It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote them all out of office!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Have you all seen enough, have you all had enough? Well, I have! It is time to come together as a population and a country and take back what belongs to us, WE THE PEOPLE.

In the next election cycle, it is of the utmost importance to vote who ever is sitting in a congressional seat or a senate seat out of office. THIS IS A MUST HAPPEN OR AMERICA WILL BE IN TROUBLE BEYOND REPAIR.

Look at what is going on around you. Politicians who run for office, if they get in fine, they pay to play or live on our dime for as long as they can keep getting elected. If they fail to get elected, they cry fowl, write a book or have someone write it for them and retire again on your dime. Some of these book deals and T.V Show deals are nothing more than pay to play schemes just to keep some people quite or out of the political limelight. IT IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL.

The WAGGING OF THE DOG has to stop and WE THE PEOPLE are the only ones who can do it.

So, it the best interest of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, as a free country, and I am calling an All Americans right now,

Stay Alert
Keep your wits about you
be prepared for anything
Read your BIBLE
Be familiar with everything that is going on around you

And in the next election, DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY SITTING CONGRESSMAN OR SENATOR. WE MUST VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE.

Your beloved country is now in your hands, it is up to you what you do with it.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Will we even make it; that seems like such a long way off until election. Look at all the damage Obama has been doing in less that a year.
He really screwed us with giving all the stimulus money to the businesses who are laying off and not hiring.
It was supposed to be a promise of jobs and better times.
The news just said inflation was on the negative side?????????
I am so confused the news lies, the president screws us.
What next?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What makes you think they wouldn't just rig the voting system?
Your vote doesn't count anymore...remember the Bush thing?
Thats my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You better believe I will. I want all of them out. They no longer represent the people and that just will not do. I can't wait till next year!!!! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa Claus to come. It will be hilarious to watch them all fall. I just can't wait, I'm giddy with anticipation.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I said that 8 years ago.

Nobody listened.

Anyways it's kinda pointless. This country will go to hell in a handbasket faster than that will ever happen.

You want some real solutions?

Cut off your umbilical chord from the US Government. Become a drop out., an all american reject. It is a rapidly growing community (not always by choice), our strength is in numbers.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

The Guillotines have been dusted off already and are awaiting usage.

The time draws near, have no fear.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
OP, I 100% understand and agree with you!

HOWEVER...
People, in general, are stupid. They will continue doing what they have been doing because it's what they know and poses no 'perceived' threat to them. Perception, unfortunately, is reality.

They are sheep on thier way to the slaughter and, like sheep, they have no idea what awaits at the end of the journey.

It pains me so to know that my rights, my well-being, my livelihood, and my future are in the hands of the majority. These are the people that will only hear the 'POP' of their heads being extracted from thier posterior when it is too late to actually change our/thier current reality and make a difference.

Face it, we're being sold down the river by our own populace and we're forced to watch it happen...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The only problem about voting them all out is that if they know it's coming they have nothing stoping them from doing our will.

The plan should be to remove every sitting Democrat, because they are the party in charge. That will give the sitting and incoming Republicans something to think about if they don't follow the will of the people.

Vote out the party in charge! Vote out the Democrats!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wait for the Election? Why? If the State Governments would just enact the Original 13th Amendment to the Constitution, they would all be gone just like that.

The Original Thirteenth Article of Amendment
To The Constitution For The United States

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." [Journal of the Senate]

No Lawyers in Government. How many public servants do you know that are NOT lawyers?

The Original 13th Amendment
This Article of Amendment, ratified in 1819 and which just "disappeared" in 1876, added an enforceable strict penalty, i.e., inability to hold office and loss of citizenship, for violations of the already existing constitutional prohibition in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 on titles of nobility and other conflicts of citizenship interest, such as accepting emoluments of any kind for services or favors rendered or to be rendered, and is particularly applicable today in the 21st Century as government is increasingly FOR SALE to the highest bidder, as foreign and multinational corporations and individuals compete to line the pockets of politicians and political parties to accommodate and purchase protection or privilege, i.e. honors, for their special interests.

www.apfn.org...

