It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar - New Movie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I find myself amazed that so many workers can be so tight lipped. . .

I don't.

There isn't anything amazing about it. People keep secrets.

You didn't know anything about the SR3 until it was declassified about four years ago. You heard nothing.

Then you have the soviet N-1 rocket - 300,000 Russians worked on that and no one knew about it for thirty years.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.Also, hasn't anyone ever approached those workers exiting McCarron airport and asked them what their roll is out at Area 51?

What are you going to do? Stand in the driveway in front of the guard house and stop a car as it's leaving? Oh yeah I am sure the guy/gal heading home from a high security job will stop and chat with you under the cameras and guard's eyes while they tell you what the did that day at work...

Now you just being silly.

Maybe you could follow one home, or to the bar...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh dear! So rather than actually find someone who works out there and ask them on the quiet if there's any truth in the rumours of flying saucers being housed there, you would rather go by the evidence of someone who can't prove they worked there and who, almost certainly is making it all up!!?
And you call me silly?

Surely someone must know someone, a friend of a friend,etc, who works out there who would answer a few simple questions?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Surely someone must know someone, a friend of a friend,etc, who works out there who would answer a few simple questions?

Yes but they don't speak about it in public
Besides you have no idea who I talk to
But it IS stupid to try to stop them at the gate... and you can't get inside to the passenger terminal without a clearance badge

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I once watched a video were George Knapp had arranged to meet and interview employees of the base only to have it cancelled when those involved were spooked by security agents parked outside their homes talking into radio handsets. I understand the difficulty but if I lived over there I think I would give it a go!

Perhaps you can sort something else out for me? The guards who secure the base work for Wachenhut (or something like that). These guards were also roaming around Freemont Street in downtown Vegas when I was over there so are the guards at Area 51 on higher security clearances and pay or can you literally one day be wandering around Freemont Street and the next sitting in a 4by4 guarding the most secret base in the world?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I cant wait for this one, I cant wait to see what kind of cool scenarios they will but on the big screen.

I hope they dont have @ss it, that would be very dissapointing.

Nice find

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

!

Perhaps you can sort something else out for me? The guards who secure the base work for Wachenhut (or something like that). These guards were also roaming around Freemont Street in downtown Vegas when I was over there so are the guards at Area 51 on higher security clearances and pay or can you literally one day be wandering around Freemont Street and the next sitting in a 4by4 guarding the most secret base in the world?

Mint, according to corroborating testimony of Lazar and other A51 workers, many meetings for Classified Workers prior to pre-employment interviews take place at crowded destinations, i.e. Las Vegas Hotel Lobbies. One place in particular you may want to check out is the Grand Plaza Hotel. Again, no conversations of Top Secret value take place there, rather it is simply a way point on to another destination, i.e. McCarran Airport, Indian Springs, or elsewhere.

In regards to Wackenhut, they are a security company and not privy to Classified info. inside the bases. All they can do is hand u off to the authorities and try to intimidate you. I would almost certainly say 100% yes to your question. These guys sit all day in the hot desert in 12 hour shifts with nothing to do. At the end of the day, I would not find it uncommon to see some of their employees headed for more exciting environs.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Zorgon, again, great info...let me ask you this: has Area51 been closed for a while as rumored for the past couple of years? Hasn't it been moved to three areas in Utah, Colorado & Montana?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
www.boblazar.com...

Interesting information, about what he learned. He never posed about it anywhere else, so here ya go.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.The guards who secure the base work for Wachenhut (or something like that).

EG&G Technical Services Inc. holds a contract with the federal government to provide services for the Department of Defense, including a security guard force.

Camo Dudes on Strike in front of Janet Terminal and Grier Rd

EG&G Technical Services Inc
821 Grier Dr Las Vegas, NV 89119-3755
(702) 492-7800

www.jt3.com...

The Department of Defense (DoD) has merged the engineering and technical support management of several western ranges into one organization to streamline support for test and training customers. In response to this challenge, EG&G Technical Services, Inc. (EG&G) and Raytheon Technical Services Company (RTSC) formed JT3, a Limited Liability Company (LLC) – dedicated to supporting Joint Range Technical Services (J-Tech) requirements. We are experts at assisting our customers and other contractors in the planning, preparation, and execution of test projects and training missions.

URS Corporation
200 Orchard Ridge Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
www.urscorp.com...

We are organized into three divisions: the URS Division, the EG&G Division, which includes the operations of Lear Siegler Services, and the Washington Division. With an established presence in major cities in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, we serve the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies and private-industry clients, including FORTUNE 500 companies worldwide.

EG&G Technical Services, Albuquerque Operations
2420 Comanche Rd., NE · Suite D-2 · Albuquerque · NM 87107
www.egginc.com...

EG&G Technical Services, Inc. has been a trusted Government contractor since 1947. EG&G's Albuquerque Operations has a forty year history of systems engineering and integration, including design and development of specialized sensors, data acquisition systems, monitor and control systems, large-scale security systems, and command and control centers.

In case you missed it...
THESE GUYS are the Military Industrial Machine Eisenhower warned you about.

Now ask yourself... with that many people around the world just how DO they keep the lid on?

Are you a pilot? You can apply to fly those workers

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

In case you missed it...
THESE GUYS are the Military Industrial Machine Eisenhower warned you about.

Now ask yourself... with that many people around the world just how DO they keep the lid on?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zorgon]

Zorg, We need key players on the inside that are fed up and ready to implode this thing from within. U give me the green light and I'll put the intention in motion...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision U give me the green light and I'll put the intention in motion...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
**Topic Bump* - qualifying characters for bump of S4/Bob Lazar Movie

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
**Topic Bump: the Sequel** - qualifying characters for bump of S4/Bob Lazar Movie

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
One of my choices for Bob Lazar

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Bob Lazar as a young man before his dreams of being a ufo mechanic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f564279ad3d4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
John Lear & George Knapp.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

at least post people who look like the man.

I'm all for equal opportunity acting, but a midget and a black guy playing a tall skinny white guy...

...I dare say, you've gone off-topic in search of some amusement

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
ME??? .....never...never

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The first guy is a white guy I believe. The second one was a pre-teen Bob, so he was actually tall for his age. Also about young Bob..He may look like he has down syndrome, but actually, thick curvature glasses in Bob's favorite style were not available yet, so he had no use for glasses. The third one is on the mark, however, I don't think the buckskin would make it into wardrobe. I have some other ideaas in mind, and there are still some roles I haven't filled yet.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join