It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Orb and Shadows Captured What is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well I can not post this in the proper area because I have not posted enough.I was going over the pictures from this summer that I took when I came across one that puzzled me.It was taken at night on a Sony DSC-W100.There is a weird orb of light as well as shadow or smoke orbs around it that look similar.Any photo experts out there that can add their 2 cents at what this anomaly is ?

img413.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Looks like a light on your neighbors house.....nothing to see here....move along.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It is not a light as u can see no lighting on their house.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I believe these orbs are the result of the flash and moisture/water particles in the air.

I live next to a cemetary and I go outside all the time and just take random pictures in the dark in hopes of maybe catching something.

I have found that the more humid or cool(after a hot day) it is the more orbs I can capture in a single pic.

For example, i've taken pictures on foggy nights with the flash on and there is so many orbs that you can't make out anything else.

Not saying all orbs are caused by the above theory, but in my experience this seems to be the case.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here is a picture I just took to show what i'm talking about.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c5a4fa2339a.jpg[/atsimg]
We had lots of rain the other day so the ground is still wet.
Today was a fairly warm day and now it's quite cool out.

There is a stop sign and railroad crossing in the far background.

new topics

top topics

join