There is no indication in the Congressional Record or any other official journal that the original 13th Amendment has been repealed. In the absence of a lawful explanation as to the whereabouts of the missing 13th Amendment, we have little choice but to infer that it is still the law of the land and those who hold titles of nobility or receive largesse from foreign nations are no longer American citizens. Such persons, per the Amendment, are not capable, "... of holding any office of trust or profit..."

The original 13th Amendment is found in copies of the Constitution published up to 1876. From that point on, the original 13th Amendment no longer appears and is replaced by the 13th Amendment that prohibits slavery. It is still a mystery as to how the slavery amendment, ratified under President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, replaced the title of nobility amendment of 1819 in all copies of the Constitution published since 1876.

TONA researchers have been doggedly trying to find out where a properly ratified and never repealed constitutional amendment has been hiding for the last 126 years. Though the exact political location of the missing 13th Amendment has eluded them since David Dodge began researching the issue in the early 1980s, Nevling believes that the final pieces of the TONA puzzle will reveal themselves in due course.

Now more than ever

We currently live in an era where advances in communications, travel and commerce have all but dissolved the boundaries of sovereign nations. Adding to the intrigue we have the governments of what remains of sovereign nations operating under credit afforded them by multinational corporation-owned banks that hold the assets and resources of the nation as collateral on the loans. If there has ever been a period in American history where influential persons may be compelled to compromise national security in trade for titles of nobility, presents, pensions, salaries, offices or other "emoluments," it is now.

The purpose of the original 13th Amendment, which at the time of its ratification had popular support, was to add severe penalties to prohibitions against the acceptance of titles of nobility or other favors from foreign powers as found in Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the Constitution.

The Founders understood that history was replete with examples of how public servants accepted favors from foreign interests to the severe detriment of national security. The Founders concern was so great they addressed it in the first article of the Constitution.

The Founders saw that the Constitutional provision alone was not sufficient to deter influential individuals from entering into potentially disastrous relationships with representatives of foreign nations. The result was ratification of the original 13th Amendment during the administration of President James Monroe.

"This Article of Amendment is intimately connected to questions of war and national defense. It is designed to combat internal subversion and discord sowed by people who are adhering to foreign powers without stepping across the bold Constitutional line of treason," TONA researchers explain.

All attorneys and judges who claim the title "esquire," a title of English nobility beneath knighthood and extended to professional men, are incapable of holding public office under the Amendment. If enforced, nearly half the legislators in office throughout America would be removed from office and stripped of their citizenship.

A partial list of influential Americans who have been "honorarily" knighted by the Queen of England include Henry Kissinger, Norman Schwarzkopf, Colin Powell, Casper Weinberger, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Sr., Rudy Giullani and Alan Greenspan. If the real 13th Amendment were enforced those men would be stripped of their citizenship and would not be allowed to hold positions of public trust.

Sir Alan Greenspan is often referred to as the most powerful man in America because he is the chairman of the Federal Reserve Board -- the consortium of private international bankers who control the U.S. money supply.

Sir Henry Kissinger, former secretary of state under President Nixon and the man whose foreign policies have been behind nearly every genocidal event on earth since WWII (according to a 36-page report in Harper's magazine [The Making of a War Criminal, Feb. 26, 2000]) has been nominated to head an independent investigation of the 9-11 tragedy.

Sir Colin Powell is the current Secretary of State.

Sir George Bush, Sr., is the father of current President George Bush, Jr., and has arguably been the real U.S. president since the Sir Ronald Reagan era began in 1980.

With so many of the queen's knights holding American public office, one has to wonder who really won the Revolutionary War. The U.S. government is comprised of men who, while entrusted with our most vital national security interests, have accepted favors from foreign interests -- the same favors which are prohibited by both the Constitution and a (missing?) constitutional amendment.

"[Enforcement of the original 13th Amendment would be] particularly applicable today in the 21st Century as government is increasingly for sale to the highest bidder, as foreign and multinational corporations and individuals compete to line the pockets of politicians and political parties to accommodate and purchase protection or privilege, i.e. honors, for their special interests," commented the TONA Research Committee.

"The law is still there," the group insists, waiting only to be publicly recognized and enforced once again to protect the Sovereignty and Interests of WE THE PEOPLE, and to force the elected representatives of the people to adhere strictly to their solemn and binding oath of office and the limitations of government imposed by the Constitution.

www.the7thfire.com...

www.amendment-13.org...

