It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien caught in rat trap?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Honestly, whether this is true or not, real alien or skinned animal or not, the one thing that kind of stuck out for me is the fact the farmer "drowned the unknown animal or alien" because he was "afraid" I mean talk about xenophobia.

It always amaze me how people will tend to shoot first and ask questions later. It was small..and yet the farmer "drowned it" because it looked diffrent.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
CANNOT BELIEVE THEY TOUCHED IT WITH BARE HANDS??????????????

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Alien Baby, and Mysterious Death

Here's another twist on the story. Mr. Lopez is now dead. He was burned alive in a parked car, at temperatures evidently hotter than what should have been.
Read the article in the link above for the full scoop.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
THIS IS ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL RIGHT NOW.

So weird. Watching and will make my comments.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dam that's freaky, it does kind of look like a skinned monkey, but I don't know something about it is freaky.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi all! Riiigghhtt, i just want to place down my thoughts on this topic. I know a few may say it could be a hoax and that its a skinned monkey. And looking at it, even though ive NEVER seen a skinned monkey, i see 'some' sortof resemblence. Anyway i thought, that maybe what ever it may be, yeah, it could be Alien of origin.. But what if its actually an Aliens pet?? I havnt seen that idea yet. Although ill probably hear the arguement that since aliens are clever beings they dont need pets..... Right... Also, what with the farmer drowning it. And the creatures resiliency at surviving a few attempts, maybe its natural habitat is Water. I know it was apparently found in a trap on land but it would certainly tie in the 'Aliens underwater' idea that we occashionaly hear about here. And what with the man who killed it being burnt alive in a car with 'high tempratures' vengence.. Maybe.. But i think he was probably feeling guilty at either killing the creature or guilty of forming a hoax. Hopefully well hear more on the dna of the 'ALIEN.'

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Oh yeah, another thing I thought about. ( hope it hasnt been mentiond ) 'Why would he drown it?' well i belive he drowned the creature because he wanted to preserve the body. I dont think no-one would belive him if he presented people with a dead alien that had been stamped / clubbed to death. You know what i mean? Yeah, he could have also poisend it, but maybe trying to feed an unknown / unruley creature is a bit difficult. So he thought he'd dunk it in the sink for a few hours, a few times.... Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah so I would have dropped it in a cage and kept it alive. Alien or not I don't think it deserved to die.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

... but there's something strange about this one that I can't quite put my finger on...

I think it looks a little like the little critter in Dr. Who's new series... Remember the emperor Dalek? The sad little creature in the Dalek suit?

But I'm sure scientists would be able to tell the difference between a movie prop & whatever this is...

Can you imagine a planet w/ billions of these little critters swarming about? They fit in the palm of your hand...

Love the part about it being part lizard & part human...

I'm glad 'they' roasted the farmer after he spent hours trying to drown it...
Poor little critter... Probably terrified itself...

Sounds typical of what the Army would do upon first contact.... KILL IT....

Anyway, great post.

S & F'd

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I saw the "Terror in the Sky" episode of Monsterquest that this little guy was on. If I'm not mistaken, the DNA tests performed returned no known matches. None.

As far as it being a skinned monkey, my only reservation where that theory is concerned is the shape of the skull...it protrudes quite a bit towards the back, moreso than any primate skull I've ever seen. Then again, it could be a cephalic deformation of some kind.

20 bucks says this specimen gets "lost", ala the Wyoming Mummy.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I really can't blame the farmer They are pretty superstitious in mexico, and little guy could have been the thing horror movies are made of. I would have called the authorities instead of drowning it, but I would have stayed clear untill I knew it was harmelss. Hey that thing could have spit venom or something.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I forget what the DNA test on the tail fragment returned as (History Channel special). However to me it looks like a mummified baby monkey.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I just heard the guy talking about it on Coast to Coast am. Apparently, it is still alive in that first part of the video. Kewl. That's it's actual skin.

It was alive for 30 hours. But the farmer and his wife were getting worried because it was very violent and aggressive towards them. Eventually, it started to chew it's arm off, and thats why the farmer decided to drown it. (30 mins, 30 mins, overnight)

Apparently, it is supposed to be very fast & smart. It has been ruled out that it is NOT a skinned monkey, as they initially thought. I guess the ankles and hands are the same as a humans.

Anyway. great post.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow.. what in the hell is that? No DNA matches?!
That is incredible!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just another thought... Naturally, I would love for it to be authenticated as a alien. So, I'm gonna run with that a moment.

I assume it was old enough to be left unattended. Otherwise, the parents should be reported to children services for letting their little baby get caught in a rat trap on a potentially remote hostel planet (Earth).

Considering it fits in the palm of a hand, they either have a growth spurt (3' grey) , or live a very long time and grow very slowly... or they are just small creatures.

