves (and acid plus a metal produces hydrogen and a salt etc) but not what it is made of beyond what I have been taught.

How consciousness emerges from all that is the real mind blower thought.

As for the OP where matter is made up of "waves" isn't that just another way of stating "string theory"? The way I understand string theory is that each "piece" is vibrating in different ways to make up all matter (that and it requires 11 dimensions or some such).

[edit on 25 Aug 09 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
niv.scripturetext.com...

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

On that part i figured it was pretty much knew it said in the bible.
we was created in god's image...
KEYWORD Image.

Yeah, but you know, the rule is that you can't use the Bible to help define God, primarily because it doesn't make any sense either.

Using the word "image," implies that there must be another (something/ someone) external to this purported God to be able to see and interpret the physical state of this being/ thing. Inasmuch as most definitions of God include some mention of all-inclusiveness and infinity, God really can't be divided or separated into multiple components. ("No other gods," ring a bell?) Not only that, an image is basically the same thing as a reflection. Light bounces off things to reveal their shape. For God to have an image then, light coming from somewhere else must reflect off God and be registered by the Other. So now we have God coming after light, not creating it.

Oh, the tangle of words. You know what God really is? It's the point of absolute confusion you reach when words and meanings get all tangled in your head and you hit a Zen state of unknowing and total befuddlement. If something is incomprehensible, does it really exist to us? Or can it only exist if we give it a name, like "God?" At which point, it stops being virtual and becomes actual. Kind of like an observed particle.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Unfortunately it is the hallmark of modern physicists to try and oversimplify things, even when they do not need oversimplifying. Spin is definitely a vital component of any such calculation (it can even blur the Shwartzchild's Radius of a black hole, making it indeed possible for light at the correct angle under the right spin conditions to enter and exit just inside the Shwartzchild's Radius).

I will try and look into those calculations you mentioned. It will have to wait, though, as right now I am busy trying to save the world from an energy crisis.
In the meantime, look back at my (edited) first response to you; I have had some additional insight based on your post you might be interested in.

My math skills are definitely more limited than yours (biochemistry is my background)...

Oh, please, you humble yourself unnecessarily. I have studied a bit of bio-chemistry as a part of my engineering studies, and it is nothing if not heavily mathematical.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Is it possible that, since the Bible was written for man, that the observer in this case would be humanity itself?

I do not dispute the possibility that God exists in another realm which we do not know well enough to make assertions about. That opens many possibilities, of which your concept is one. It would seem to be irrelevant to us in this Universe, however, since if there is a God which made it and us, we would be His by definition.

Anyone else existing in His realm would be of no consequence as far as we are concerned. In our existence, it would still be "only one God".

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

You will like the work of Paramahamsa Tewari (Former Executive Director (Nuclear Projects) Nuclear Power Corporation , India)> he describes the fundamental physics in terms of rotation of space and derives all fundamental physicals constants just in few lines of simple math from his theory.

www.tewari.org...

www.tewari.org...

www.tewari.org...

www.tewari.org...

www.tewari.org...

He also claims to have discovered a way for extracting energy from all this.

And yes, matter is waves, we know this since 100 years, Schrodinger's wave equation defines reality neatly. Problem is that "modern education" does teach only ancient knowledge and so we have stupid people everywhere, trying to find answers in bible or magic or such things.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

I recently paid to see Nassim in Watford London and he was incredible. Cleared up all the questions i had on his theory before he was half done. Most of his talk was on his most recent paper which just won an award days before i saw him. You can check it out here.

You can also read the paper here.

[edit on 25/8/09 by refuse_orders]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by TheAmused
niv.scripturetext.com...

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

On that part i figured it was pretty much knew it said in the bible.
we was created in god's image...
KEYWORD Image.

Using the word "image," implies that there must be another (something/ someone) external to this purported God to be able to see and interpret the physical state of this being/ thing.

I believe in God. I'm not saying he's real though. I'm just saying I have a much simpler solution to this problem you pose if God is real.

This may seem like a problem, but like all things with God you can always easily solve it by simply saying God did it.

Or like in this case, if God exists as described in the Bible then God knows everything and has infinite knowledge. Which would mean he would know exactly what he looked like without ever having to look in a mirror.

As for the scientific stuff? I'll leave all that up to ya'll.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Good post.

