It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do act now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
breathe!

thanks, deep inhale, exhale. feel yourself relaxing, you're entering a state of tranquility and receptive stillness. feel your interest peaking and memory formation enhancing.

what you be love?
your host body or environment.
imagine what you choose for present moment enhancement.

long term stability,
food forest garden.
group of close friends,
social village.
transportation,
continental horse and carriage,
coastal boat and a paddle or sail.

desire agreement.
do learn how-to or do-it-yourself or make-your-own.

how trade?
preserved food base currency,
use price calculation barter.

throw a plant egg clay ball (seedball),
grow a forest patch.

start small,
reproduce natural food forest social villages.

think a thought.
agree it be right for you.
love the thought.
write the thought.
draw the thought.
make a model of the thought.
build the thought.
experience result of magic.
thought made manifest.

what be now thought ta you?
relaxed happy person.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Agreed. But may I ask why we need any currency at all? People, by and large, want to be useful. We are not happy to sponge off of others, left to our own devices. We like to be liked, we like to contribute and we like to be helpful. I truly believe this is our natural state. Many things can happen to make it difficult for any given person to have "something of value" to offer at any given time. The whole concept has an inherent opportunity for oppression once again. Please clarify the need for currency.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by lowki

Agreed. But may I ask why we need any currency at all? People, by and large, want to be useful. We are not happy to sponge off of others, left to our own devices. We like to be liked, we like to contribute and we like to be helpful.
I truly believe this is our natural state.

within the bounds of our social village (max of 150 people).
once we can't keep track of relations, it becomes "them".

to maintain world cohesion, us and them have a peaceful protocol of interaction and exchange.

Many things can happen to make it difficult for any given person to have "something of value" to offer at any given time.

price-calculation makes everything have value.
a rock has value, though relatively little by comparison to say edible food, or manufactured goods.

barter by measuring weight, estimating vibrational density, and desire multiplier
(mass^vibden)*desire

vibden vibrational density measured in octal.
basically rocks, water, air, fire be vibrational density 1.
compost, leaves or wood, fruit, mushrooms, plants, animals be vibden 2.
processed material, fabric, clothes, tools, appliances, computers, books, art be vibden 3.

so for instance seed or nuts be 2.3 and 3.5 be wisdom/experience giving art,

me have a wooden board oil painting giving experience of some foreign scenery weighs 500 grams
to convert to how much food can get for that
root((mass)^sourceVibden, destinationVibden))*desire

> root((500)^0o3.5,0o2.3)*1
root(500^3.625, 2.375) = approx. 13166.809
so that's 13 kilos of grain or dry food (dry fruit/vegetable), enough for 26 days.

per hour a person can be paid 40 grams at their vibden (2 hours enough for a day of food).

these kind of barters be for exchanging services from a different social village.

note the desire multiplier, so if the artwork or service has no desire associated with it, then desire be 0, so there be no transaction and person works for free.

this kind of system encourages gifts for desired works and services provided.

The whole concept has an inherent opportunity for oppression once again.

currently people are oppressed by numbers on a computer (royal money) and their imaginations.

when currency be tangible and useful,
(like dry food) then money makes more sense,
people can more easily make decisions.
barter calculation users see alternative to "imaginary money".

gold an asset of the royalty becomes reasonably valued

Please clarify the need for currency.

for tribes next to each other to have a piece-ful form of interaction.
if your village doe or gives something for my village,
with price calculation we know how much it was worth,
and can in return service or create for your village.

so if a different village wants something in your territory,
instead of just taking it,
there be a protocol of interaction,
it's price can be mutually agreed upon,
and it can be bartered.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I will have to consider this further. It doesn't sit comfortably in my heart. My community (of 150 or less) would ideally not like the concept of money. We would more like the idea of knowing 149 or less others and care for them deeply. With any luck, that would soon spill over into the neighboring communities. =)

See, this matter of currency and ascribed value makes kings and cleaners at odds with each other. Where would we be without cleaners? Kings, on the other hand, are essentially just drains of resources and seldom worth their weight in snot. As for desire, I would like that to be something expressed to the person who has made said item rather than the person holding/hording "currency".

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

I will have to consider this further. We would more like the idea of knowing 149 or less others and care for them deeply. With any luck, that would soon spill over into the neighboring communities. =)

that's wonderful.

As for desire, I would like that to be something expressed to the person who has made said item rather than the person holding/hording "currency".

perhaps you don't like the word "currency".
though really there be nothing different from the item (dry food currency be dry food used for barter).
dry food just as a standard humans can agree with.

another feature be to that an atom only has at most 4 shared electrons to other atoms.
so village only barter with up to 4 neighbouring villages.
if have free electron, can barter with visitor.
frequent visitors can be made a villager, or sent to a village desiring new members.

of course every social village makes their own rules about how to conduct themselves and what they not do and what they do.
this allows for increased diversity.

having common protocols/languages for interacting with neighbors be recommended to maintain stability of peaceful and harmonious relations.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I wish it were only the word "currency" that I don't like. I don't like the idea of people holding one thing in higher esteem - broadly - than another. There are times when a glass of water is worth all the gold in the world. When is gold that valuable? Only when you have enough water, and salt, and meat, and furs, and diamonds.... We're where we are now because of this very thinking. This is why we don't share with our fellow man. Language, borders, flags, skin color, gender, class, only serve to separate us. We need unity. We need value based only on our needs of the moment. Here's an example: I need eggs regularly so I grow chickens to keep up with my chosen profession - which I do purely because I love it. When Mrs. Blah down the street needs eggs, she pops over for a cup of tea and takes some of my extra on her way out. Of course, when I need some butter, I cruise over to Mrs. Blah's place for a cup of coffee and grab some butter on the way out. Same goes for everything. Some people really want to make furniture or clothing or cheese or whatsoever one might dream of making. Everyone needs a house, a bit of land, a source of water, a sense of community. It's my profound belief that that can only be served by removing that valuation because in it there is an inherent class system. I think we've seen quite enough of that for one world.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

We need unity. We need value based only on our needs of the moment. Here's an example: I need eggs regularly so I grow chickens to keep up with my chosen profession - which I do purely because I love it.

