It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matter is made of wave's..Must read ..Maybe the bible was right?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
glafreniere.com...
The material Universe is solely made out of Aether
en.wikipedia.org... I didnt know what Aether meant lol

It is a well known fact that matter exhibits wave properties. In spite of that, up to now, very few people realized that matter waves cannot be just an analogy. Waves are waves. Here, one is dealing with standing waves, wave fronts, amplitude, frequency, wavelength, interference patterns, and so on. The goal is to show that regular waves can have some influence on spherical standing waves. Thus, considering that the electron is a pulsating wave center, two of them put together are surely capable of influencing each other. This is all about Newton's action and reaction law.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11454c66a51a.jpg[/atsimg]

Either way this guy opened my mind up and tickled it

We are sound....Then it made perfect sense to me for what ever reason.
I know it sound's far fetched and i am a loon sometime's...
but in Genesis in the bible.
www.bibleontheweb.com...
When god is making everything.
Does it say he is waving a wand?
Or shooting a ray beam?

Nope it says simply.
And God said, "Let there be light
And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.
And God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear
You get the idea it was Sound God's voice that created everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOUND....

Either way a mod can move this thread to where he feel's it's best to be.
But dang i have doubt's on a few thing's now to say the least.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sound doesn't exist in a vacuum...

So there had to be air for sound, but waves, frequencies, why not?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

www.newscientist.com...
t's confirmed: Matter is merely vacuum fluctuations

Matter is built on flaky foundations. Physicists have now confirmed that the apparently substantial stuff is actually no more than fluctuations in the quantum vacuum.

Space is a vacuum.
And was once a VOID also.
So anything is possible at this point.

And who said a creator use's oxygen to speak and say?...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
its all very mind boggeling

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
God thought. And it was so. Are there thought waves? Speak is just a word, like how can you explain to someone that something put a thought in your mind. Well, most people say, "It spoke to me without words" I guess maybe this is what the originators of Genesis meant? I don't know.
But God is God. If God wants to speak in a vacuum, where we mere humans can't speak, then so be it.

Personally, though, I believe if God thought or spoke us into existance, then, ut oh, what if God stops thinking about us or talking about us? We might be gone. Erased. Oh, well.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Yes, also reminds me of the Bhagavad Gita, which translates to "Song of God"

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
Yes, also reminds me of the Bhagavad Gita, which translates to "Song of God"

Yes there are many refrance's to the song ect.

But it say's god said..
Not god thought..and it became

When we speak it become's a Sound wave.

About no sound in space it's a vacuum..

There is sound ..we just never pay attention.
So yes if a tree fall's int he woods and no one is around it make's a noise folk's.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
All of that is total and absolute...AWESOMENESS. They are pretty much proving God's exsistence in science everyday. I hope one day it is a known fact.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As far as I know, there is no "God" that can be proven to exist or even defined, much less one as you seem to describe, that looks like a human being with a mouth and can speak. So unless you can adequately define God, your hypothesis is on pretty shaky ground from the get-go.

As for wave-particle duality, it might be better to think of matter as a tiny little whirlpool in space-time that spins around and drops into another dimension. Less like a sound wave and more like a standing wave.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Back to Einstein.

In arguably his most famous thought experiment, Einstein envisioned an observer inside a box in 'empty' space. The observer has no windows or doors to see out of, and so can only perform experiments that are carried out completely inside the box. Now with the box floating around, the observer would experience weightlessness. Einstein then asked the question: "What would the observer see if the box were to be accelerated?

Now envision a rope attached to the 'top' of the box, accelerating it at a uniform acceleration through space. To the observer, any experiment he could possibly perform inside the box would yield the result that everything, including himself, had weight (or mass). If he threw a ball upward, it would fall to the floor precisely as though there were a gravitational field acting on it. Thus, Einstein postulated, there is no difference between mass and inertia, and no difference between gravity and acceleration.

This is where the books leave off, but we do not know what thoughts rolled around in Einstein's head later but were never published. I do, however, know what thoughts rolled around in my head, and I present them here for perusal.

If there is no difference between gravity and acceleration, then all of the phenomena we observe on Earth can be explained without gravity, if we simply assume that all matter, including the surface of the planet, is accelerating outward at a constant acceleration equal to our observed gravitational acceleration. It is not that we are being pulled toward the ground, but that the ground is rushing up toward us, at an ever faster rate.

The problem with this logic is that it is rather obvious that all matter is not accelerating outwards. The Earth would be the size of the Universe in a short time were that the case. Einstein also has an answer fo this, however, in the Theory of Relativity.

Since everything is relative to whoever is observing it, could it be that matter is not accelerating outwards, but that everything else is accelerating inwards toward matter? That would yield the same results. Now for everything to be accelerating inward toward any matter, much less all matter, there would have to be some sort of medium in which matter exists. This is the aether (ether?) you read about.