The Bible also says, in the beginning was the Word (Logos)

In ordinary, non-technical Greek, logos had two overlapping meanings. One meaning referred to an instance of speaking: "sentence, saying, oration"; the other meaning was the antithesis of ἔργον ergon or ἐνέργεια energeia ("action" or "work"), which was commonplace. Despite the conventional translation as "word", it is not used for a word in the grammatical sense; instead, the term λέξις lexis is used. However, both logos and lexis derive from the same verb λέγω. It also means the inward intention underlying the speech act: "hypothesis, thought, grounds for belief or action." [3]

It derives from the verb λέγω legō "to count, tell, say, speak".[4] The primary meaning of logos is: something said; by implication a subject, topic of discourse, or reasoning. Secondary meanings such as logic, reasoning, etc. derive from the fact that if one is capable of λέγειν (infinitive) i.e. speech, then intelligence and reason are assumed.

Its semantic field extends beyond "word" to notions such as "thought, speech, account, meaning, reason, proportion, principle, standard", or "logic". In English, the word is the root of "logic," and of the "-ology" suffix (e.g., geology).[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

I alway find it amusing that people will look at the universe as blind and dumb, yet we get our science and technology from the wisdom that's inherent in the universe.

When Einstein or Hawking discover wisdom that's inherent in the universe they are called genius but the the universe is blind and dumb.

I call this the Lucifer mentality.

Men have a desire to put themselves on a pedestal above their Creator.

When we say this technology is great or that scientific discovery is great, this is just wisdom discovered. This wisdom is inherent in the universe. It's the Logos.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

While sound does indeed not exist in vacuum, there is a component of transverse EM waves that are longitudinal as sound waves are. It is called the Poynting vector, and is the component responsible for radiation pressure, which now days is increasingly being regarded as the source of gravitation.

The concept goes thusly, that EM waves of increasing frequency penetrate "matter" at increasing depth, until the limit is reached at the Plank scale. In this range, also called the ultracosmic ray band, EM penetrates through almost all matter. The resulting pressure becomes an explanatory model for gravity.

So although the Bible might not be a reliable source of scientific information, intuitively it is always a step ahead, because as our knowledge grows our interpretation changes accordingly. It is a handy operating manual for the human race, along with several other versions like the Lotus Sutra, Vedas, Kabbalah, Popol Vuh, Koran, and others.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Matter is made of the finest material in the universe, the ether.
Air, gases and water are special condensations.

The ether is controlled by electrical wave action so waves have
a chance as long as there is the ether.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Good post.

The Bible also says, in the beginning was the Word (Logos)

In ordinary, non-technical Greek, logos had two overlapping meanings. One meaning referred to an instance of speaking: "sentence, saying, oration"; the other meaning was the antithesis of ἔργον ergon or ἐνέργεια energeia ("action" or "work"), which was commonplace. Despite the conventional translation as "word", it is not used for a word in the grammatical sense; instead, the term λέξις lexis is used. However, both logos and lexis derive from the same verb λέγω. It also means the inward intention underlying the speech act: "hypothesis, thought, grounds for belief or action." [3]

It derives from the verb λέγω legō "to count, tell, say, speak".[4] The primary meaning of logos is: something said; by implication a subject, topic of discourse, or reasoning. Secondary meanings such as logic, reasoning, etc. derive from the fact that if one is capable of λέγειν (infinitive) i.e. speech, then intelligence and reason are assumed.

Its semantic field extends beyond "word" to notions such as "thought, speech, account, meaning, reason, proportion, principle, standard", or "logic". In English, the word is the root of "logic," and of the "-ology" suffix (e.g., geology).[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

I alway find it amusing that people will look at the universe as blind and dumb, yet we get our science and technology from the wisdom that's inherent in the universe.

When Einstein or Hawking discover wisdom that's inherent in the universe they are called genius but the the universe is blind and dumb.

I call this the Lucifer mentality.

Men have a desire to put themselves on a pedestal above their Creator.

When we say this technology is great or that scientific discovery is great, this is just wisdom discovered. This wisdom is inherent in the universe. It's the Logos.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Matrix Rising]

I agree fully with what you are saying. The way i learned "Logos" was "The Spoken Word" which is the account we have in genesis. I know God personally and can vouch for his existence. He is my best friend. I talk to him everyday. You can too, he sent his son to die for your sin. Mankind deserved hell for their crime against God but God loved the world so much that he sacrificed his son to save us. All you have to do is accept Jesus as your lord and savior and your sin will be wiped away. The old man will be erased and he will form a new man (spirit) in you and you will live eternally through Jesus Christ our Savior.

Keeper

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

If a light is a particle and a wave at the same time, thinking outside the square box it would appear the the typical wave diagram representation is a 2 dimensional view of a "Spiral waveform".

