It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien caught in rat trap?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Monkeys in Mexico???

A half lizard, half human, monkey?

Wait if it's a Monkey that the would explain the human part.....

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
the least interesting story maybe that its a mutant..creature,but please sir,dont anyone try to debunk this,actualy the worst story maybe the government did it on purpose to focus our mind on this,instead of something else,but i dont think so,cmon the thing got cought in a trap

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
what makes it creepy is that this is a thread from the future

I mean for all i know today is still 25th of august, all you guys posting on the 26th..and im a timezone ahead of youguys

anyway, this reminds me a lot of that ..thing.. from chili

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
yeaa the chupacobra right? it maybe a baby of the creature i guess,looks identical

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Cito

Monkeys in Mexico???

A half lizard, half human, monkey?

Wait if it's a Monkey that the would explain the human part.....

~Keeper

Marmosets are sold as pets in mexico

just saying, I've been there and a lot of the shops have the little mini monkeys

Course it does look like the skinned monkey mentioned when ya google it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8f08015630b.jpg[/atsimg]

still funky

forgetomori.com...

“As far as I can see, the photo and the video are the same thing: a small primate from which someone removed the skin and part of the muscles. A squirrel-monkey is a good guess”, Maria Guimarães from Ciência e Idéias told us.

[edit on 8/25/2009 by Cito]

[edit on 8/25/2009 by Cito]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
yeaa the chupacobra right? it maybe a baby of the creature i guess,looks identical

Chupa-Cabra (Suck-Goat in english , perhaps "Goat Sucker" would be translated better though)

I do not think they look quite the same though

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Roufas]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I thought it was agreed this was a monkey...even a cat

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
wow what an interesting video!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Never leave home without your sonic screwdriver

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I actually feel kind of sorry for the little guy...whatever it is.
Still creepy as hell though!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
... actualy the worst story maybe the government did it on purpose to focus our mind on this,instead of something else ...

That's it. It's an attempt to make a fool of the UfO community. The way to do this is to present actually crappy evidence (it's obviously a skinned animal) as "substantial" evidence, which of course will get debunked. Which will convince the public ufo believers are "fools".

[edit on 26-8-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The DNA of the bizarre 'alien baby' cannot be identified, despite four labs using the latest methods - will the mystery ever be solved?

For UFO hunter and leading researcher Jaime Maussan (56), the news is further evidence that the strange creature does not come from our planet.

The curious being, found in a ditch in a farm in Mexico in May 2007, is the most puzzling find of his life.

“At the start I thought it was a bad joke, perhaps a skinned monkey,” he told BILD.

Only when the man who found the creature died in strange circumstances did he manage to convince his widow to let him carry out tests.

“We took samples of tissue, bone, hair and skin and sent it to be tested.” But the three labs in Mexico and one in Canada did not know what to make of it.

“They claimed the samples had decayed too much to produce coherent DNA,” he said

But tests on the creature’s cells showed it was not known to exist on Earth, and it had a thin layer of skin covering the small body.

Its eyes, brain and ears were more pronounced than on other primates.

Maussan said: “The lab tests failed, because the DNA is unknown.”

He kept the 'alien baby' in a safe at first: “The tissue dries very quickly and doesn’t decompose.” He is also looking at photos of the creature taken by the farmers before they drowned it which will be released soon.

But where does the being come from? “I want to wait for more tests rather than make a quick judgment, but I don’t think it’s from our planet…”

www.bild.de...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That is an obvious forgery. No grownup should believe this.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Easy I'll wait about two weeks then repost it as a Midget wrestler starves to death while trapped in basement. I should get about 50 stars.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm also going to say it's a small primate, maybe a marmoset. Could even be a capuchin or something. Spider Monkeys are common in Mexico... could be one of many small monkeys.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm at work and don't have time to read the article, but now why exactly did they kill it? My first thought (I'll come back to article and read completely later today) is "those pesky humans - kill first and ask questions later." Sheesh. But maybe I'm missing something. BBL!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If Jamie Mousson is involved in this- forget about it!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread that was closed, So i'll move it here

In my opinion that is a "Skinned" Monkey, possibly a Squirrel Monkey or maybe even a type of Bushbaby or an Aye Aye might be a good candidate, Missing its hand that would reveal its long skinny finger that would have been the give-away.

But anyone who has skinned a rabbit will see the similarity.

Oh and why someone would do that well i think a "Taxidermist" could be a plausible explanation.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

(monkey)
I think there is some confusion by the ufologist. either he is not very smart or is misleading people for profit.

AND:

The is definatly deliberate misleading going on here. i think that the thing might have been smothered in lizard blood too,

[edit on 2-9-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Monster Quest did an episode on flying humans and covered this little fella quite nicely. Just hit the link to watch the show. From the DNA the scientific community could not ID this creature.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join