Now aliens are supposed to be able to communicate and over power us. I didn't see a utility belt on the little critter, so I'm guessing the above feats are technologically based. Otherwise, I'd expect the critter to just abduct the farmer & seriously probe him for leaving rat traps about...

So, I'm deducing its a adult alien. Also, there is probably a ray gun or some hand held technology laying somewhere on the ground near the trap.
He probably threw it in the air it when the trap sprung... I know I would if something 3x my size grabbed my arm...

Oh someone pointed out a alien pet in a previous post... Yeah, thats a good possibility too... That would actually account for most of my points above. But, that would be irresponsible of the 'visitors'... I wouldn't let my 'pit bull' run around unsupervised...

But then again, maybe it was just taking a P.... I've let my pets out the door and expected them to return obediently...

Yup. Considering they have had it for a couple of years. They also mentioned on the radio some DNA samples were sent to Canada and we couldn't identify it either...

So newly discovered earth species or old alien visitor??? or pet???

I'm hoping alien origins.... I keep going back to the thought of BILLIONS of them on some planet or the doors of some space ship opening and those things come pouring out by the billions.... Just creeped myself out...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
what the hell is that? im sure that is exactly what they are trying to find out , hmm , curious.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelfrede
Heard about the following on the news. They are saying that its DNA is half lizard and half human:

That's not true, the "baby" creature is the body of aSaimiri sciureus - (Squirrel Monkey) . Maybe you remember the Jonathan Reed "Link Artifact", it was promoted by Jaime Maussán while he was alerted six months before he presented in Mexico this infamous case. Maussán alleged he had DNA tests from the "alien" but NEVER presented that DNA evidence. This is the same case, the DNA tests where conducted by people hired by Maussán and the creature was sold to Monster-Quest's as part of History Channel programming.

Please see this page and translate in Google to english:
www.alcione.org...

number 38 in the following Maussán proven hoaxes:

1 .- The ship Maussan and Garrido said accompanied the Hale Bopp comet.
2 .- The UFO Sighting (Venus) during the eclipse of July 11, 1991
3 .- The fake photographs of Carlos Diaz Martinez and his alien tripod.
4 .- UFO or galaxy? ... it was the 'Sombrero' Galaxy, or M104!
5 .- The fraud of the photographs and films of Billy (Eduard) Meier.
6 .- The photographs and videos of hoaxer Arturo Robles Gil.
7 .- The false stigmas (Latex Cradle) of Giorgio Bongiovanni.
8 .- The fraud of Jonathan Reed and the bracelet (Link) that NEVER worked.
9 .- The SETI message in 1974 Maussan said was answered in Chilbolton.
10 .- The Metepec alien of Sara Cuevas Tornell.
11 .- Alternativa3 falling on Mars.
12 .- The extraterrestrial disk was the "Spirit" mark when drilling a rock
13 .- The message of Chilbolton crop circle and a carving in Uzbekistan
14 .- The Twin Towers (WTC) Ufo in New York in 2000 Sci-Fi "The Blimp".
15 .- The UFO in "Lomas del Chamizal" 1997 was created by CGI.
16 .- The alleged crash of a UFO with an Aeromexico airplane is a hoax.
17 .- The Mexican Air Force FLIR lights (UFO's) are oil wells flames!
18 .- The message "in Hebrew", on the slopes of Popocatepetl volcano.
19 .- The "evidence" of a wire or wireless "Opportunity" rover on Mars.
20 .- That the Toutatis asteroid could hit Earth?
21 .- That Mars robot probes are leaving a trail of "mud"?
22 .- The doctored photos of the "Alamo" case.
23 .- "The Victoria Sphere" is of extraterrestrial origin or Russian?
24 .- Spirit's first UFO captured over the skies of Mars?
25 .- The ET of Merida in electric post. The "Master" Jorge Guerrero proved Phsyco-astrologer!
26 .- The condensation trails of aircraft are for Maussan UFO's.
27 .- The "Flying Horse" (Baloon) Maussán said is real because was moving the legs!
28 .- The "cyber-chaos" that would change the world in 2000.
29 .- The extraterrestrial "LIZA Computer" is a very earthly alien.
30 .- The case of the "Penguin sitting on a tree" It's a PENGUIN!!
31 .- The humanoid figure in a photograph of the probe "Spirit" on Mars
32 .- The video plagiarism of "kangaroo" or "Chupacabras" on YOUTUBE
33 .- The Mauricio Ruiz UFO of Alvin, Texas -A FRAUD MADE WITH CGI -
34 .- Spirit rover Maussan said "MARTIAN SNAILS" NASA accepts is a "spring".
35 .- Maussan says lights of airplanes in the Chilean Air Force 2007 are "UFO's"
36 .- The Sidonia human face on Mars .
37 .- Maussán supported the Santilly film of the "Alien Autopsy" hoax.
38 .- The "strange creature" of Metepec proved to be a 'Squirrel Monkey'
39 .- The Tepic UFO recorded with a cell phone hoaxed by Carlos Medina Avila
40 .- The "EBANIS" (Non Identified Byologic Entyties) "BALOONS" daily recorded by the hoaxer Arturo Robles Gil
41 .- Maussán attacked MUFON for having exposed him as a fraud promoter.
42 .- Maussan said that a UFO was chasing a plane, it was a wing tip glare.
43.- The Yellow UFO Expelling spheres recorded by two witnesses is a CGI video (investigation on course)
44.- UFO closer to the Popocatepetl volcano is a CGI photograph.
45.- ??

