It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would imagine that a couple of guys that work for the Coroner's Office that made this video are reading this thread right now and laughing their butts off.

For anyone who still doubts this is fake, just look at the "6" on the license plates, as someone else already pointed out. Obviously very different fonts.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, so someone has maybe picked up on this already, but i overlayed the two images after stretching and rotating the first so they line up, I can say for definate that the rear lights are different, there is writing missing under the reg plate, and the reg plate in the second pic looks like its been doctored, and not very well either as the 6 and the 2 (from what you can make out) are different, It's a hoax end of story, and not a very funny one either, quite sick if you ask me.

edit to say i was typing this and examining the pic, so craigs aboves post wasn't there, but lol, there we go

[edit on 25/8/09 by woogleuk]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Most notably is the R's do not match up. I have some typography classes under my belt, but you don't even need a class to see they are very very different.

Also there is text under the license plate that is not on the other one.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by guardstarr
I must say that these lame attempts at humor and Elvis comparisons are so pathetic. I mean really, it is so cliche. If you cannot contribute anything of value to a thread why waste your time typing something that A. Wastes time reading and B. Is not even going to make someone laugh...not even a little bit.....give your fingers a rest, and leave the posting to those who feel like having a discussion not an endless parade of bad jokes.

I disagree, I've had plenty of good laughs reading through this thread. Also, if you didn't find the "Michael Jackson - the first white woman to walk on the moon" comment funny, there may be something wrong with you. The video is clearly fake, I think everyone knows that....the only thing keeping this thread going, ironically, is the jokes

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Deleted

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi,

Here's a photo comparing two vehicles:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd5a75af39bf.jpg[/atsimg]

I used pieman's link:
www.irishtimes.com...

It's obvious there's big difference, but then, "they" might have done it intentionally?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Originally posted by guardstarr
I must say that these lame attempts at humor and Elvis comparisons are so pathetic. I mean really, it is so cliche. If you cannot contribute anything of value to a thread why waste your time typing something that A. Wastes time reading and B. Is not even going to make someone laugh...not even a little bit.....give your fingers a rest, and leave the posting to those who feel like having a discussion not an endless parade of bad jokes.

I disagree..... ....The video is clearly fake, I think everyone knows that....the only thing keeping this thread going, ironically, is the jokes

I second that. There's nothing thrilling about this thread and if it weren't for the jokes i would've beat it already.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The writing under the license plate has ruined this video for me. Good effort but looks like hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
1) I can't see the last 3 numbers well on second photo.

2) Notice in first photo there is stenciled lettering "under" the license plate as the body is being loaded........it is not under the license plate in second photo, hence not same vehicle from point A to point B. They don't even try anymore....too easy.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Could they have changed the appearance on purpose(hubcap, decal bla bla bla).Possible.I feel like a deathers movement coming on. If the Doc is accused then they might have to take another look at the body.Hope they haven't cremated it yet.Peace.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Haha oh my God... thats given me a good laugh! People just wont let the poor guy run away to live in a log cabin in the mountains/die in peace will they?!... I swear next it'll be 'OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS POTATO, IT LOOKS *JUST* LIKE MJ.. IS THIS A SIGN??' or 'MJ SERVED ME A BIG MAC IN MACDONALDS THE OTHER DAY.. IS HE UNDERCOVER???'.

Although this is a nice change from all the baby daddy drama thats going on!

Also, they could have least have let him moonwalk out the van. Now that would have been worth watching.

[edit on 063131p://f17Tuesday by Bluebelle]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You may want to ask yourselves, why did only one guy help "MJ" out of the van? Wouldn't there be a whole bunch of people with him, since we are talking about Michael Jackson here? Like maybe, the driver, a passenger, and maybe one or even two other people inside the van? This is utter crap. Anything to keep the dumb masses confused and titillated over silliness like Michael Jackson.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

Its fake where is the blue writing from under the licence plate?

Come on this is a bad hoax. The writing isn't there and the pegs in the plate are circular in one shot and cubed in the next.

The shape of the triangle is wrong. Its more elongated in the original, its shorter and blockier in the second one.

Even the shape of what looks to be a ford emblem to the bottom right of the liscence plate is different. The the white square shape on the plastic around the licence plate is missing in the Hoax picture.

Most obviously, the Font of the lettering is completely different in the two pictures.
The colors are different the bottom of the lights is out of proportion.

An elaborate but somewhat badly executed hoax

[edit on 25-8-2009 by ZiggyCooper]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Its a match this is amazing..

Two different color plate numbers.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
With how frail michael supposably was I doubt he was jumping out of anything. Also the other relevant points of fraud other users have posted, clearly this seems like a hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is my first post here at ATS. I havent read the whole post yet but i couldnt help but notice a clear distiction between the two vans. sorry if this has been mentioned already.
seems like one van has some kind of writing or symbols on the left back door whereas the other doesnt.

LINK

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Seriously, it is a fake, just look at all the evidence that goes against it. I for one saw two obvious mistakes in the footage. One was the writing and two the plated do not match. If you look at the coroner plates from where they were loading him, there are no stickers on it because it would say to the left CA indicating the state and to the right Exempt. But on the video, there is clearly stickers, indicating it is a civilian vehicle or at least plates and not government.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
IF MJ did fake his death.. where do you think he plans on going/doing... he's the most recognized human on the planet.

Not like he can have more plastic surgery to look much different.

If you really want to debunk this, someone who lives in LA needs to go and take picture of the coroners entrance and post...

What makes me think this is completely fake... the emergency lights at the top of the back of the van are WHITE, but in every other LA coroner van picture they are YELLOW

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

Originally posted by aleon1018
I really can't believe ATS would allow this here.
This should either be in skunkworks or removed. Obviously, someone has gone through the trouble to fake this. Besides, everyone who knows about MJ also knows he had a clone.

LOL...you trash this thread, but then go on the say that he has a CLONE?!?!?!

Come on now.

A clone is unlikely, but he could have had a body double. Shakira had a body double while she was on tour in 2002. She used it because she received a lot of death threats in certain part of latin america. After the tour was over she even took pics with her body double. They looked extremely similar. Although it would be a lot more difficult to find someone that looked like Jacko. But if he paid someone enough, maybe he could find someone that would be willing to get plastic surgery to look like him.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
See when I heard about Michael, the first thing I thought about was how the entire state of CA was going under financially. Ex: IOUs, not paying tax returns, not being able to pay state employees, prisons letting people go and the chaos that would follow. His death has brought billions of dollars to the state. Put two and two together and see what you start thinking.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join