It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - A Global Consciousness Project or Battle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi all,

Could 2012 and all the Hype just be some kind of Global Consciousness Project or even a Global Consciousness War?

With all the hype that seems to be growing of Various Disasters, books being written in the thousands, blockbuster movies being released, I am wondering if this could all be some kind of government experiment or some kind of battle going on between people who are in the know?

imagine if everyone by 2012 were gripped by some kind of false fear implanted by all these books, films and websites?

Maybe, just maybe it could actually lead to something very bad actually happening!!!

Now, as I type im actually beginning to think there may be some kind of war going on between 2 sides, because not only are the fearmongers scaring us to death with stories of doom and gloom, but there is the opposite thing happening too.

There are the people talking of unconditional love to get through this time and a raising in consciousness!!!

Its almost like these people know they have to try and combat the Dark side of 2012!!

So on the other side of the coin, if enough people thought this way, could we be in for a raising of consciousness around this time???

If you are unsure of global consciousness, watch this clip -

or look at this -

Large scale group consciousness has effects in the physical world. Knowing this, we can use our full capacities for creative movement toward a conscious future

noosphere.princeton.edu...

There is so much information about global consciousness that it probably deserves an in depth thread with some statistics, but here I just want to ask the question,

"could there be some kind of GOOD V EVIL Consciousness battle going on building up to 2012, or is this part of a huge undercover experiment or is it nothing of the sort?

G.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Personally Im quite sure nothings going to happen

Just like nothing happened in 666AD, 1000AD, 2000AD, 2002AD etc etc etc

Lifes to short to be terrified all the time, people have got to relax and look as this logically

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm glad I found this topic and surprised there are few discussions about it
I think this may have something to do with what's leading up to the "2012" event. Talk about invasive..we are being invaded by men, not aliens, same basic principle, just altar the look and imagination of the aliens we've been programmed to see and know. It's all man evidently with the assistance of some evil force.

(I wanted to bump this so I had to write something quickly)
edit on 28-3-2011 by Maymunah because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Ever heard of the sheep-goat effect? Its something like that. Psychic functioning takes place against a transpersonal backdrop of conflicting beliefs, desires, emotions, archetypes, personality types, etc. There is a 'sheep' side to it and an inverted 'goat' side to it. The goat side, the unbeliever side, is like the dark side of the Force and it unconsciously tries to suppress psychic functioning. Thats how the MDC has gone on for so long. No one suspects that the pseudo-skeptics contribute to the psychic backdrop in the form of unconscious inverted psi.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Interesting!! What's the sheep side to it? Can you go into more details about it all? Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

Pioneering Parapsychologist Gertrude Schmeidler Has Died

Gertrude made one of the most important discoveries ever in parapsychology, one with strong spiritual implications and one which I think none of the spiritual traditions knows about, for while it's something that can happen in everyday life, it's pretty much unobservable except under laboratory conditions. She gave many classes of students ESP tests, guessing at concealed cards, but, before giving or scoring the tests, she had students fill out questionnaires that asked, among other things, whether they believed in ESP.

When she analyzed the results separately for the believers – the "sheep" – and the non-believers – the "goats" – she found a small, but significant difference. The sheep got more right than you would expect by chance guessing, they were occasionally using ESP. The goats, on the other hand, got significantly fewer right than you would expect by chance.

Think of it this way. If you were asked to guess red or black with ordinary playing cards, no feedback until you'd done the whole deck, you would average about 50% correct by chance. If you got 100% correct, you don't need statistics to know that would be astounding. But if you got 0%? Just as astounding!

The sheep thought they could do it, they got "good" scores, they were happy. The goats knew there was no ESP, nothing to get, they got poor scores, they were happy, that "proved" their belief. These were not people who were sophisticated enough about statistics to know that scoring below chance could be significant….
Many other experimenters replicated this effect over the years.

The only way I've ever been able to understand it is to think that the goats occasionally used ESP, but on an unconscious level, to know what the next card was and then their unconscious, acting in the service of their conscious belief system, influenced them to call anything but the correct one. The goats used a "miracle" to support their belief that there were no such things as miracles…

Talk about living in samsara, in a state of illusion!

edit on 28-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Consciousness is the source of everything living and non-living. But a majority of people, never even try to see beyond physicality, materialism, consumerism etc. So, if humanity continues to remain in the current path, then it would have to face consequences.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Oh wow! I get it now..." a bit like Alice in Wonderland"? That's what it reminds me of anyway. I feel like I've been living under some rock somewhere, as I never heard of any of this until just recently. I wonder if it's better to not know, or to know.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting idea. If its true it seems the "evil" side is winning, given the number of "OMFG don't be stupid the world is not going to end" threads in this forum.

The real challenge is getting to the skeptics IMO - assuming this battle is occurring then the "evil" side will be counting on most people being unwilling to believe in positive change and to be accepting of a negative one.

new topics

top topics

join