It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret lives of others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I know exactly how you feel. I remember when I heard about Jeffrey Dahmer keeping a head in his locker at work...now, how many people were in the locker room everyday just having a conversation with him, and had no clue?

Who was it that said they drove with one of their victims in the passenger seat of their car all the way across a state, and the passenger had no head!? CRAZY STUFF MAN!!! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
besides postsecret + confess mail there is also the confession section at the experience project (hell, the whole experience project might also scratch at the itch)Anonymous Confessions: Confess your Secret

all of which reminds me of the old Apology Line, this dude Mr. Apology put up fliers in New York with a phone number for people to call and apologize...and it took off like The Gong Show...I called up and I saw my words in print later, I remember, in like the zine that he put out...but then Mr. Apology died in a scubadiving accident...He was ahead of his time, I thought he was all right.

Another good fun source for seething underbelly is www.romancescam.com. There are so many gripping dripping great letters on there from say women who were sending money to a picture of a guy who looked like John Stamos but it was actually somebody else's picture being used to get her to send money to Nigeria or Russia (travelling petroleum engineer cover story) supposedly to pay for the three-year-old stepson's emergency surgery after his head was run over by a bus and the third-world hospital requires cash up front, etc. etc...hope, love, anger, desperation,loneliness, betrayal, and all of it via emails, shown.

(When I first wrote this post I also was mentioning another one, www.romancescam.org, but it seems to have gone away...there was good stuff on there, but there is good stuff also still on the link above www.romancescam.com...I hate it when links go away yup-yup)

[edit on 25-8-2009 by nine-eyed-eel]

[edit on 25-8-2009 by nine-eyed-eel]

<< 1   >>

join