Not very long ago, scientists believed that space was made up of a fluid, which is where the term comes from. Of course it was quickly proven that no material fluid existed outside the planetary concentrations of matter. But there is more in the Universe than matter; there is also energy. Space, therefore, could be filled with a zero-value three-dimensional energy 'membrane', if you will, that contains all mater and energy. In this model, energy can be seen as waves traveling through this membrane, and gravity can be seen as the movement of the membrane itself.

Consider it like a huge sheet of rubber, pulled between opposing forces. What we call electromagnetic energy, light, electrical fields, magnetic fields, are all simply undulating waves in this rubber sheet. Gravity is the movement of the sheet between the opposing forces holding it.

As another example, take a strip of rubber in your hands, with each hand holding it at one end. Now pull your hands away from each other stretching the rubber. You will feel a force trying to pull your hands together. If that rubber were invisible, it would appear to be some sort of unexplained force, just as gravity is to us today.

Now for this model to be applicable to observed phenomena, it is essential that matter be an inherent part of the membrane, and so it can be postulated. For this part of the post, I turn to the theoretical behavior of black holes. The black hole, in this model, can be seen as a phenomena where the movement of the membrane is occurring at a speed that exceeds the speed of light. Thus, it can be seen in the same light as someone rowing a boat against a current. If the current is moving faster than the rower can row, he will still be moving backwards. We term the point at which the speed of the membrane equals the speed of light as the Schwartzchild's Radius, more commonly known in layman's circles as the "event horizon".

The Schwartzchild's Radius is an inherent property of any matter which attracts the membrane. This must be true due to the nature of spherical geometry. If matter is drawing in the membrane, the speed at which the membrane is moving is a function of the distance from the center of the mass. There will be a point where the distance from the center of mass, and therefore the area that exists in spherical geometry, causes the movement of the membrane to equal the speed of light. In normal matter, this is located inside the matter itself; in the case of black holes, this Schwatrzchild's Radius is located outside the physical edge of the matter.

How does this tie back into what we are discussing? Simply because the matter must be trapped within the membrane and therefore integral with the membrane. For this to be true, matter must be one of two things: a totally new concept, or a function of wave energy. I believe it is the latter.

Some time back, I was watching a show on black holes and got the inclination to run some calculations. I calculated the amplitude and frequency of a wave that would be required to form a spherical shape the size of empirical estimates of the physical size of a proton or neutron. I then took the energy of a wave of such magnitude and frequency, and converted it to an equivalent mass using the famous E=mc² equation, and lo and behold, it came out to be the mass of a proton/neutron (actually, the calculations showed something like a 0.002% deviation that can be easily attributed to inaccuracies in measurement).

Now I cannot publish those calculations; they are locked up tightly and securely on a dead hard drive that I am unable to access. Perhaps one day, when recover costs have come down... or perhaps I will again get the urge to rework those calcs. The latter seems like a better bet, to be honest.

This tells me that there is an outstanding probability that matter is indeed a standing wave function in the spatial membrane. But it also led to a more surprising piece of data: if matter is a function of a standing wave somehow trapped upon itself, then as the mass of said matter increases, the physical size of said matter decreases. In other words, a proton is larger physically than a black hole! (I am talking here about physical size and not the size of the Schwartzchild's Radius, which does indeed increase with mass.) Interestingly enough, similar calculations done on an electron gave differing results, making me wonder if an electron is indeed an actual particle, or rather a charged region of space that exhibits particle-like characteristics.

This also explains the myriad of uncommon particles as well: if the above is true and matter is indeed a trapped energy waveform, then it would follow that only certain frequencies would be able to form a standing wave. The most stable of these would be the frequencies inherent in the most common type of particle, the proton/neutron. Other frequencies could no doubt form short-lived particles of differing masses, each existing for a certain period of time as allowed by the standing wave that formed them in the first place. Decay would be where the standing wave breaks down, and would lead to formation of differing standing waves (different particles) as the energy dispersed. This is exactly what we see in high-energy colliders.

I would go on, but the next thought involves time and I prefer to 'tickle' a brain instead of frying it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I recognize the sinc function [sin(x)/x] which is used as a perfect lowpass filter (a good way to conceal higher frequency planes from lower ones
). It also forms the basis for a BLIT (Band-Limited Impulse Train) synth to produce various band-limted waveforms via integration of the function's output.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
As far as I know, there is no "God" that can be proven to exist or even defined, much less one as you seem to describe, that looks like a human being with a mouth and can speak. So unless you can adequately define God, your hypothesis is on pretty shaky ground from the get-go.

As for wave-particle duality, it might be better to think of matter as a tiny little whirlpool in space-time that spins around and drops into another dimension. Less like a sound wave and more like a standing wave.

niv.scripturetext.com...

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

On that part i figured it was pretty much knew it said in the bible.
we was created in god's image...
KEYWORD Image.

