It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien caught in rat trap?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Holy crap! They found the el chupacabra!

But no seriously, it's a monkey. It would be cool if it was an alien, but it's just another fiji mermaid.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

I will definately research what you have posted. No, im not trying to be a moderator or "owner" of ATS, its just morally correct to post something of what you say it is correctly and with proper information. There are new members that may just believe you, whether its the truth or not. So the case was technically proven? ok.....I agree with you about Maussan being shady, 1000 percent, i just dont want any genuine case he may be involved in tarnished because of his reputation, let the videos and analysis do the talkingn, and im happy with that.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My thought on this are a little different than most here, I think.

I believe it's real, and I believe it's the famous chupacabra that we have been hearing about for years. BTW, I have over 20 years of UFO research under my belt so I'm not johnny come lately. I do not believe anything off the bat, and I research everything meticulously. I have not studies this case that in depth but I have seen a few vids of it and it appears that DNA tests and scans were done, and enough people are taking it seriously that if it was a spider monkey there would be no publicity like there is. Why not call it a Giraffe that got caught in the trap?

I have been an avid snake and reptile collector and fan for years. I have owned all kinds of lizards and snakes. The "tail" on that thing is a classic reptile tail, not a monkey tail. Look at the rings of mounds on the tail. Raised hardened rings. Those are only on reptiles not monkeys or mammals. That is a lizard or snake tail, not mammal or monkey. I can say that with confidence.

Next, does anyone realize just how similar this looks to the alien in the movie "Alien". Prolonged and large skull/brain, exoskeleton, and lizard tail. It looks almost identical in some strange ways.

Now remember the movie the Wizard of Oz, where the man behind the mirror is really not who you think. The being projecting the illusions was not the being you would have expected to see when you removed the veil or curtain.

Next, consider what consciousness is and what intelligence is. No animal known has the power of thought to think in an advanced survival way to eat it's own hand off to save itself. That alone requires advanced acts of thinking to consider that much farther into the future about freeing yourself and destroying a part of your body to save the rest. That requires leaps of advanced thinking for a consciousness that no reptile or mammal I know of is capable of except humans. I don't think an ape is even that smart to do that to save itself.

Next, getting back to what is going on. Has anyone considered this: We know, at least some of us do, that reptilians humans rule this earth and have for thousands of years. We know they live off us and feed off us, and drink our blood. We have people who have claimed they saw what they look like when they shapeshift, but what if....what if....

What if the alien captured was "God". What if the alien captured was the reptilian entity we are dealing with that we considered to be larger and more humanlike. What if the one caught was just a baby and the adult are bigger than us? What if the shapeshiftng is the "Illusion" created by the creatured with some sort of holographic projection technology?

I ask this because, we know that the reptilian presence is here stalking us...but we do not know what it looks like exactly and we have no real pictures or one captured......until now.

So I ask once again, to consider this possibility.....what if this is what David Icke is talking about and we have never seen one until now?

After all, they claimed it was part human, part Saurian, or reptilian.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
My thought on this are a little different than most here, I think.

Very different I think.

I believe it's real, and I believe it's the famous chupacabra that we have been hearing about for years. BTW, I have over 20 years of UFO research under my belt so I'm not johnny come lately. I do not believe anything off the bat, and I research everything meticulously. I have not studies this case that in depth but I have seen a few vids of it and it appears that DNA tests and scans were done, and enough people are taking it seriously that if it was a spider monkey there would be no publicity like there is. Why not call it a Giraffe that got caught in the trap?

Why not call it a Squirrel Monkey baby?

I have been an avid snake and reptile collector and fan for years. I have owned all kinds of lizards and snakes. The "tail" on that thing is a classic reptile tail, not a monkey tail. Look at the rings of mounds on the tail. Raised hardened rings. Those are only on reptiles not monkeys or mammals. That is a lizard or snake tail, not mammal or monkey. I can say that with confidence.

What do you say about this?:

Next, getting back to what is going on. Has anyone considered this: We know, at least some of us do, that reptilians humans rule this earth and have for thousands of years. We know they live off us and feed off us, and drink our blood. We have people who have claimed they saw what they look like when they shapeshift, but what if....what if....

