It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts from an illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
well good spellin an stuff means nothing my uncle is a mason and lives in A 2 million pound property employes 145 people .

he can do what he wants when he wants .

and he can only use pigeon english . i brought it up once he said, whats that got to do with business. u understand what i written dont you, well then.
a Any ways i employ people for that or to write ie. secretarys.
he dont have any qualifications but hes a director and owns it to .
he got the office with all mod cons but dont use em they are for show..
its who you know that counts

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
1. YOU ALL..well MOST.. have again PROVED YOURSELF to be part of the masses by WILLINGLY CHOOSING to focus on speling. Oh how the masses try to worship the most unimportant aspect of all things in life and elude away from the reality.
read any historical text morans.. yes go ahead and focus AGAIN on the spellling...read any and you wil see a thousanT ways of spelding the SAME FREAKING WORD.

there is a lod to be said in being able to READ THE CODE instead of focusing on the numbers and digits. but I wont get into that becuase most of you are not worthy.

1. the illuminati find you. YOU do not find the illuminati. try it...be focused, observe reality. DO NOT COMPLAIN. you think will smith (who plays in all sorts of quarintine and kill movies and pandemic movies) FOUND the illuminati and the illuminati found him because he was able to be an alchemist in the true sense.

2. As a child you may be put infront of a TV. At some point in EVERYONES life you WAKE up (as you folks call it). YOu wake up and CHOOSE to go back to sleep or stay awake. Masses choose to sleep.
matrix again "when provided with the choice, we found that 95 percent CHOSE the matrix so we did not need to force the people into the matrix" man with white beard with all the TVs around him

3. SOMEOE replyd "stop worshiping your tv" I must laugh.
because the masses SEE the TV as GODs.
so do most of you I assume. or you see Alex jones and Icke as GODS. lol
they are there to confuse you. they are the roadblock. think back to when you figured out what was going on. NO ONE SHOWED IT TO YOU. but you stumbled upon them...and what happened then..YOU STOPPED> you started complaining, feeling afraid, feeling like it was too much.

watch your tv for codes. watch your tv coz WE GIVE YOU THE TRUTH if you are able to decipher the code using YOUR OWN SIMPLE LOGIC.
read the newspapers to know what to do based on YOUR OWN LOGIC>

hell we even TELL YOU what is going to happen in movies BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. WHY YOU ASK. SIMPLE
WE are an extension of nature. EVERYTHING you see IN YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW was FIRST DRAWN on PAPER BEFORE it became REALITY.
SO..... we have to draw it in the movies first.
LIKE THE CAVE painting of hunting for food. We used to draw a succesffffful hunting experience b4 going ouot to haunt.

what you think homers movies have nothing to do with responsibility and swine flu and simple quarintine. What you think the bombardment of quarantine and kill movies are just a trend. JUST A MOVIE. lol
so go ahead..DONT BY stock by the companies that are making the flu shots. DONT invest in GM's "liquadation" company. LOL. oh how easy it all becomes once you can OBSERVE REALITY...READ THE CODE.

yet you rather complain and CLAIM to know somehthing.
what you think I cant spell well? You deduce that I do not hold a doctorate in psychology and have not overseen over a hundred thesis papers based loosely on the psyche of the average person compared to the mass hysteria that is induced by simple phrases and memory targeted sentences with specific pauses and delays.
Keep focusing on the unimportant and miss the point. Delusional.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dashar

yea coz he observes reality. all others are unsure of themselves and feel that the 100k debt they go into is worth it. lol.
remember, the masses LOVE TO BE SLAVES> they willingly choose to be slaves. makes them feel safe. slave to their education, slave to their job, slave to their speech patterns and spelling.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why oh why don't you Illuminati folks ever seem to have a sense of humor. Everything is so severe, so serious. If you laugh, it's usually diabolical laughter. Pity for the plebs I guess.

I think I'm gonna go relax in my 5-D bungalow, go swimming in the crystal tesseract pools, skate down the mobius strip and sip some pina coladas from my Klein bottle.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly

what you think I cant spell well? You deduce that I do not hold a doctorate in psychology and have not overseen over a hundred thesis papers based loosely on the psyche of the average person compared to the mass hysteria that is induced by simple phrases and memory targeted sentences with specific pauses and delays.

delusional or deceived? i mean you're practically bragging it, lol

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

While I may use the internet, I have never had cable nor will I. I do not listen to the radio nor do I read the newspapers. Some of us are wide awake and you will find that there is an army of people who are wide awake and spreading the truth.

You or who ever you say you are can no longer control the ripple effect that is occurring. I doubt very much that you are connected to the Illuminati however. But nice try. You may understand some of their mindset but I truly don't think you represent them. "The Eagle will be caught and placed in a glass cage soon by forces that you have no idea how to fight against". If you are who you say you are, which I highly doubt.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
1. YOU ALL..well MOST.. have again PROVED YOURSELF to be part of the masses by WILLINGLY CHOOSING to focus on speling. Oh how the masses try to worship the most unimportant aspect of all things in life and elude away from the reality.
read any historical text morans.. yes go ahead and focus AGAIN on the spellling...read any and you wil see a thousanT ways of spelding the SAME FREAKING WORD.

there is a lod to be said in being able to READ THE CODE instead of focusing on the numbers and digits. but I wont get into that becuase most of you are not worthy.

