It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of GPs refuse swine flu vaccine over testing fears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Up to half of family doctors do not want to be vaccinated against swine flu.

GPs will be first in the line for the jabs when they become available but many will decline, even though they will be offering the vaccine to their patients.

More than two thirds of those who will turn the jab down believe it has not been tested enough. Most also believe the flu has turned out to be so mild in the vast majority of cases that the vaccine is not needed.

Source Link: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Members, it's my opinion that a new hype and reporting of the H1N1 (A) will be begin affective yesterday 8/24/09. It has been reported on every major MSM network during their prime time reporting, it has been in every publication from the LA times, Chicago Tribune and all the way to the UK as even Doctors and Nurses are being polled to see if they will even take the vaccinations. I think you'll find the poll results interesting.

What is more scary is that some states are already passing local laws giving govenors power to declair marshal law which will bring jail time and fines to those who don't get the shots when ordered to.
Hmm. Keep an eye on this topic, it will be explanding everyday now that school has started across the nation.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That's a good sign, hopefully these GP's will give honest advice to their patients. even though i am considered high risk I will not be taking this vaccine, mainly just because if i do get the flu I'm pretty sure i will cope witgh its effects

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This link appears to reflect a similar sentiment amongst health care workers in Hong Kong.

I would guess that health care workers would be more often exposed to flu than ordinary people. If these health care workers are reluctant to have the vaccination, perhaps we ought to think very carefully before having it ourselves.

I haven't yet seen any convincing evidence that any vaccinations will be made mandatory. If they are, I wonder how they will handle reluctant health care workers. I suppose they could vouch for each other (sign papers claiming they've given it to one another), and evade it that way. I can't see jailing health care workers during a crisis, just because they haven't had a shot. But... one never knows.

I still think, however, that there wil not be any mandatory vaccinations, except possibly amongst school children.

join