It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The good lil Reptilian Shapeshifter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wouldn't you all agree that we can't exactly say ALL reptilian shapeshifters are evil?

I mean, there's got to be one who's thinking "uuh, I am not really feeling this whole evil thing." lol

Just like how there's got to be at least one Ant that doesn't want to stay in line.

And if you want to argue against perhaps the more humorous idea of the non-conformist ant that's fine.
I think there's probably a better chance that out of an entire evil reptilian species, that must be able to think on a higher capacity than an insect can, must have at least one of them going "naw, I don't know about all of this lying, deceiving, controlling, human eating, and other evil stuff."

Any thoughts on the potential of that?

And what would happen to that lil reptilian who didn't fit in with the rest?
Would it get killed would you think? Or maybe it'd make a triumphant escape and blend in with the rest of society.
Hmm maybe that could explain all of those youtube video with the weird eye glitches. Maybe some of them are actually the good kind of reptilians.

I know this all sounds like story telling...well it kind of is...but come on David Icke cannot make such generalizations.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think you are trying to personify the repitilians. They aren't human and they don't think like humans either. They may not have any concept of "good and evil or right and wrong" at all. As for the youtube crap, that's all just video compression making them look repitilian.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Meh, it was kind of a nice thought though non the less.
Sometimes it's nice to escape to fantasy land.

"The lil good reptilian" might make a good children's book.

..on second thought it might confuse kids.

So, they're all evil then?? All the way?
Like 100%??
Not 99.99%?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is there even such thing as a reptilian? I mean, Ive never seen one

This is my completely useless 2nd line.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

99% evil, the other 1% are friendly and told me they are coming for you

lines

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by Before2017Victor

99% evil, the other 1% are friendly and told me they are coming for you

You mean the honest, good, benevolent, service-to-other ones, who never lie?
Maybe it's high time to turn the glass at the zoo around.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
Wouldn't you all agree that we can't exactly say ALL reptilian shapeshifters are evil?

Yes there are "good" ones. Best example: Diana
en.wikipedia.org... (she wasn't a shapeshifter, but had a high percentage of reptilian DNA, see the Swerdlov video on page 10).

Many affiliates of the reptilian clique don't directly support the evil doers, but they do support their lies and the whole cover up "just a little" here and "just a little" there in order to keep their personal privileges. Now, who's ACTUALLY greedy, the crazy reptilian clique who want almost everything for themselves or the suppressed humans?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was mocking the OP, I hate the subject and all who even care about it

losers

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
find the definition of reptilian before you make a not so good thread like this....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

How do you define reptilian?
Sure some people may describe them as being 'evil'.

Sometimes I find that how a word has been defined may not be true.
Just because the dictionary defines something doesn't necessarily mean it's etched in stone.

Perspective man.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSea

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

Yes there are "good" ones. Best example: Diana
en.wikipedia.org... (she wasn't a shapeshifter, but had a high percentage of reptilian DNA, see the Swerdlov video on page 10).

Many affiliates of the reptilian clique don't directly support the evil doers, but they do support their lies and the whole cover up "just a little" here and "just a little" there in order to keep their personal privileges. Now, who's ACTUALLY greedy, the crazy reptilian clique who want almost everything for themselves or the suppressed humans?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by DeepSea]

Thank you for providing me with that rather than making a fool out of me.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

Swerdlow thinks that Onegs are reptilians. I am Oneg and if I could shapeshift back and forth I sure as hell wouldn't look like me. I'd be signing autographs after the premiere of Wanted and Mr and Mrs Smith II.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I was doing a lot of wilderness hiking last year in a supposed hot spot area, where they supposedly live underground. I have yet to see one in person, but believe I saw one of their triangular UFO's at night once.

I will get back out for more exploration of the area later in the fall/winter. Will let you all know If I find anything of interest.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I was doing a lot of wilderness hiking last year in a supposed hot spot area, where they supposedly live underground. I have yet to see one in person, but believe I saw one of their triangular UFO's at night once.

I will get back out for more exploration of the area later in the fall/winter. Will let you all know If I find anything of interest.

Where is this???? I would love to investigate something like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Supposedly the Superstition Mountains (Between Phoenix and Globe Arizona), which were created by volcanoes millions of years ago have many tunnels/caves under them, and supposedly are inhabited by a species of Reptilians. This is myth as far as I am concerned (until I see one for myself).

A quick fact about the Superstition Mountains and Wilderness area, is that there have been a number of strange murders, massacres, and decapitations that have occurred out there throughout history.
It is a VERY vast wilderness area in the middle of the baking desert. I have only explored a fraction of it...and it does give off a pretty creepy vibe.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
reply to post by A Fortiori

Supposedly the Superstition Mountains (Between Phoenix and Globe Arizona), which were created by volcanoes millions of years ago have many tunnels/caves under them, and supposedly are inhabited by a species of Reptilians. This is myth as far as I am concerned (until I see one for myself).

A quick fact about the Superstition Mountains and Wilderness area, is that there have been a number of strange murders, massacres, and decapitations that have occurred out there throughout history.
It is a VERY vast wilderness area in the middle of the baking desert. I have only explored a fraction of it...and it does give off a pretty creepy vibe.

I've only read a few reptilian accounts that I believe (where they people seemed believable) and in every case they seemed like large bipedal creatures more like the arrow using Sleestak (as opposed to the highly scientific "Enoch"). Yes, yes, I'm talking Land of the Lost. My point is that I think if they exist they are just subterranean creatures we might have missed somehow as opposed to invading overlords from Draconi or whereever.

BTW, if they are fierce warriors like Alex Collier says then why all the subterfuge? Why not come out and just kill us or take us all hostage? Super, intergalactic warlords masquerading as people until the time is right? *snorts*

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori

BTW, if they are fierce warriors like Alex Collier says then why all the subterfuge? Why not come out and just kill us or take us all hostage? Super, intergalactic warlords masquerading as people until the time is right? *snorts*

I believe their are different species/entities which can be referred to as 'reptilian'.

I believe that the 'evil' ones (whichever species/beings those may be) behind the Illuminati and such, may very well have plans to come out and rule us sub-humans in the open once they achieve their goal of getting the global population down to 500,000...a majority of which will be unarmed slaves.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

*gulps realizing she will now blow away all credibility on other posts by admitting this*

A *cough* friend of mine may have experienced some strange and recent events that has led her to believe that they are not from another solar system, and that there is nothing to fear for ultimately good will triumph.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
A *cough* friend of mine may have experienced some strange and recent events that has led her to believe that they are not from another solar system

Who 'The Reptilians'? No, I am fairly certain from my own personal research, that at least one of these types/species of 'reptilian' entities originated in this solar system, and more specifically...right here on earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

If you feel like it you can U2U me. I have a story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join