1. the illuminati find you. YOU do not find the illuminati. try it...be focused, observe reality. DO NOT COMPLAIN. you think will smith (who plays in all sorts of quarintine and kill movies and pandemic movies) FOUND the illuminati and the illuminati found him because he was able to be an alchemist in the true sense.

2. As a child you may be put infront of a TV. At some point in EVERYONES life you WAKE up (as you folks call it). YOu wake up and CHOOSE to go back to sleep or stay awake. Masses choose to sleep.
matrix again "when provided with the choice, we found that 95 percent CHOSE the matrix so we did not need to force the people into the matrix" man with white beard with all the TVs around him

3. SOMEOE replyd "stop worshiping your tv" I must laugh.
because the masses SEE the TV as GODs.
so do most of you I assume. or you see Alex jones and Icke as GODS. lol
they are there to confuse you. they are the roadblock. think back to when you figured out what was going on. NO ONE SHOWED IT TO YOU. but you stumbled upon them...and what happened then..YOU STOPPED> you started complaining, feeling afraid, feeling like it was too much.

watch your tv for codes. watch your tv coz WE GIVE YOU THE TRUTH if you are able to decipher the code using YOUR OWN SIMPLE LOGIC.
read the newspapers to know what to do based on YOUR OWN LOGIC>

hell we even TELL YOU what is going to happen in movies BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. WHY YOU ASK. SIMPLE
WE are an extension of nature. EVERYTHING you see IN YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW was FIRST DRAWN on PAPER BEFORE it became REALITY.
SO..... we have to draw it in the movies first.
LIKE THE CAVE painting of hunting for food. We used to draw a succesffffful hunting experience b4 going ouot to haunt.

what you think homers movies have nothing to do with responsibility and swine flu and simple quarintine. What you think the bombardment of quarantine and kill movies are just a trend. JUST A MOVIE. lol
so go ahead..DONT BY stock by the companies that are making the flu shots. DONT invest in GM's "liquadation" company. LOL. oh how easy it all becomes once you can OBSERVE REALITY...READ THE CODE.

As I have said to someone else today. I wish we could put all the ignorant, moronic retards like you on the moon or some distant planet. What you are spewing is utter nonsense and you will find no easy targets here.

P.S. Please do not reply until you can learn proper English sir.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Mtheory]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

I don't think they are accepting new members. Which would explain alot especially if they only breed with other Illuminati.... Inbreeding.

But in all honesty, I think the illuminati is just another in long line of silliness that people use to dissassociate themselves for the screwed up mess the world is in and their part in it by blaming on some shadowy evil council that they can't really prove the existance of.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey illuminatti listen.

God told me to deliver you this message.

"Simple minded"

Yeah right. Giving us the choice.
You have quite a nerve.

What choice you dumbass?
WE ALREADY WERE/ARE/WILL BE

You know nothing about the Arts.
The Arts are about Love.
Don't worry, there is justice in this Universe. You shall get what you give.

Not believing in God, Not believing in the Act of Creation, atrocious.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi, reasonable persons. . .

Go read this, please:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And leave your "traces". . . B-)

I don't "aim" anyone here, but the inbreeding did appear in this thread. . .
B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Regardless if you are who you say you are, you do provide an intelligent message for all to follow and it really is a nice kick in the ass to see somebody post this...

I myself need to start taking more responsibility for my actions and just recently have discovered I have all the ability in the world to be, and do what I want If i so choose to put in the needed effort.....

It's hard to break away from customs your parents raised you on and there parents and so on....

It's mostly the dumb of the population that keeps us where we are at......

And the dumbest of the dumb are the egotistical arrogant ones who think they know everything....

They are the real cancer to society...

If everybody had an open mind and were less selfish and realized " I don't know everything" we would be a lot better.....

It's like somebody sees something work for them so they assume it's the only way when it is really just one of many ways..

but they are dumb so they ridicule people who do it differently because they think only their way can work because it did for them...

Those are the real dumb people and the ones holding us back...

Unfortunately about 80% of our country is made up of these people........

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Mr. Jelly I don't believe you are who you claim to be.

Spew all the nonsense you want to but no one will believe you are who you claim to be.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by dizziedame]

So you are saying we should not take responsibility for our own actions?

We should believe that the gov will help us?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Funny how people claiming to be from the Illuminati the enlightened ones, rulers of the world etc etc, still have trouble with basic English and Grammar. I think I'd rather be one one of the dumbed down

Funny how ignorant people on this site focus on the messenger rather than the message......

THE Message is important............not who said it...

This is exactly the problem with religion...

Everybody worships Jesus but really don't follow what he taught.........

Pure ignorance....

This site is becoming filled with " know it all's " .....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Is that you Azrael? Of course not. Why would you be in a forum on the internet. Silly me.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Silly is not knowing God has part of yourself.

Illuminati are owned by reptilians.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
great post as usual MrJelly, do you post anywhere else?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join