The Real Titles of Nobility Amendment FAQ
www.thirdamendment.com...

Original 13th Amendment Removed Unlawfully From U.S. Constitution?
doctorbulldog.wordpress.com...

The Missing 13th Amendment
"TITLES OF NOBILITY" AND "HONOR"
www.w3f.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It won't happen. Mark my words. Incumbents will be reelected next year in great numbers. I talk about this stuff to others until I am sick of hearing myself. I had two daughters that actually voted for other than dems/repubs last election. So I did some good, I think. But, nope, it's too late. There will not be a peaceful reform of our government through voting. It's going to take, unfortunately, more than that. Push, push, push, push. Then sudden change. And it won't happen at the polls. Many people expected great change when they went to the polls last November in the U.S. There's change, yes. Not what some expected. More than others expected. Less than some expected. And, yet, more of the same, but at a greater rate of acceleration.

Just my .02 Ameros, or Euros, or Afros, or New World Order units.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
And in the next election, DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY SITTING CONGRESSMAN OR SENATOR. WE MUST VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE.

Fine sentiment, but it begs the question:

Replace them with whom?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey, I tried. I printed out a list of seated/running politicians(regardless of political affiliation) who voted for the bailouts, researched who was against the bailouts, and voted accordingly.

I tried encouraging others to understand. When both parties supported things like bailing out the banks you have to look to 3rd parties. And sadly the majority of the public won't. They're too busy watching reality shows and numbing their minds. Voting for who "sounds" better and who is more likable.

And so when the world comes crashing down, they'll ask what happened? Thus, I have no faith in the majority of the citizens of this country. Some are too blinded by partisanships, charisma of the candidate, and fail to look beyond the surface of what's really happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
LOL vote them out of office. Who exactly is going to replace them? no matter who you replace them with you will still have the farce that is the american system. Unless you change how the system works in other words capitalism you will always have these type of people in office. Get use to it you want it you got it.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by loner007]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Vote? Really?

With rigged machines and a brainwashed public that mostly thinks the two party system is working FOR them instead of AGAINST them voting is a lose-lose proposition.

The sentiment is ok. The reality is different; It cannot work.

That leaves pitchforks and muskets, unless someone has a better idea that will get them out.

Also, as stated above, who do we put in their places? And how do we get rid of the lobbyists for the damned corporations? And how do we get rid of the corporations that care not about us, only their profits? And what about the evil bankers, ruining everything with their fractional-reserve practices? The corps and bankers run the government and that needs to stop. Pronto. Not today, not tomorrow, it needs to stop yesterday.

Man, the system is so screwed we need to overhaul the entire government.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
you just really havn't a clue have you? vote wtf? come on.are you serios?
when was the last time voting effected any real change?
voting is a mechanism that stalls for more time, and decieves us
into thinking we have some sort of power,and say so in matters.
we have nothing of the sort.

That leaves pitchforks and muskets
crude! but efective.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I promise you change and hope, so can you vote me into office?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, no one wants civil war but it will be here soon if We The People do not make a change the peaceful way first.

Voting. A few of you say voting won't do anything. Well look what happened in Nov. 2008. They through crap against the wall and it stuck.
We need to do the same to congress and the senate. Just getting the sitting members out of there will be a start. Corruption has gone to the very core in that town. They all have to go ASAP.

Mid terms are coming up, that means seats are up for grabs.

Let's at least give this thing a try.

I still love this country and everything it stands for. I am just tired of fat ass lying basturds getting elected by lying to the public and then hiding in the sewer of senators and congressman in DC when their gig is up. It is time for a complete and total change in roster in the house and the senate.

Just for starters, and found this by accident, Sen. Robert C. Byrd, ( DEM) West Virginia. He has been a senator for over 50 years!!!!!!! He even finished college while serving in congress. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

We start this as a plan! We vote all of these sitting members out in the next elections and if they some how end up getting re-elected, well, the storm will come quick. And like I have said many times this last year,

"There are men in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them!!!!!"

Watching,

Eye of Eagle
Semper Fi

new topics

top topics

join