So if god is supposedly Real and the creator of all .
And the bible say's "Made us in His Image"
He looked just like us.
And perhaps is even us. IDK..
Not many living animal's or living creature's that TALK..do not have mouth's...

Heck let's say for argument sake lets say he is a cricket.
His Spoke with his leg's Chirp chirp...
Sound still came out and it was what created us all.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Dang dude If i was a teacher id slap ya on the back of the head and swear ya cheated..
That's awesome reply to all of this.

Very very thought out....
dang Redneck you are Einsteins long lost kid...

My head did explode ....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wonder if this is why us as human's have allays been mesmerized in some way shape or form of music all of our written history?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Try walking around all day every day with stuff like that running through your head... now you know why I'm so darned eccentric.

Edit to add: oh, great, here we go again... music...
Our brains do not work like computers. Instead of remembering bits and pieces of data all tied together through a FAT, they remember and recognize patterns. Those patterns can be of light patterns received via our eyes, or audio patterns received though our ears, or tactile patterns or even thoughts. Security comes from the known, the familiar, as it is perceived (generally accurately) to be a 'safe zone'.

Music is at it's most basic level simply vibrations that combine to form a complex pattern. These complex patterns are easy for the brain to recognize and associate, so we learn to associate, whether consciously or subconsciously, these patterns with differing life experiences. The very fact that music ties us to previous situations means that it imparts a familiarity and therefore a soothing response: I was here before and I survived, so I will survive this time.

Some music may at times be tied with painful events as well, leading to certain songs and melodies that a person absolutely hates. This seems to be the exception rather than the rule, however.

This is why each generation typically hates the music of the next one. It is not familiar to them.

TheRedneck

[edit on 8/25/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

More loosely applied bible verses to prove a religious agenda?

Seems like it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Great post.

Your theory seems to mesh very well with Nassim Haramein's theory about all matter consisting of "micro" black holes where we can only observe/experience the "event horizon" so that we see it as a proton or a neutron or an electron. He also claims that since the universe is fractal in nature the black holes on the order of galaxies are mere larger versions of those that make up all matter.

Interesting things to think about.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
With what you say in mind, then the partcle/wave duality can be explained in terms of free energy/information (wave) and stored energy/information (particle).. So when God said "let there be light", this was God putting all the necessary energy/information in the system-like pressing enter to start a computer program- so all of that energy/information could coalesce and come together into working sub systems in their own right. Each sub system using thermodynamics to convert energy/information from one form to another and one place to another... So each sub system then sends information/energy to another sub system and vice versa in order to keep the whole "program" in harmony.... Which it did untill some pesky hacker put the sin virus in the system!! Forcing God to download Himself into the system in order to plant an anti virus program that would save the most important stored information before He burnt the virus out completely!
Just a thought... Always knew we lived in a quantum simulation!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Thank you Gools.

It would be both arrogant and foolish of me to think that someone else had not had this same thought sequence. There are many minds on this planet more advanced in mathematics than mine, and many of those have much greater ability to test out hypotheses.

I don''t agree that our perception lies with the Schwartzchild's radius where normal matter is concerned. Those calcs from long ago I mentioned showed that the Schwartzchild's Radius was far smaller than the empirically observed size of the particles. I prefer to think the effects we see as matter in our everyday lives are simply the electromagnetic results of a spinning trapped standing wave as it affects other such waves nearby.

I will agree with what I believe you refer to where mini-black holes are concerned. They are essentially tears in that spatial membrane, exhibiting characteristics similar to those a black hole would exhibit without the associated mass. Think of it as the difference between high pressure and a vacuum; in a black hole, the characteristics come from a high pressure pull on the membrane due to the enormous mass present. In a rip, the pressure comes from an actual vacuum of membrane itself in the area attempting to close. Both would exhibit similar characteristics in many respects, but they do so from a totally different cause.

At least, that's the take of a dumb old decrepit redneck.

Edit to add: I have long wondered why exactly matter would exhibit an inherent pull on the spatial membrane. You have made me think of something that could possibly explain it:

At the Schartzchild's Radius, the membrane is moving at the speed of light. According to Einstein, movement at the speed of light brings the imaginary number i into play. It is my understanding that i introduces a 90° phase shift in an equation, based on the value of i² being by definition equal to -1 and the value of i³ being -i.

I believe it is possible that time enters a new dimension where velocity equals the speed of light. It is sort of like walking down a straight line, then suddenly turning 90° and continuing to walk. You will not get closer to nor farther from your destination, even though you are still in motion. Now if the spatial membrane does this, it would produce a tear in the membrane in our time direction, leading to a continual tendency of the membrane to try and fill itself in. Thus, we have a continuing tear in the membrane that it is continually falling into: a gravity well, if you will.

I have got to think on this for a while, my friend.

TheRedneck

[edit on 8/25/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Sin as a virus, and Jesus as an anti-virus?

If that's not worth a star, I don't know what is. Great post!

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join