Have you seen a reptilian alive?

So I ask once again, to consider this possibility.....what if this is what David Icke is talking about and we have never seen one until now?

Not this time..

After all, they claimed it was part human, part Saurian, or reptilian.

I think it's part primate, part monkey and part mammal so I claim it's a Squirrel Monkey

Regards,

[edit on 8-10-2009 by alfafox]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
too bad it isn't a squirrel monkey.....
and it's really an alien, according to scientists.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is how I imagined a baby chupacabra to look
. It does look sorta weird like maybe chupacabra is an alien, or is mistaked for an alien. Maybe the other way around.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It looks like a lizard but its the size of a squirrel? Looks sorta cute....

[edit on 10-10-2009 by GhostlyBigfoot]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Who wants to form a Trapper company with me? We'll set up a hotline for all farmers to call. Upon receiving a call from a farmer who lost chickens or goats, we ship out a container and a three man team to the location. I have the perfect trap plan. It could be worth millions!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I vote "El Chupricabra"!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
too bad it isn't a squirrel monkey.....
and it's really an alien, according to scientists.

Hello nwodeath,

Angle Palacios Nunez who's real name is Urso Moreno Ruiz
and is the author of this HOAX and has been expossed a few weeks ago.
Urso is not a veterinarian helper, he is a taxidermist.

Urso Moreno Ruiz declared he sunk a "Titi monkey" (Squirrel Monkey)
in a salted water compound mixed with other animal residuals and he
changed the monkey's ears.

Below is the picture of the monkey 'with no ears' as it was presented
by Jaime Maussan who said in that moment the monkey was alive

Below the monkey picture 'with ears'. It is so clear for anybody to see
the difference

Below is the author Urso Moreno Ruiz

Below is Urso Moreno Ruiz aka Angel Palacios at Jaime Maussan's office

Below the REPTILE FORUM where Urso told his story and how he made
the hoax.

Angel (URSO) appears in the TV interview at minute 1:17 and you can
watch him and read the subtitles in english on the Youtube video below:

URSO MORENO RUIZ, rancher's nephew declared he put a Squirrel Monkey
(Titi) in a tanning mixture with three different salts mixed with many other
animal residuals so he sunk the animal for several days and after that let
it dry for months and that's why the "alien baby" looks mummified and
because of that he altered or changed the DNA lab results.

The page with the complete investigation in Spanish and some english here:

Regards,

Capt. Franz

[edit on 7-3-2010 by alfafox]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by R Ewe Blind

Guess it's not a "monkey" the lab test and DNA test say it's a ......?..... they don't know wth it is. It was on monster quest last night kinda cool. Oh and the feet are not that of a monkey it's a bipedal um "thing"

[edit on 22-4-2010 by GunzCoty]

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

Your right my friend, to kill out of blind fear because they'd never seen it before is extremely sad to even acknowledge as a fellow human, but i can't imagine "Any" living creature on the face of this planet that could stay alive after being skinned alive, and appeared to be quite healthy and intelligently enough to scare the farmer to the point of killing it & after several attempts, it had to be extremely healthy, strong & resilient, which just couldn't happen to a "Skinned Alive" living Earth Creature!
It was alive and well, if you look at it' eyes carefully, you'll actually understand what it's trying to tell you, it wanted out, and it wasn't s skinned alive Spider Monkey, which couldn't have survive such a horrible attack, animals have a built-in mechanizm that stops their heart if under a violent savage & grizzely attack!!!

I just needed to get this basic understanding about the animal world, they die very easily which is a bulit in natural mechanizm.
Kind Regards & Peace to you...

William....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
any updates on this topic?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
yeah, I have an update for you.

Latest News: Government tries to make REAL alien look like a hoax!

First of all, the mummified "thing" was tested to have alien DNA and was part reptile and part human. It was tested by scientists.

Second, the original pics show a creature that was not mummified and was caught in a a trap. That creature was not "created" by this hoaxer.

I think the mummified creature was remade, possibly for shows and TV and hoaxing, but the original story is still true, and the creature is not a hoax in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join