It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I believe this to be true. You can clearly see how "careful" they were to keep this a secret and the guy filming breathing heavy and clearly "hiding" so he would not be seen
Just last Saturday I heard about a high-stakes Poker game where Michael Jackson, Farrah Faucett (I'm sure that was not the correct spelling) and Billy Mays were all in attendance. I just couldnt get the time off work to go. If it isnt true, and hes dead, Michael will surely be missed, being that he was the first white woman to walk on the moon

[edit on 25-8-2009 by PeterGriffin]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Don't know if someone else mentioned it, but there is clearly writing underneath the plate on the 'original' coroners van you linked a picture to... that same writing appears to be missing on the supposed 'live-michael' footage.

Reminds me of those games where you are supposed to find what is different in two similar pictures.

The book Rant, by Chuck Palahniuk(fight club), talks about the government's need to have a figure like michael, or elvis. An immortal being that everyone speculates could still be alive. Spectacular read if anyone is interested.

edit to add: Upon further inspection, it looks like a completely different licence plate. Inspect borders and negative space, you'll see what I mean. Close, though.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by beebs]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Don't know if someone else mentioned it, but there is clearly writing underneath the plate on the 'original' coroners van you linked a picture to... that same writing appears to be missing on the supposed 'live-michael' footage.

Reminds me of those games where you are supposed to find what is different in two similar pictures.

The book Rant, by Chuck Palahniuk(fight club), talks about the government's need to have a figure like michael, or elvis. An immortal being that everyone speculates could still be alive. Spectacular read if anyone is interested.

edit to add: Upon further inspection, it looks like a completely different licence plate. Inspect borders and negative space, you'll see what I mean. Close, though.

Basic Sesame Street learning skills.

One of these vans is not like the other.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Yep haha. Alls it takes is a couple seconds and it is totally obvious.

Pretty good staging, though. Makes you wonder who had access to such 'official' looking stuff... I guess van would be easy, just blue decals and cardboard licence plate. But the shop with the gate is so official looking that people don't look at the simple things.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Why do you care if this child molester is still alive .Unless you are worried about the kids he will molest now in the future.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

I'm not sure if he ever did molest the kid. Seems to be a common misconception, as the news was all over him when the reports of molestation came out - they brainwashed everybody, and then no one seemed to listen when they reported that the kids dad just wanted to go to court and jack a bunch of money from the king.

edit to add: I know this, because it happened to me haha.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by earthship35

I'm not sure if he ever did molest the kid. Seems to be a common misconception, as the news was all over him when the reports of molestation came out - they brainwashed everybody, and then no one seemed to listen when they reported that the kids dad just wanted to go to court and jack a bunch of money from the king.

edit to add: I know this, because it happened to me haha.

" edit to add: I know this, because it happened to me haha."

So, how much did you get in the lawsuit?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

haha well I figure I coulda got him to settle for ten or fifteen mil...

I mean I was brainwashed haha.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You should read up on MK ultra here than. I've recalled having met a few remote viewers, such as Russell Targ when I was a kid. That was in and around the early 70's Remote Viewing, I've read, is part of or related to mind control programs such as Mk ultra. I am on disbility, soooo. grain of ATS salt here.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Wow thats pretty intense.

I'm not sure if I was at that level of brainwashing, of course I wouldn't know unless new memories popped up. But I was definately brainwashed by the mass media, and the system.

I fear Michaels death will only be further shrouded in mystery, as I think there is some sort of dark agenda, whether good or bad--its dark. Almost like people need to hold on to legends, to figures larger than life.

I have heard bits and pieces of MKUltra, and think I know the jist of it. there is so much craziness going on.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
this could be Michael Jackson's clone
entertainment.in.msn.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...

Michael was obsessed about cloning himself
uk.news.yahoo.com...

This is no joke ppl

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
the pictures that show jackson being loaded into the coroners van show a van with silver hubcaps while the "coroners van" in the video has no hubcaps i can see.

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Perhaps you can, and you can show me a screenshot of a wheel, but what I saw was a wheelwell (which the wheel sits in) and the black rubber of the tire itself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd0e2518e68.jpg[/atsimg]

hope this helps

[edit on 25/8/09 by pieman]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Speaking of mind control: I can't help but wonder if Micheal was confused when they told him to lighten up?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Jackson owed over $500 million dollars in debts.
The best way to avoid all of that, is to fake his death.

His family will collect all his royalties from his work and he will live sheltered and protected by his family.

Easiest way to escape the world is to pretend you are dead.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it seem that the space where the "missing" writing would be found (below the tag) looks like it has been covered with something. look closely and you will see a rectangular white patch...

*edit - 1 big patch, with a smaller one below it.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by ganja]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

My own search turned up very little and makes me wonder if my search engine or whatever is being supressed. There's many things I used to find on google that I can't anymore.

I'd like to see sometime if we can do a study to see how many members can google and come up with the same sites available. ( if that makes any sense)

Besides that, MJ went to check that out in 2002. At the rate of poor sucess they've been claiming, MJ, if they had been able to clone him then, his clone would only be about 6 years old. That's not very tall.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Look at the relation of the E and the R on both pictures.

The first picture:
the middle horizontal line in the R is lower than the middle line of the E.

The second picture:
the middle horizontal line in the R lines up perfectly with the middle line in the E.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Aha, but you are talking of stem cell cloning

other forms of cloning creates a copy of you..... same age as you currently are.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As much as i'd like MJ to still be alive i don't think he is,the video looks good & could be him but i have a feeling it isn't.
where would he hide ?,how would he keep himself hidden ?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Aha, but you are talking of stem cell cloning

other forms of cloning creates a copy of you..... same age as you currently are.

I haven't read about that. Reminds me of scfi movies though. Any links to threads etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join