When Mrs. Blah down the street needs eggs, she pops over for a cup of tea and takes some of my extra on her way out. Of course, when I need some butter, I cruise over to Mrs. Blah's place for a cup of coffee and grab some butter on the way out.

you and Mrs. Blah be in the same social village. where a gift economy works just fine, as social relations are quite easy to keep track of.

Same goes for everything. Some people really want to make furniture or clothing or cheese or whatsoever one might dream of making.
Everyone needs a house, a bit of land, a source of water, a sense of community.
It's my profound belief that that can only be served

by people living at forest garden villages.
where by default people have 'a house, a bit of land, a source of water, a sense of community.'
also abundant food and materials.

by removing that valuation because in it there is an inherent class system.

if you remove something, you get removed.
prefer that you move do a different vibration.

the majority of a social village only deal with gift economy,
if only trading with four other villages, through one representative,
perhaps gift economy can work there as well.

I think we've seen quite enough of that for one world.

for union all must be accepted.
union by OR.
this or that.
t

[edit on 26-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I wonder which direction you prefer I move? lol

Of course I see how and why the exchange system is ... well, it just is. But I see it as encouraging the continued abuse of relations with fellow humans. Is it not preferable to move to a vibration where we must treat our planet and our kind better? We change nothing buy continuing on the same path.

I respect your views. I just don't want that system anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I wonder which direction you prefer I move? lol

let other be other,
have whim and do act on it.
me follow my whims.
whims be tiny vibrations clues,
to where you are going in the multiverse.
choose whims that give you,
a long term happy present moment.

Is it not preferable to move to a vibration where we must treat our planet and our kind better?

many already at must vibration.
me like free, option, choose vibration.

love and share with earth.
thought seed what you love about we,
and experience abundance.

We change nothing buy continuing on the same path.

freudian slip of consumerism there?

I respect your views.

sure.

I just don't want that system anymore.

have you tried price calculation barter?
or living in a forest garden?
perhaps a social village?

me want to experience such things.
you choose your experience.
if you want to maintain me in your experience,
you can believe in my success and long life.
do believe in your success,
and wishes become your true experience.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Yes, that was indeed Freudian, "buy".

I don't want to be in a "must" vibration. I don't want musts, I too prefer choice. There is still much fear in my heart, it seems.

Is it possible to choose forest garden without touching the world of currency though? I can't see how those two systems can co-exist? Explain?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by lowki

There is still much fear in my heart, it seems.

send love.

Is it possible to choose forest garden
without touching the world of currency though?

yes, some tribes people already do.

I can't see how those two systems can co-exist? Explain?
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Apparently... I'm the only one who can make zero sense out of this? It seems like... abstract poetry of some sort with no definable link between... anything... In the survival forum?

I'm not criticizing, I just really see nothing but strangely empty free-verse here. Is there a key to decoding this?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
Apparently... I'm the only one who can make zero sense out of this?
It seems like... abstract poetry of some sort with no definable link between... anything... In the survival forum?

it be promoting you to stay calm and act now,
learn and practice skills to thrive in forest garden social village community.

I'm not criticizing, I just really see nothing but strangely empty free-verse here. Is there a key to decoding this?

the initial text is a series of statements that are to be done.

for instance:

breathe!

thanks, deep inhale, exhale. feel yourself relaxing, you're entering a state of tranquility and receptive stillness.

is a message to calm you and put you into a state of mild meditation.

next

feel your interest peaking and memory formation enhancing.

this helps you remain interested and encourages new memories to form.

what you be love?
your host body or environment.
imagine what you choose for present moment enhancement.

this is a question,
then focuses on your host body or environment,
then asks that you imagine what you choose for having a happier day to day experience.

next a potential answer

long term stability,
food forest garden.
group of close friends,
social village.
transportation,
continental horse and carriage,
coastal boat and a paddle or sail.

this describes a vision of the present moment enhancement.

and so on.
try reading it again,
but more slowly,
and pause at the end of each line, till you've imagined (created image or sensation in your mind) about what the statement is.

for instance a sentence

group of close friends,

imagine a group of close friends, note the comma, this is the first argument of the sentence

social village.

a village where people socialize together,

this sentence associates the phrase "a group of close friends" with "social village".
in technical logical terms "a group of close friends OR a social village".

a group of close friends and a social village both require a group of less than 150 people (by sociology)
or less than 92 (based on uranium atom having 92 protons, and still being a reasonably stable atom)

in any case, a close group of friends, can really be easily experienced in a social village, as they are more or less the same.

wheras in a big city like Toronto, close stable relationships are non-existant, as everything including the scenery constantly is changing, especially the people and their relationships.

this relates to survivalism, because it be promoting living in a forest garden social village,
surviving with your friends in the wilderness (though it might start out as just you, and you get more friends later).
this be a plan for how these kind of communities can remain stable, by building a new village when the current one approaches 92 members.

be this easier for your body to digest into mental sensations?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I appreciate the breakdown. Sorry about how long it took to reply, but you deserve the respect of my full attention and I had to wait until I had time to give it.

While my mind does not work in the way required to use this passage as you intend, I respect and applaud the attempt. I am curious as to how you came upon this writing style. Your purpose is clear to me, now and I can see the value of it.

Again, my thanks for taking me seriously in requesting an explanation, and your patience in taking the time to do so.

top topics

join