It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - any real facts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have see a lot of threads on the Birth Cert but no facts - which is to be expected as it has been said he has paid $$$ to keep the records hidden = but where is the info on how much Obama (or TPTB) have actually paid to keep this hidden? Or real links to this info?

I have read a lot on Obama using up to 8 alias's and multi Social Security Numbers - but I can't find any REAL evidance of this info.

Are there links or Reliable Facts on this info?

I am a Birther I guess as I feel very strongly that ALL RECORDS should be made public by EVERYONE that wants to run for ANY public office!

If I HAVE to show proof of citizanship to get a Passport or Driver's license then Everyone that wants to be in the government any any office SHOULD have to make their information public knowledge.

I am just trying to research where a lot of the Obama information (or lack thereof) has been gleaned.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The truth is that Obama was born in Hawaii, according to his official birth certificate (more precisely, a "certificate of live birth"), and verified twice by Hawaiian officials.

There is no evidence that there exist any other identifying papers besides the ones related to this birth. The supposed other papers are, as far as I can determine, hoaxes intended to cast doubt on Obama's place of birth. They are all fakes, as far as I can determine.

I have not *personally* gone to see the Hawaiian birth certificate, so there is a possibility that it's also fake. However, Obama has proved his identity and his place of birth sufficiently to satisfy the requirements of the Republican Party, which would otherwise have used that doubt as a major campaign point. Since they did not, I am content to accept the statements of the Hawaiian officials as valid.

Obama was born in the United States, in Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey. Last year I got a passport through the USPS. I had to show a birth certificate. The only thing I could get from the county of Indiana, the State of Pennsylvania was a short form. The original from 1953 was destoryed in a fire. I'm surprised I could get anything. lol. But I received a certified form from the State of Pennsyvania that oontained my mother's name, my father's name, my name, the date, and the name of the city I was born in. Just saying. Would that disqualify me from being POTUS? I hope not. However, being a natural born citizen of the US, I still don't qualify for the presidency. Why? Because I can't play the games.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The only real FACT surrounding any of it is that he's hiding pieces and parts of his past, and that's all I care about. Why'd he change his name? Why can't we see his educational records? Did he fail political science or something? Based on his performance thus far, that might not be far from the truth...

I have to pass a background check for any job that would pay my bills. Yet he doesn't have to for the highest office in the land?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
the mass have bad decision skills and blaimes it on the presidents all-around faults.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
I have see a lot of threads on the Birth Cert but no facts - which is to be expected as it has been said he has paid $$$ to keep the records hidden = but where is the info on how much Obama (or TPTB) have actually paid to keep this hidden? Or real links to this info?

Here you go
Obama law tab up to $1.4 mil

President Obama may be using his political action committee funds to stomp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans, as he has paid more than $1.35 million to his top lawyer since the election.

-E-

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
The only real FACT surrounding any of it is that he's hiding pieces and parts of his past, and that's all I care about. Why'd he change his name? Why can't we see his educational records? Did he fail political science or something? Based on his performance thus far, that might not be far from the truth...

I have to pass a background check for any job that would pay my bills. Yet he doesn't have to for the highest office in the land?

Exactly - the Hiding is what I find the most upsetting. If someone has Nothing To Hide then they Don't try to hide it!

Chiron - you feel that ALL of Obama's past has been made public - So we as citizens of the USA have all the facts? You are completely satisified with it all? You don't wonder why he has used 8 different names over the years? How many times have you changed your name?

I admit I changed my name once - when I got married I changed my LAST name to take My New Husband's name - but my Passport lists my Middle Name as my Maiden Name.

So it was Not really changed - just added onto.

Why does someone change their name? Any good reason except to hide something?

Mystery (sorry for spelling) I was writing at the same time you were
- Thanks so much for the link.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by mappam]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

That is the real point. We have to accept the BC, but anyone that does not think that this matters, has their head in the sand.

Too much unknown, too much hidden. I don't trust him for this and his track record so far is showing why.

You are whom you surround yourself with, and so far that would be a list of scum bags.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Exactly! Always follow the money.

Produce the birth certificate...Zero dollars
Hide the truth....Millions

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

NEW YORK, July 24 (UPI) -- CNN/U.S. President Jon Klein told staffers of "Lou Dobbs Tonight" the controversy over President Barack Obama's birth certificate is a "dead story."Klein wrote in an e-mail to staffers Thursday that CNN researchers had determined Hawaiian officials discarded paper birth documents in 2001.
Thus, he said, Obama's long-form birth certificate no longer exists, and a shorter certificate that is public is the official record.
www.upi.com...

I don't consider myself a Birther, though lately the crap I am hearing is making me wonder.
In reguards to the information above, while it is Possible that Hawaii imaged all their vital records, it would have included the Origional Birth Certificate and you would Still be able to get a copy of the Origional.

As a matter of Fact if you look at the link below you will see that you can get copies of records back to 1909. Does make you question if there is some deception going on. Also if you look at the Hawii vital records website you will find some Very interesting information on Obtaining a Birth record from Hawaii, I won't say more just go check.

Also I have tried to access the web site of Orly Taitz Esq. and others that claim to have proof that there is a Kenyan Birth Cert and have not been able to access these sites. The computer locks up etc.

There is a copy of the Suit on this site.
www.obamanotqualified.com...

Birth cert.
hawaii.gov...
Certified copies of birth and marriage records from 1909 to present can be ordered online, however, they will only be delivered via first class mail. Death and divorce records, or vital records before 1909, must be ordered in person or via mail.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If any of you have noticed the left leaning news media is using the term "Birthers" to demonize anyone opposed to president Obama's policies and agendas... It is growing in use since they could not make the term "racists" stick to everyone.

The whole birth issue is working for the Obama administration, and seems to be an effective way to question the intelligence of the opposition.

It is a waste of time, a distraction, a means to demonize the opposition.. Ultimately an irrelevant issue. But a great diversion for a lot of suspicious people, as long as they keep planting bits of information and even fabricated evidence just to keep your attention, interest and doubts.

Don't play this game.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Did you try to go to any of the links I posted?
I have heard some of the talk before on Obama's birth certificate but never really paid any attention.
I saw this post and decided I would go see what I could find. NOW I am getting interested.
Check the links in my last post they Are Interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

You are following the wrong rabbit.

top topics

join