It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

on the day his body went from helicopter to van, then into a building, was there not a police car following the van all the way in ?

So, my point is, could this be from a mounted camera on a police car ?

just an after thought.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I had a spiritual encounter after consuming some... strange looking fungi, That gave me a premonition.. that 2pac and Michael Jackson were still alive.. and Theres a 3rd member of this happening that is either alive or also faking his death. I never got to finish this experience properly, since i was arrested shortly after this vision came to me. Alot of weird things were happening that day to me. A faith walker ran into me at jack in the box, or i guess we ran into eachother, and had me put a hand rolled dmt cigarrette in my mouth that she made for me, then asked for it back... like she was collecting my saliva, and she was waiting for me.

Im not sure what it means yet, been spirit searching ever since.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I was listening to some guy get interviewed on RIR the other night and he claimed that all these big rich stars are buying their way into time travelling back in time. So they fake their deaths as 2012 gets closer so they can escape to a safer time were they can take back with them their riches so they can become kings. Lets see if more of the wealthy start to turn up dead

This is exactly what i was talking about.... maybe the 3 i have been tracking and seeing on that night isnt a 3rd member... but the amount of years before our government falls, and 2pac and jackson will be able to return with no repercussion from faking their deaths. Not to highjack this thread, but heres the article i did on my theory of 2pacs "death" and why he is still alive living under the name jamal millwod:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
Michael Jackon is dead and I know. This is a fake he died. He took some medicine he shouldn't of and he paid the price.

actually they just ruled that it was a homicide.

you only know what you are told.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

well stranger things have happened!
Many people have faked their deaths over the years for one reason or another. I'd say jackson had quite a few that could be plausible.
Maybe another case of Olivia newton-Johns estranged and presumed dead husband.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I just know. It wasn't a homicide. Yes, the Doctor prescribed the drugs but he didn't force Jackson to take it. Mike had an obsession with wanting to live for as long as possible for reasons Marie Pressly and a couple others were only told why.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"The video is a fake. It was made by the German TV channel "RTL" and uploaded anonymously to proof how easy a conspiracy can be created."

I smell bull#. PROVE to me they filmed this. PROVE it.

-- j.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
"The video is a fake. It was made by the German TV channel "RTL" and uploaded anonymously to proof how easy a conspiracy can be created."

I smell bull#. PROVE to me they filmed this. PROVE it.

-- j.

Sometimes people die and it doesnt make sense. Literally, things dont add up.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
I just know. It wasn't a homicide. Yes, the Doctor prescribed the drugs but he didn't force Jackson to take it. Mike had an obsession with wanting to live for as long as possible for reasons Marie Pressly and a couple others were only told why.

Many could have called and turned Michael in for an intervention like his own family and his house workers.

That makes many of them enablers. Basically, it was assisted suicide and not homicide. What was also wrong was passing him for the concert tour. There are many guilty in some way of homicide in some way. Even his own fans should now feel some guilt.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is the real link for the real complete video...

www.liveleak.com...

it's a stupid joke
As a member of ATS, I believe the main video on this post should have been investigated in it's complete version before being posted and wasting the time of real ATS'ers... What do you think?

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ah, damn it was a joke all along!!

I feel like such a tool!!

Why would people want to test conspiracy theorists like this?

Well, I think we all learned a valuable lesson here.

...and now I should get some sleep; with my comfy tin foil night cap on.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have not seen the original video here anywhere else showing it to be a hoax, but obviously the above mentioned "full clip" is a parody on the clip itself as the second part where Elvis, Jesus and Lincoln comes out obviously is not the same car, nor taken by the same video camera, or in the same location. You can see another car next to it if you look closely and they do not show the area around like in the first clip.

With that said, I do not say that the original clip is real, but they are clearly using the original clip -which even is stated in the comedy show video itself to have been found on the internet- as a "funny" sketch to create the second video of Elvis, Lincoln and Jesus to put into the show.

It certainly does not debunk the original video however as the one with "Michael" is a completely different video, who knows who took it, the second one above however is created by professional tv producers for a tv show so they have a somewhat better chance of making it look "real" than what some random person could do (assuming it was a "random person2" filming the original clip).

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i agree with raybies the lights look different and this whole thing is kinda dumb, shows how fast we can be tricked, but its also nice to see how fast people here at ats can analyze and figure things out.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DXFILMS]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Looking at these videos, we should be asking ourselves this: What would he gain in faking his own death? I mean come on, he had an upcoming tour that was expecting to be huuuuuge, He was the most popular pop singer on earth, he had full custody of his two kids.... He had to much to lose to pull this type of stunt. On top of this, a stunt like this doesn't seem to fit his past profile. Yes, he did drugs, yes he was accused of doing some horrible things, but never within this profile does it mention anything about conducting a vanishing act, or faking his own death.. In my opinion, the van scene could very easily be a fake. The image quality is to poor to be that of a police car cam, and furthermore, watching it, it's obvious that it's somebody walking. Had Micheal Jackson really faked his own death, they're not going to be that careless as to letting some guy just walk on in with the intent of filming Micheal Jackson as he does his Jesus Christ Reenactment. But this is just my opinion: The man is dead.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here is the news item

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says
edition.cnn.com...

Story Highlights
Video purportedly showed Michael Jackson hopping out of a coroner's van

RTL spokesperson: Video made to show how easy it is to spread rumors online

880,000 people clicked on the most popular version of the video on YouTube

RTL: Video intended to tell people not to take information at face value

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

But if they include this thread which is in the #1 Conspiracy Site on the Net, they will quickly realize that a lot of people here didn't "fall" for it. Did they include that in their "experiment>?"

Enough people here knew something was not right.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
reply to post by Cyprex

But if they include this thread which is in the #1 Conspiracy Site on the Net, they will quickly realize that a lot of people here didn't "fall" for it. Did they include that in their "experiment>?"

Enough people here knew something was not right.

Yea... I briefly looked over this entire thread...

Most people here were smart enough to realize it was fake.

yea the video might have had a million views... because it's a pretty damn good fake... and I'm sure 95% of the people that watched it knew it was Bull $ht also.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedAmnesia
This is the real link for the real complete video...

www.liveleak.com...

it's a stupid joke
As a member of ATS, I believe the main video on this post should have been investigated in it's complete version before being posted and wasting the time of real ATS'ers... What do you think?

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

This footage with elvis etc is completely a different video, the registration on the van is 7Y58724, which is completely different to the original. So this video is a fake.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN!!!

www.cnn.com...

~hoax

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
In case anyone reading this still believes that this conspiracy is true, it was debunked the day it started. The 2 vans have different hubcaps. That said, why is this thread so far along? It is clearly a fake........

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join