Regards to all,

[edit on 11-9-2009 by alfafox]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

Alfafox, all your trying to do is discredit anything Maussan touches, even when he isnt the one doing filming! People come to him with these things and I believe some of the time he gets too excited and lets it go early before fact checking and debunking! but throwing in that list is enough. I dont have enough time to go through that whole thing - but the Alvin Texas UFO was investigated scientifically and proven to be real - why is that on your list? If you're lying about anything or stretching your ideas any further that is just as bad as Maussan!! VIDEO SHOWING SCIENTIFIC STUDY
(sorry about music) The UFO shooting out spheres is FAR from debunked, YOU just think its CGI when all there has been is horrible looking attempts at recreating that (no offense to those that attempted), continue with your Maussan bashing, but dont show people lists that are not 100 percent true.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by alfafox

Alfafox, all your trying to do is discredit anything Maussan touches, even when he isnt the one doing filming!

Hello ziggyproductions05, I posted the 'list' not to discredit Maussán but to support my own "alien baby" investigation numbered as 38th. My purpose in this thread is to let you know the "alien baby" is a dead body of a 'Squirrel Monkey'. Maussán was exposed in Discovery Channel for supporting many hoaxes. See my investigation:translate.google.com... &hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

People come to him with these things and I believe some of the time he gets too excited and lets it go early before fact checking and debunking! but throwing in that list is enough.

You believe Maussán is really a dumb? No way.

I dont have enough time to go through that whole thing - but the Alvin Texas UFO was investigated scientifically and proven to be real - why is that on your list?

Because it is a lie! There was a Technical analysis and not Scientific. Period.

If you're lying about anything or stretching your ideas any further that is just as bad as Maussan!! VIDEO SHOWING SCIENTIFIC STUDY

The Alvin Texas UFO from Mauricio Ruiz was analyzed at the UNAM (Mexico National Autonomous University) because Maussán paid for that analysis. The UNAM is not interested in UFO's. Maussán and Rodolfo Garrido, a false scientist who claims to work as Active Member of NASA Institute of Advanced Studies and I have information from NASA they don't know him. This same Garrido is who said the Alvin UFO was analyzed by an "eminent Doctor"named Miguel Angel Canseco who is only a "technician" and he explains that he found "magnetic anomalies" in the video tape which is not a valid proof of the UFO authenticity because he did not analyzed the UFO, he just did a 'technical' analysis to the tape. You understand that?

Do you remember the Dr Jonathan Reed hoax also know as John Bradley Rutter? Well, here you can see the Garrido ANALYSIS Section of Alien Destiny results in WayBackMachine:

Check this video the same hour and date and how Maussán altered the original video by inserting noise to the tape:

Here is the Mauricio Ruiz's original video:

Here is the video Maussán inserted 'magnetic' noise:

(sorry about music) The UFO shooting out spheres is FAR from debunked, YOU just think its CGI when all there has been is horrible looking attempts at recreating that (no offense to those that attempted), continue with your Maussan bashing,

Do you think this is a horrible attempt?

If somebody can do the same CG effects, not the same video, who tells you Pedro or Alfredo's videos were not edited the same way before they were aired? Bellow you'll find out how Maussan did a magnetic change in the Alvin UFO tape. He didn't realize the original Mauricio Ruiz's video had no magnetic interference. That is a hoaxed video, period.

but dont show people lists that are not 100 percent true.

Who are you or what privileges do you have to tell me what to post or not? Are you a Moderator or the ATS owner? I think you should pick any of the hoaxes in the list as you did about the Alvin Texas UFO and start a new thread, then I'll be glad to explain one by one of the hoaxes listed in my previous post giving you facts not only words.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Alien Baby, and Mysterious Death

Here's another twist on the story. Mr. Lopez is now dead. He was burned alive in a parked car, at temperatures evidently hotter than what should have been.
Read the article in the link above for the full scoop.

That is one more of Maussán's lies, he said that Mario Moreno López, the farmer and owner of the ranch were the "alien baby" was found died in a strange or wierd kind of fire. Mario Moreno López is the godfather of the only one survivor from the shooting. Investigators found a .45 caliber used casket and his Godson was hurt in an arm and was recovering in a hospital.
Here you can see the truth how this charlatan lies.

The Mexican alien baby was a squirrel monkey

See my page translated in Google here:

Regards,

[edit on 14-9-2009 by alfafox]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join