It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about this "revolution" we talk of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
seriously, i keep hearing people talk about how we must fight back the illuminati. we'll have a "revolution" and overthrow the government and w.e.
you are only falling into their plan, so that they will have an excuse to microchip us.
lets hear some of your ideas really, we're waiting...

suppose we do amazingly get 2 million people in a revolution (obviously that will not happen, it'll be more like 200 untrained nerds).
are you really going to kill the cops and soldiers in your area?
are you really going to shoot those who have risked their lives to defend this country from crime and foreign invasion?
its easy to blather on about a revolution on the forums, but will you really take a gun, and kill our fellow people?
even if your alright with shooting cops and soldiers think about it. how are you going to arm this army? all you have is rifles and whatever, wheras the illuminati has a century worth of the most expensive and advanced technology available to man? computers that can lock on to 100 or more targets at once. heat sensing visors that can tell where your hiding.
it all sounds nice and patriotic on the forums, but you'll never really do it...
and even if you do take your band of thugs to the whitehouse, theyll shoot you before you shoot them....
and they'll thank you in hell for giving them an excuse to microchip the rest of us.

like the bible says "the weapons of our warefare are not carnal (physical)" so it must be in our fight against the illuminati. they are anti-christ and luciferian. materialism is their most effective tool on the masses. by this means they control the cattle... fattening them for the slaughter....
the only thing we can do is show people the truth, and not let them be decived by the antichrist. the fact is...
THE ILLUMNISTS WILL SUCCESFULY FORM A ONE WORLD SYSTEM, IT HAS BEEN PROPHESIED
there is nothing we can do to stop this fact, it will only further their goals. we must accept the fact that they will be successful at gaining control.
what wecan do, is help people spot the luceferian deception, and turn them away from the coming evil one.
the illuminati is satanic, and deception is their most powerful weapon. rather than revolt against the NWO with guns, we must revolt against it with truth. we must give people the truth, though many will not accept it. this knowledge is our burden. we have a solemn duty. let us be about it.

may the power of God be with your all and the light of his truth!

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
well, you are right, that is unless individual states started seceding from the fed, then at least you'd have state sponsorship, state guards and militia groups.

Not to mention the interest of foreign governments who would love to "liberate" us from our "opressors". they would want to have a hand in the outcome, ie russia, Venezuala, Cuba, etc. you bring the possibility of foreign sponsorship, millions of dollars being funneled through by foreign powers, the organization of state militias and you have the makings of a true revolution.

And please, think outside your box. Please don't give me the whole "its in the prophecy" bit, so you just role over like a dog and take it??? i was once a believer too, but from the outside it appears that most "prophecies" were planted by the same illuminati types to get you to accept what they want to do to you.

When and if they do take over, I assure you, Jesus will never come and wave his magic wand and make it all better. If you blindly accept what is coming, it is your children who will have to fight to make the world better, and they will despise you for it. Much in the same way our parents accepted it,blinded by the same forces as you.

wake up. this is no joke. please don't base your life around some book that governments have always used as a tool to keep their sheeple blinded! as stalin once said, Religion is the opiate of the masses. wow, what a perfect metaphor!

take your opium and shut your mouth! a magic man thousands of years ago said it must be this way! who can argue with such logic?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
To the OP:What I always ask these erstwhile revolutionaries is what happens after you overthrow the government and some of these militias begin to turn on one another?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
To the OP:What I always ask these erstwhile revolutionaries is what happens after you overthrow the government and some of these militias begin to turn on one another?

yes, anarchy would never last long. someone will form a weak "government". meanwhile china and russia feast on our arses.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

Can you re-edit your post so that people can read it. Please add capitals like you were taught in school.

Regards

[edit on 25/8/2009 by paraphi]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
OP, unfortunately I agree with you. Resistance will be vastly outnumbered and what has been written will come to pass. Like many who want the old America back..... by preaching revolution I'll feel a little happy by trying to spread the word and being able to say "I told you so".

top topics

join