posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
Here are some B1's parked at nearby Eielson AFB:
Here are some F-16's (Same Base):
Here are your Aircraft:
So what can we discern from the sat pics of the Aircraft??
1. They are situated on a rough landing strip, most probably dirt with some vegetation.
2. The aircraft are V-tailed (Slanted Vertical Stabilizers) and most probably therefore, twin engined.
3. The Aircraft have very short stub wings and elongated engine nacelles extending around the cockpit (Probably leading edge extensions).
4. The Aircraft are painted a dull grey colour.
5. The 'blast shields' behind are highly reflective.
So what aircraft does this description fit??
Maybe the F-22 or some unknown prototype, but the problem is, they can only take off from 'sealed' runways.
The high reflectivity of the 'blast shields' makes one wonder if they are 'attracting' attention, maybe from satellite surveillance?
Anyway, great find, Star and Flag
[edit on 27/8/09 by starwarp2000]