It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien caught in rat trap?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Heard about the following on the news. They are saying that its DNA is half lizard and half human:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
can anyone translate this? that would be great. Did I see Jamie Mausson in there? uh oh. This does look interesting. Maybe this is the reason for those chupacabra reports?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow thats pretty weird.
I would love to find out more about this.
Star and flag from me.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Translation:

"may 2007
this mysterious being got trapped in a farm in mexico.the farmer drowned the creature because he was scared.
since late 2008 the cadaver is checked by scientists and the case is getting more and more mysterious.
now even serious scientists ask "is this being extraterrestial?".
laboratoray test came to the conclusion that this creature isnt a known creature of planet earth.
the bodyshape indicates signs of lizards and humans.
the being had a very huge brain and it was probably very intelligent.
the region of mettepec(?) is known for their ufo-sightings and cropcircles.therefore the suspicion:it could be probably a leftover of extraterrestial visitors.farmers reported they saw a second creature flying."

I hope you understand it

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Okay now this is past creepy!

I just don't understand how the farmer could have been so afraid if the thing was in a trap! I do hope to learn more.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
good vid and very intresting but cant imagen that little fella flying 100 million miles throu space to come to earth why is he here is there more what area of mexico was he found how old is it? but like mice where there is one there is normaly more

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
this case was also in our german TV-news.
seems to be a big story.

Originally posted by easyheath
good vid and very intresting but cant imagen that little fella flying 100 million miles throu space to come to earth why is he here is there more what area of mexico was he found how old is it? but like mice where there is one there is normaly more

No,they think its a leftover from other extraterrestials.like a pet or something.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by ahumanbeing]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahumanbeing
Translation:

He couldn't have been too intelligent if he got caught in a rat trap. Even most rats know how to avoid getting caught in them.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've read about this before, but at the moment it's making headlines in Germany.

www.bild.de...
www.bild.de...
www.express.de...
www.rtl.de...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by ahumanbeing
Translation:

He couldn't have been too intelligent if he got caught in a rat trap. Even most rats know how to avoid getting caught in them.

Could have been more factors involved than intelligence ...besides, if this IS an ET, it looks pretty young. Could be an infant...or some genetic experiment gone horribly wrong. Could be fake too, but there's something strange about this one that I can't quite put my finger on...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Well I wouldn't say that. If a being is not from earth they wouldn't be familiar with earthly inventions. He could have not even known what it was.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Can somebody post a screen shot?

I can't watch the video from work and would love to get to see this thing.

Besides, we could better analyse it with screen shots anyway.

Great Find!

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I like how alot of comments on other threads about this subject trashed it as a hoax. Now Dr.'s and scientists are looking into this. Alot of you laughed at it calling it a puppet or an art project and gave your so called "expert" opinion on how a real ET would look. As if you would know. Sometimes it pays not to shoot your mouth off until some more data is found. I'm not saying I know what it is but I don't think tests would be performed on a latex puppet.......We will just have to wait and see what the REAL experts say. I guess what I am trying to say is, shouldn't we give things a chance before shooting it down 5 seconds after we hear about it? How are we ever going to find proof if all we ever do is ridicule and laugh instead of objectively looking at it?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by guardstarr]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guardstarr

Maybe you should read the whole thread before saying that people are bashing it. There are NO responses here from any members that state it's a dummy or any thing of the sort.

This conversation was actually about the issue and we are taking this event seriously.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You did not read what I wrote very carefully. I was referring to the other threads about this same creature where there that was happening. Obviously no one has bashed it here on this thread...(yet)....Understand?? By the way I do read the whole threads.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I guess what I am trying to say is that I am glad this particular creature is getting a fair shake and getting looked at seriously. I am sorry if I caused any confusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by guardstarr

Your right, my apologies friend.

Perhaps I should take my own advice huh?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
to me it looks like the trap caught a baby monkey, marmoset or some form of small primate.

the end shot even shows you can see the tail coming from it.

www.thinkingmonkeythinking.com...

or

farm3.static.flickr.com...

or some form of the same species since there are dozens of different species that have larger skulls/whatnot.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
its either an alien or genetic experiment from the goverment,well great find man very interersting^^i should be more exited..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join