It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar1102

Sorry that others are making jokes at your expense.
It's not right, and it shows the age of so many on this site.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If this video is real, why isn't it possible that someone (but not Jackson) was sitting in the back during the ride over? Doesn't that make mroe sense than a faked death scenario?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Humans love to fool other humans. You could say these people are bored with life. It's the only explanation to why they would do something like this. It's their little mark in the psychology of mankind. If they can't make the history books then by goodness they will start a fad.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the person getting out of that van is much shorter than you would expect Jackson to be.
MJ was over 6 feet tall.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Michael was 5'10", not sure how tall that person getting out of the van was, but it did look like his build.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
well, since no one seems to want to answer my question, i guess ill have to burst some bubbles and let everyone know, he is on his space ship...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Couldn't have said it any better myself!!! FAKE!!!! apart from the number been the same, the regestration plates are totally different. Red writing in both top corners of the "ressurection" video. No writing in the middle of the registration plate on the "ressurection" video. One large bolt in the middle/top of the registration plate in the "ressurection" video, as oppossed to small bolts either side in the real one.
As oppossed to the conspiracy theory that he is still alive, I would say the more important conspiracy theory is what part Tommy Mottolla and Sony played in his death

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've personally stated that the PB & J ...ahem I mean TPTB will resurrect Michael Jackson using Byssus Hyphae to activate his Kundalini, showing the world that immortality is possible.

This practice will be abused, (taking the lord's name in vain) lord's name being the holy genes or the holy force of kundalini..
People who aren't able to cope with it.. who've taken this 'imortality elixer' become ZOMBIES and a zombie apocalypse occurs spreading like wildfire.

but not Jacko... jacko and other people suffering from what's currently known as Morgellons Syndrome.. will rise and save the world using super powers.

you think I'm joking .. just watch.

check this out...
here's a petition to resurrect Michael Jackson
www.petitionspot.com...
www.petitiononline.com...

oh and here's PROOF that Ralph Maccio can resurrect Michael Jackson with his bare hands.
answers.yahoo.com...

you will all eat your shoes when you see morgellons people with super powers being lead by Michael Jackson destroying Zombies and Alien invaders.

just you watch.

-

[edit on 26-8-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodfella23
reply to post by flice

Couldn't have said it any better myself!!! FAKE!!!! apart from the number been the same, the regestration plates are totally different. Red writing in both top corners of the "ressurection" video. No writing in the middle of the registration plate on the "ressurection" video. One large bolt in the middle/top of the registration plate in the "ressurection" video, as oppossed to small bolts either side in the real one.
As oppossed to the conspiracy theory that he is still alive, I would say the more important conspiracy theory is what part Tommy Mottolla and Sony played in his death

Again, why can people understand:

1. Theres a bright light at the top of the Plate.

2. This causes two shadows from the screws holding the plate on. These appear on either side of the bolts. Think about light, think about shadows, and look where they begin. At the bolts.

3. Makes the California on the plate not visible. It's a bright light, and really in California, what's the most important part of a plate. The numbers, whihc are the same.

4. It's a crappy Camera phone. Causes distortion, has a slow refresh rate, and well it's always trying to zoom in and focus.

It's the same van.

Who knows if it's MJ, or anyone else. The van is not the question. It's crazy how people try to say, someone made a fake van... Ludicrous really.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'd still like to hear and see more information about whether or not they were actually working on cloning MJ since 2002. They most likely had DNA etc. to work with. The problem I could see, was tha he may have been afraid they would somehow make him look like the father of an illegitimate child. But, whatever. Someone out there with money might want to clone him for the heck of it. MJ did seem eccentric enough to follow through with it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I thought this whole thing was BS and it still might be, but the video of the body being transported from the hospital to the coroners shows something very odd at 1:49....

looks like either the man in khaki pulls off a licence plate or the letter "R"

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Change Weenie

Sure does look like they peeled off something from the plate. But why in front of the chopper though? Interesting catch. But what were the real numbers than?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He definitly peeled off something - like paper - that was the same size as the plate.
He then crumpled it and got in the van.
So knowing they would be photographed, they put on a fake number,
and the peeled it off when they left.
So they would not be recognized and possible harrassed in traffic?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
He definitly peeled off something - like paper - that was the same size as the plate.
He then crumpled it and got in the van.
So knowing they would be photographed, they put on a fake number,
and the peeled it off when they left.
So they would not be recognized and possible harrassed in traffic?

Watching the rest of the video, they were right next to where they were going anyway. Soooo, what traffic?

I suppose this might mean that the plate numbers weren't real and no one will know which van he'd ever been in. As if someone would care about the van intself?

There was also another autopsy, but I doubt they moved the body, but don't really know for sure.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No I didn't whatch the rest of the vid.
So why all the time and energy to put him in the van?
Maybe it was for identification so they'd put him in the right one.
Who knows?
Maybe someone can find out what the practice is.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You know according to Schrodinger's theory he is both dead and alive until observed so........

But seriously the guy's dead just like Elvis he is not coming back.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The video is a fake. It was made by the German TV channel "RTL" and uploaded anonymously to proof how easy a conspiracy can be created.

Link to German newspaper reporting about the fake (translated)

[edit on 26-8-2009 by MrUnknown]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUnknown
The video is a fake. It was made by the German TV channel "RTL" and uploaded anonymously to proof how easy a conspiracy can be created.

Link to German newspaper reporting about the fake (translated)

[edit on 26-8-2009 by MrUnknown]

SOOO, now can this officially be labeled a [HOAX]
.........or not

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Conspiracy solved.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It would be easier for him to be alive, rather than dead at this point.

A kind of Occam's Razor thing.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join