It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar - New Movie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This topic got me thinking about Lazar and his story again throughout today.

So I dug up an early 90's mini-news expo video I had; within the video it is claimed that Bob Lazar passed a lie detector test with no problem at all.

I went to upload it to the ATS Media portal, but it was already uploaded. so here it is:

The video also features commentary by George Knapp and Ole' Stanton:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrrBombarding 115 with protons then creates another new element, element 116! But it is only around for milliseconds, but I guess that still counts right? .

Yup if you add a proton to 115 you would get an isotope of 116... because the number of protons in a nucleus determine element number. Then a few milliseconds (more like nano seconds) it would give you a nice burst of energy

[edit on 26-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I believe that the Gravity A wave cited by Lazar may be what are known more publicly as High Frequency Gravitational Waves.

These can now be created by pulsing certain piezoelectric crystals with an x-ray laser.

*I'm to gonna try and find out what happens when we lase bismuth with z-rays!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Sam60

THAT wasn't funny... you don't even know the man... I expected better of you

Hey.....lighten up......

It's just a silly picture about an inevitably silly movie.

It's not a Lazar character assasination.

And anyway, did you see what your mate Exuberant1 posted?

Fair dinkum.......& you're having a go at me....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Okay, I found the actor who could play Bill Cooper; John Carroll Lynch (aka, the Husband from Fargo/the guy who's legs melted off in 'Volcanoe'):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4d49ad2d20f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Maybe this would be better......

Or should I say "would have been better"....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6128487d6ce4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There are somethings that alot of detractors fail to acknowledge, like Lazar never waivered from his account all these years, passed lie detector tests and Never cashed in on his story all this time...20 years later, he'll get some money for the movie rights here.

But, previously, for breaking this story, he has endured heaps of public scrutiny, backlash, derision, being blacklisted, bankruptcy and threats on his life...so, ask yourself, would a man of his obvious intelligence and composure take on all of the pitfalls he knew would happen and not capitalize on it for the hell of it? Where there's smoke, there's fire...split hairs anyway you want.

All truth goes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed
Second, it is violently opposed.
Finally, it is accepted as self evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I have notice this as well. It's called conditioning. The more we see it and they make it seem like it's an everyday occurrence, we won't be as surprised when it does happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EclipseReloaded
There are somethings that alot of detractors fail to acknowledge, like Lazar never waivered from his account all these years,

Also he hasn't been it the circuit talking about it either. He had ONE story related to his particular compartment... unlike all these other 'whistle blowers that always have new stuff to add and eventually make stuff up to keep their audience

If you are an insider you would only have one story that deals with the position you had...

That is one key factor in Bob's story

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Where did you get the information that ufo mechanic Bob Lazar is working at Los Alamos presently? The last I heard he had some business up North.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Where did you get the information that ufo mechanic Bob Lazar is working at Los Alamos presently? The last I heard he had some business up North.

Bob has 'some business' Its called United Nuclear

www.unitednuclear.com...

The Los Alamos info came from Bob, when he showed us his new ID badge when he showed up at John's 65th birthday party a few months back. John's daughter arranged for him to show up as a surprise

Someone filmed the party... will have to see if I can get a copy and post pictures on my site

So your gonna just have to take my word on that

John is feeling better and off the pain pills so we will head up to the mine on Saturday.. I'll talk to him about getting some photos

Johns daughter

[edit on 26-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bob lazar hmm...
Well i do think his story will be incredible i doubt it will be true. This guy i believe this guy masks the truth in his endless rants of stuff he makes up on the spot.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm liking John Lear more and more. Where do I vote for this contest. She should debate in John's place in that shirt.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrrWhere do I vote for this contest.

That was UFO Expo Bay Area 2007... I think we need to revive that contest

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Off topic...Lear's daughter is Hot!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Bob Lazar and his hydrogen Powered Car:

Excerpts from the Government Bible (AKA The Lazar Tapes)

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There is only one person, that can play Bob Lazar in a movie

and I hope someone reads this, and passes on the suggestion to him

David Tennant !!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by insanitygb
Bob lazar tells the biggest lies, no proof whatsoever, he stole some element or something from the government?, did he really or did he make that up at the interveiw? his accounts defy common sense.

Wow, for some one who just joined, you certainly seem to know all about this.....calling a man a liar without seeing anything about what he did, what he saw, or what he said in not a good idea.

Originally posted by fleabit
Meh.. he is a known liar, unable to provide proof of claims made.

But more telling imo... if he really had served where he did, in the position he said, he wouldn't be telling us this. He'd be dead now. No doubt in my mind. That anyone thinks the government would allow him to bleat out above top secret info without ramifications is laughable.

Other than "his word" we have nothing to go on. Not a single photo taken, nor video. The government "deleted" his education records? lmao... no. If he had blabbed secrets, they would have deleted HIM.

Known by whom? For your information, the CIA no longer goes about killing those who talk, better to just discredit them instead. Remember Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider? When they were murdered, there was a public outcry, and now both are folk heros.

Bob is not the only one what has come out about back engineering crashed UFO dicks.
Nothing to see here, move along....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm going to side with Stanton Friedman on this man Lazar. He said he thinks he's a Walter Mitty character who has no diplomas or records and can't prove he was a scientist. He also couldn't prove where he was schooled or name those teachers who, lets face it, he should have easily remembered. Stanton even goes as far as to destroy some of the claims Lazar makes, such as the claim that there were only a few (I think 8) people who worked on the saucer. . . Stanton says the government would employ more people than that to install a mouse trap!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I'm going to side with Stanton Friedman on this man Lazar. He said he thinks he's a Walter Mitty character who has no diplomas or records and can't prove he was a scientist. He also couldn't prove where he was schooled or name those teachers who, lets face it, he should have easily remembered. Stanton even goes as far as to destroy some of the claims Lazar makes, such as the claim that there were only a few (I think 8) people who worked on the saucer. . . Stanton says the government would employ more people than that to install a mouse trap!

Lazar claims that his employment and education records were expunged from existence by the government to discredit him, which is very possible you'd have to admit, its their modus operandi...just like any lawyer would employ in any courtroom. The opposition has to vilify and discredit their opponents to create enough fabric of doubt so that all following debate can be moot and conjecture...

> Lazar's surviving documents - S4 security badge & W2 form:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join