It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we right or are we sad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Are we sad people who just want to feel like we know the truth and just want to think everything we do is meaningful because we are reasherching something that could change the world. Or are we really right about whats comeing. I just find the fact that we all could just be trying to fing a reason for what we are doing instead of jus being a faceless person in the crowd quite scary. so i just wonderd if this had acured to anyone else and what they thought. Thanks

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm assuming you are reffering to the NWO coming into power since this is where you posted your thread.

The only way we'll ever know if the NWO takes power
is when it happens. Unfortunately, the idea of a one world gov't is usually disregarded, or is given a bad rap.
A one world gov't COULD be bad, it just depends on
what group of people run it, and if the common people, you and I, accept it. There will always be more of us than there are of them.
Whatever the outcome of the events of today and tomorrow, I'd rather err on the side of caution and do everything I can to know and understand the world around us, than to just sit unaware and go about my life as if it were nothing but peaches and sunshine.

Hope this helps!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i agree with shorty. -very well put. better safe than sorry. but i do think we sometimes get a little conspiracy happy. if people are convinced of something, they will connect the utmost trivial things to fit their preconcieved notion -and that is dangerous.
-lost

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I agree with Red_Rocket. We do have to keep our eyes open, no matter how appealing something may sound.

I don't think we're sad. I think that at the same time that we are delicate and fragile, easy to be decieved and crushed, we are also very strong and protected by the Creator who made us and loves us. And that it's ok to make mistakes. It's only natural. There is forgiveness, and love is the greatest of all things. So when all else fails, rely on love to get you through, no matter who you are or where you are.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sad, without a doubt

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No clue at all none of you.......refer to 527904 now below top secret

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
...Or are we really right about whats comeing...
Well, with the hundreds of theories on this site, and the millions of theories running around in people's heads who haven't had the opportunity to post them here...

I would say that there is a probability that some of the things in some of the theories would actually come to be.

Was there a theory in particular to which you were referring?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapman
Why was it something you wrote? Put a link up... I'm not going to actually TYPE into the address bar! SHEESH!!!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I agree wit both of DS's posts.
We've just got to be right about some of our theories. It's too bad our government feels the need to pick and choose what we are allowed to know.
An example of a conspiracy we probably are correct about is JFK: no one really believes the governemnt's story. We may not know whodunit, but we know there IS a coverup.

At least our country has not gone so far down the evil path that we cannot freely post here.
So, I am not sad...perhaps hopeful. NWO has been thwarted for years. Places like this keep NWO at bay. IMHO

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm going to try and repost tomorrow after everyone has thier coffee But, I worry that this may be the wrong thing to.one got the picture I had to log off which I need to do often and after the replies I got I think it's either too late or fall on deaf ears.
www.belowtopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Are we happy or sad? Seems to be more frustrated than anything. UFO's and Conspiracy share the same lack of hard evidence, yet both are equally likely, and most of us just want to laugh off Conspiracy, especially the Reptillian stuff, the waaay overcompensated theorys. At the same time, UFO specualtion isn't so vigorously debunked as conspiracy (Imean here on ATS--but my eyes are new here). Conspiracies exist simply for lack of a better term.

Does everyone feel powerless against a secret controlling conspiracy? Is that why there's so much confusion and frustration?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

and after the replies I got I think it's either too late or fall on deaf ears.
www.belowtopsecret.com...[/quote]

So, you want us to look at 49556, which is Microsoft....and 527904, which is what? We need a link, please.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OK soapman, I saw your other post and web site and I think I understand what you are trying to say. I'm sure you have come to the right site, you just need to start giving a little more information for people to work with and talk over with you.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just afraid for everyone and not being able to do much about it at the moment is frustrating.....I can't help without exposing myself.....and if I expose myself, all may be lost.....I am really looking for more like me...ex-victims of mind control who have been reprogrammed to resist. Possible "Sleepers" like myself....

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
NO I don�t think we are sad like one of the other guys said its sites like ats that keep people like us aware of what�s really possibly going on. conspiracy�s of a sort are real. i think what happened to you was terrible and i do not doubt. you should try some books on meditation. you need to ascertain what it is you really want. you either get over this terrible thing or you go it with a real vengeance to find the truth. if you feel doing this is want you want but at the same time feel frustrated then take a break and meditate. Mon dieu. My heart goes out to you. If you are getting at �there are more important things in life then sitting on a computer pontificating the now aliens and the rest of it� then you are quite right. Some people are just that sad others though have life�s that contribute to the well being of others.

sorry shorty i got all confused i was replying in part to soapman

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by kode]

top topics

join