It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Im not sure but having looked at the two pictures the rear tail lights look different to me. The one in the left picture looks more elongated than the one on the right.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think this is just the beginning of a lot of hoaxes.

It is so much easier to manipulate images and videos now than when Elvis died.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Naeem82

wow, if this is fake, then its a good one
hmm, this begs the question, why? was he really going to announce some sort of nwo conspiracy?

i thought something was fishy with mj supposedly dying the same day as the HOUSE was shooting through the new cap and trade bill!!

anyhow what is that old saying: nothing ever happens, unless there is a reason?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by tatersalad]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
to me personaly live or dead i dont care, not a fan. but he would have reasons to fake his death. first as pointed out the 500 million debt. second he had signed a contract to do a tour he wasent prepared for or capable of performing health wise. third the royaltys of his music , videos and merchandising are now priceless and a powerful cash cow. his memorabillia such as personal correspondence, owned items and clothing alone will be worth many times the debt he racked up. and by checking out early he has cemented his position as a musical legend which could have been denied him should someone better have come along in his declining years.
so even if he is dead the motivations for faking his death was certainly undeniable.

edited for spelling like a drunken monkey.

[edit on 8/25/2009 by krill]

[edit on 8/25/2009 by krill]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
TPTB: "We need something to keep the conspiracy theorists busy this week. Think!"

TPTB minion: "Well, I could make a quick video of Michael Jackson jumping out of the coroner's van or something..."

TPTB: "Brilliant! Get to work on that! Make sure you give them a few things to argue about, don't make it too good."

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Jackson owed over $500 million dollars in debts.
The best way to avoid all of that, is to fake his death.

His family will collect all his royalties from his work and he will live sheltered and protected by his family.

Easiest way to escape the world is to pretend you are dead.

And what better way to fake your death (if you have the money and connections) then to create a clone of yourself and then kill it.

Thanks Warren for keeping us on our toes!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

It could have been one of his body doubles that they used as a dead body or something. He had several good ones. Many politicians use doubles for boring events and venues.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
We don't even see that person's face. How can one deduce that the individual is MJ? That could be anyone really, except MJ of course.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by pieman
the pictures that show jackson being loaded into the coroners van show a van with silver hubcaps while the "coroners van" in the video has no hubcaps i can see.

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Perhaps you can, and you can show me a screenshot of a wheel, but what I saw was a wheelwell (which the wheel sits in) and the black rubber of the tire itself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd0e2518e68.jpg[/atsimg]

hope this helps

[edit on 25/8/09 by pieman]

haha it definately does, thanks, I just can't understand how I missed that, I watched that video so many times looking for it.

I stand corrected!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is a FAKE
The writing under the license plate, the blue arrow pointing to the CORONER is much shorter and more right angled triangle than the real van. not the same van....FAKE FAKE FAKE. pretty sad someone made this video

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i could believe it.

They probably faked his death like Tupac to sell more record.

Look at the billboards.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by lucentenigma

It could have been one of his body doubles that they used as a dead body or something. He had several good ones. Many politicians use doubles for boring events and venues.

I use my body double to post here...

Seriously, I didnt know they did that.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
More garbage in the news to distract us. Turn off the darn TV and don't spend a millisecond on this crap. Stick to something that matters.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So, if MJ did fake his death, I wonder what face he'll be morphing into next? He did look like his one sister.
What was that one movie called? Face Off?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine

TPTB: "We need something to keep the conspiracy theorists busy this week. Think!"

TPTB minion: "Well, I could make a quick video of Michael Jackson jumping out of the coroner's van or something..."

TPTB: "Brilliant! Get to work on that! Make sure you give them a few things to argue about, don't make it too good."

Exactly how it went down in TPTB office probably.

Dos lineos.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

is what the plate looks like in this picture.

Its from the Mail online

[edit on 25-8-2009 by pazcat]

Now look at the picture of the van in the video and pay attention to just under the license plate. You will see something interesting. In the picture you have posted there are words under the license plate. In the video there are NO words. It's a fake.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by dariousg]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The guy that gets in the passenger side of the van after helping load the body has a short sleeved shirt on. The guy that gets out of the passenger side of the van in the live leak video is wearing a long sleeved jacket. I say its fake

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've come across something that should help clarify whether or not it's the same van or clever photoshop - the font used for the word "Coroner" on the rear of the van when it's being loaded with MJ is called "Eurostile" probably regular or demi...the font used for the word "Coroner" when it supposedly arrives at the hospital or whatever has now magically changed to Arial regular or something similar. Sadly, MJ will be missed.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My comments come from a totally objective opinion, as I do NOT watch TV and have not heard one news broadcast regarding the death, or supposed death of Michael Jackson. And I really do not care.

The video proves nothing. I replayed it several time stopping it, there is no indication that person is Michael Jackson. Secondly, if the plates match, and that's a big "IF", this is Hollywood, it would not be difficult to duplicate the van and license plate, they do it all the time in Hollywood for TV and movies.

Be that as it may, since he is now making huge amounts of $$ after his death, I certainly would not put it past them to fake his death and collect on the memorabilia etc. In the stores I shop, I have seen everything about Michael Jackson including MJ dolls, albums and who know what else and they were selling big time. Elvis's estate collects $50+ million a year on his stuff.

Perhaps he has joined Saddam, Bin, Ken Lay (Elvis?-LOL) and others in South America?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by octaviameister]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wow...

I guess he wanted to get rid of his #ed up public life as Michael Jackson and go on retirement on this very special island in the Pacific where un-dead stars all go. Understandable, given how everything in his career went downhill since the late '80s. MJ used to be awesome in the '70s and early '80s, but the music industry made him into one of History's biggest freaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join