It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts from an illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
so hear I go..a treat for all of you.
you wana go far in life. you wana live life the max
follow the following rules.

1. OBSERVE REALITY (Reality is NOT SUBJEctivE).
by this saying you must realize there is no higher source than YOU. GIve yourself credit and observe reality by NOT being delusional ( delusions= belief in god, taking out loans, expecting gov. to help you out, expecting gov to give you car, money, food, shelter, etc. believeing i good and bad)

2. There is ALWAYS CHOICE. ( We the illuminati ALWAYS provide the masses with CHOICE. this is the law of naure. NO ONE IS FORCING you to watch tv. to believe what the tv says. to go to war..OR TO LIVE IN SOCIETY. WE LEAVE ALL THE SELF SUFFICIEnt tribes all over the world alone.
if its about war or anything else, there is always a choice.

3. NATURE IS NOT FAIR (one animals is born with one leg one has 2 amazing legs. Nature is not fair so no complaining.

4. BY CHOOSING to not kill yourself, you MUST ACCEPT that there is RISK IN LIFE.
the only TRUE question you ever have in your life is to either kill yourself or not..that is the ONLY TRUE PHILOSOPHICAL EXISTENTIALIST QUESTION OF ALL TIME.
so by choosing to live you must accept that there is RISK in living

THese are the four basic concepts that we the illuminat follow..I have broken it down for you simple minded folks who like to complain. lol
you believe in GODS. lol
you rather live in a delusional world than observe reality
you rather complain than look in the mirror.
lol

trust me on this...NO ONE IS HOLDING YOU DOWN. ONly you are
as we said it in the matrix
"There is NO SPOON" = BEND YOURSELF and you will go far

5. BEND YOURSELF

face it, WE are the reason why society strives and the human race has survived.
If we were not around, the masse would kill each other off
the masses are LAZY< GREEDY< DELUSIONAL,

if the sht hits the fan, YOUR NEIGHBOR is the one you have to fear, NOT THE POLICE OR THE ILLUMINATI.

follow the 5 basic rules. you will be amazed. lastly, stop complaining and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Am I to assume that you are Illuminati?

If so, how is it that you build sentences on par with my 5 year old son, and spell worse then him?

Further more...did you just say that the Illuminati put the reference of the "no spoon" into the movie the Matrix?

Man...you do a better job of proving that the Illuminati has dumbed down people, then you do attempting to pose as one of the secret elite.

Just my opinion, but your thread seems to be a worthless hoax with no reason to exist at all.

My advice? Stop worshiping your TV and start saving whats left of your deteriorating mind while you still have "some horribly small" ability to communicate.

Also...not nice typing lies...specially when they are badly produced.

Boo to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
wow, some [insert expletive of choice] gave a start and flag!

keep guzzlin that coolade!

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Spiritfilled]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

"face it, WE are the reason why society strives and the human race has survived.
If we were not around, the masse would kill each other off
the masses are LAZY< GREEDY< DELUSIONAL,

if the sht hits the fan, YOUR NEIGHBOR is the one you have to fear, NOT THE POLICE OR THE ILLUMINATI.

follow the 5 basic rules. you will be amazed. lastly, stop complaining and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY"

Thanks for your post and especially for last paragraph quoted above, funny stuff, great propaganda material. The Illuminati sound a lot like motivational speakers, maybe one or two of them can write a self-help book. The masses are lazy, greedy and delusional but then again so is our govt.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Some intresting rules, and they ring true, only you can make your self became what you want to be !

But, what/who are the Illuminari ??

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Mr. Jelly I don't believe you are who you claim to be.

Spew all the nonsense you want to but no one will believe you are who you claim to be.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Funny how people claiming to be from the Illuminati the enlightened ones, rulers of the world etc etc, still have trouble with basic English and Grammar. I think I'd rather be one one of the dumbed down

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The trouble with societal decline is that you just can't get the staff any more.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So far from what I had read from the last two individuals that have claimed to be Illuminati, I can come to only two possible conclusions:

1) They are both lying.

Or

2) The Illuminati are so down and out they have to now accept the illiterate and uneducated.

Regardless of which one of the two, both make whatever these people say very comical.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Regardless of the source of the OP i applaud them for eloquently and concisely "illuminating" the truth of the human condition. Well done.
I implore people to ignore the alleged source and read the message, it is through ENTIRELY of our own making that we are here reading this thread. We are not controlled by others we are only controlled by ourselves, we, individually and collectively must take responsibility for the world in which we all live.
We must take responsibility, did anyone make any of us take out loans, mortgages credit cards and live beyond our means? I can speak for myself when i say nobody did.
Did i scream my lungs out in horror and defiance and cry out everyday NO NO NO! when i was so outraged at invasion of Iraq? Not really but i bitched about it for years, somehow smug in my disdain of Bush and Blair (whom up to that point i believed in) whilst total strangers in places i will never see died in the streets.
Did i bust a gut at university, or in the workplace? Not really, i did OK got OK grades but enjoyed myself immensely. Do i have a great job with a great wages with a great home? Nope, but i get by OK, i could go on through all my life past and present, one thing is clear though, NOBODY BUT ME, made my life the way it currently is. I consider myself a cheerful guy but would be a liar to say i am totally happy. I am now 35 years old, and i am only now understanding the world for what it is and more importantly my role in it. Which is whatever i try to make it.
Many of you seem to feel the same, some come to this point a lot quicker than me, some later, i salute you all, those who disagree i salute you too as you are also exercising control over YOUR lives.
So for me the OP speaks the truth, everyone can make up their own mind. As for the Illuminati issue, maybe, maybe not, but is that really the point?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Tristanchi]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I quoted this from a previous thread of yours.