If we take a 3d view of the wave form (or a higher energy level) we need to increase the speed of data capture.

Eg; if when splitting light (highschool experiment) using 2 slits we currently see a photon in 2 places, by increasing the speed by which the photon is observed, it should follow that if light is a spiral then a sequential data result can be shown as the 1st photn spirals through the slits.

Has anyone tried a 13d model of harmonic light spirals??

HADES

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It is noted that they have created a simulation software for a model of the universe, that describes pretty much everything existing.

It is an aether-particle simulation that allows amplitude to travel to nearby particles without resistance. This is highly logical, since in simulation you do an update, then you do your next update. There really is no in-between updates, and so there is only one fundamental speed, the speed of light.

This is a pretty clean theory of everything, right? Note how this method of expression has only come available to us in the computer age.

The whole thing is pretty much developed by one guy, so the software is only capable of 500^3 particle sized simulations. To get anything but standing wave movement out from it, the space needs to be considerably bigger.

Here is a 500 frame rendered video of an electron moving in the aether. www.glafreniere.com...

I really think this could be the next "big thing"

Note how the data truly is 2-dimensional. You only have coordinate, and amplitude. Lends credibility to the idea our universe might be an illusion resulting from running this simulation

When you really think about it, to be able to "see" the world as a 2d datastream, we might have to be able to decode it first. If "x,y,z" , "n" is too complicated a data format, we as humans must still rely on information decoded by outer "programs" aka our senses. A computer (and a spiritual person perhaps) might be able to read directly into the data stream, and thus be "god" / "alien"

Think of this difference I’m proposing as apple vs. android. On Iphone you must use an api to ask the operating system if it can provide an image. The operating system commands the camera, and provides image data. On android you can directly acces raw camera sensory data and command the camera directly, and thus you are not nearly as limited in what you can do with your phones camera. This is in comparison to "decoding 2 dimensional universe data", and "the human way of requesting sensory informations, or compiled formats of the data."

What do you think?

[edit on 8/2/2010 by above]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hahaha... Another Tesla concept...

The universe is merely kinetic energy of some for and matter is said kinectic energy spiraling at the speed of light... or so I read. I believe I heard that in a modern theory as well, and in (omg no way) Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity :O

netowne.com... A lil ways down when the * start popping up.

Using the new and the old I'm guessing the Higgs field is either Aether directly or this life giving force(prana I think)

ps Hawking thought of data as being the new DNA... DNA changes 1 bit by year whereas Information is increased exponentially every year. DNA is just information isn't it? :p

[edit on 2-8-2010 by DavidN]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by DavidN]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The theory also says that every electron affects every other electron. And that there is nothing but electrons. This translates to that everything affects eveything, and something that is conscious about his/her ability to do so, is in fact by definition a god.

We don't know if the uncertainty principle might be caused by some level of consciousness in the subatomic particle. What we do know, is that it appears humans are only now becoming conscious about their ability to perhaps do so.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You need to get over "God" it is science that allows us to manipulate. By your definition Science is "God" Maybe the constructs used to identify "God" are indeed "God" would it really matter? Does God matter in the here and now? He's speculation and Science is fact.

ps I'm confused where you got that all things are made of electrons. If it's in the link I posted please point it out for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Pneuma as the Holy Spirit of God. Or maybe the "breath" (from Greek: breath, spirit, wind; related to pnein to blow, breathe)of God.

"The earth was without form and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters."

The original Hebrew word for the Holy Spirit, ruach, also means wind, breath or air in motion.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by veryinteresting]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi all - this thread about science and biblical interpretations is fairly similar to mine about how humans may have arrived from EDEN as a different wave of consciousness or dimensional frequency?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidN

Why get over god, if it turns out that the teaching that each and every one of us is a god, a co-creator, turns out to be the conclusion from the science that ends up describing everything?

and the part about all being electrons, it is what that page is all about, did you even read & understand it?

from the conclusion page quoted: "This wave is an electron. Our world is solely made out of electrons."

edit: sorry, you did not talk about the page this topic is about, but the one in your last post? I assumed we talked about the page this thread is about.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess you could say that...it is much more subtle than that.

Matter (molecules, atoms, electrons, quarks, e.g.) is actually made of tiny (probably less than 10^-35 in length) open ended & closed vibrating strings. A change in how they vibrate changes the particle or force they create.

I like this because, in theory, if you could manipulate these strings you could create anything in the universe. We could "play God"

[edit on 2-8-2010 by careface]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join