It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equality group takes racist BNP to court over ethnic exclusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
BNP has now to face the Equality commission. The BNP is a racist party and they use the word 'white' in a racist way. If you are real political party then the membership must be open to all racial and ethnic groups and it should be the leadership of the person rather than his race that should matter. I hope that BNP is banned from politics in Britan.

THE Equality and Human Rights Commission has begun legal action against the British National Party over concerns about ethnic restrictions on its membership.
The commission issued county court proceedings against the party after voicing concerns in June about its constitution and membership criteria.

The BNP said it intended to clarify the word “white” on its website, but the commission said it believed the party will continue to discriminate against potential or actual members on racial grounds.

Source: rinf.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As soon as people understand that citizens born in this country of any skin tone are British, even White British are a mixture of different ethnic groups. even those who think they are naturally white, will only need to look back a few generations or into their own DNA to reveal that immigration into Britain has brought with it a whole mix of genetic pools ever since Britain existed.

The human journey actually began with a tribe of about 200 who spread around the 4 corners of the globe, so if we take it back that far we are all from the same tribe.

The BNP for me are just a party for the knuckle draggers who are racist to the core.

I'm sure you'll get the usual BNP apologists on here defending their rights to this procedure and will claim I'm a sheep for believing the hype around the BNP, but I know what they stand for and find it abhorrent.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I kind of look at this in the same light that girls aren't let in to the boy scouts. Women shouldn't be playing in the mens PGA. It's their little club, let them only accept who they want to. My guess is, they will loose out due to lack of diversity and talent.

I don't think it's something to get uptight about. In fact, forcing a racist party to accept someone they don't want only, in their minds, prove that they are right, and it adds fuel to their fire.

You want racism to go away? Stop making a big deal out of it. Don't accept it, don't give it any power by letting it affect you. Let it die the stink hole death it deserves. Quietly and forgotten. And let those who practice it die that way too.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If this is applied across the board then I am all for it.

Will we see the the disbandment of The Black Lawyers Society or The National Black Police Association or the numerous other Black only organisations.
There is currently a move towards 'Black only' schools.

As I stated in another thread, Martin Luther King and the numerous other human rights activists around the world would turn in their graves!

There is a concerted, and illegal, campaign being carried out against the BNP by MSM and their backers with blatant lies being told about BNP policies and members, illegal disclosure of membership lists and even the arrest of 4 members for distributing leaflets highlighting Muslim control of the heroin trade in Lancashire, (a fact known by the vast majority but the authorities refuse to admit).

Apartheid and racial discrimination of any kind is abhorent.

top topics

join