u see my good friends. the illuminati (who are focused, responsible, and thank god they exist) want to PROVE again and again that the masses will CHOOSE to be irresponsible and foolish, behave in herd like behavior, and NOT USE their BRAINS.

And this from your post above.

2. There is ALWAYS CHOICE. ( We the illuminati ALWAYS provide the masses with CHOICE. this is the law of naure. NO ONE IS FORCING you to watch tv. to believe what the tv says. to go to war..OR TO LIVE IN SOCIETY. WE LEAVE ALL THE SELF SUFFICIEnt tribes all over the world alone.

IF what you are saying is in fact true, then I would say that the Illuminati are playing a realy sick game.
Please Illuminate me on why the Illuminati need little toys to play with and controll? You forget that little kids also watch tv wheather at home of at school, they are being fed the lies and bull# YOU create. Little minds are fragile and impressionable, and YOU take advantage of that. Everyone who loves their family, will work to put food on the table and vicious cycle never ends. Therefore you do not provide choice, because no option is given. Only people who wont give up digging accually see the problems you create. From young people are conditioned to your way of thinking, as far as I know, you do not provide a free choice between these two different worlds we live in, unless we join the Illuminati and once thats done, theres no turning back. You do not show both sides of the coin, the one side is hidden, BY YOU but your argument is that it is there, and therefor there is choice. Bull#! What makes the hidden side enticing is the fact that it is unknown and that is what you play on. You are SICK!

4. BY CHOOSING to not kill yourself, you MUST ACCEPT that there is RISK IN LIFE.

the only TRUE question you ever have in your life is to either kill yourself or not..that is the ONLY TRUE PHILOSOPHICAL EXISTENTIALIST QUESTION OF ALL TIME.

WTF is this anyway, what kind of person would decide to kill themselves when they have a family to take care of? IMO you make it sound like the Illuminati knows what happens when you die. What kind of a choice is that anyway?

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow, an illiterate illuminati member..
Can I join your cult?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
The trouble with societal decline is that you just can't get the staff any more.

YOU! I expected you to show up here.

C, you're such an aristrocratic arse with your staff, your herim, your phine wine collection, you brandy, your oil money and your Cuban cigars.

Yes, we have another one! This place is crawling with them. Where's my laser pistol?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Dash. My cover, officially "snapped."

Ladies and Gentlemen. While I'm here I might as well offer everyone something more practical and of substance -- something people can take home and eat with their family -- instead of all this enlightenment senselessness these incompetent peons espouse. We're now offering completely free of charge smoked haddock and broccoli fish cakes with hot, organic baked potato and giant Mediterranean couscous salad in an aromatic "on the vine" tomato sauce! We do not have an endless supply, so please hurry while our st

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Cadbury]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry. I just spilt bong-water all inside my sneaking keyboard. I'll be back (at some point).

Just fill in the blanks! You'll all do fine!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Sorry. I just spilt bong-water all inside my sneaking keyboard. I'll be back (at some point).

Just fill in the blanks! You'll all do fine!

Something's wrong, Mon Capitan. You seem a bit too sober lately. Have you forgotten to take your "supplements"? You've been slacking, I know it. Don't let yourself slip away.

How am I going to enjoy the banquet if as our gracious Illuminati host says, "there is no spoon"? Is there a straw? Would that truely reflect my image?

It appears the scatological really is hitting the rotary electric turbine, Sir. It is imperative we find a spoon...now!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Was just getting fried myself, so I found this hillarious!
Hope your sneaking keyboard survived.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ummmmm

There's only one reply I can think of to this thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7c80c4668eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Correct me if im wrong, but from what I remember of the Matrix movies the general theory of choice was irrelevant because everything happens for a reason. Why isnt the question though but I think it was "when."

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good deal. I have no way of knowing if you are really illuminati or not but i liked the post. I do not know if it is a good or a bad thing but i noticed that many of the "experts" or the illuminati and masons are poeple who never met one or stepped inside a lodge. So the guys who have never been to a secret society meeting know everything so expect people to flame ya, but keep posting it is interesting no matter what you are an illuminati or just looking for attention. All that i do know is that i will puke if i have to see another video or photo of a triangle and an explanation on how something like Barney is tied to the illuminati.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join