It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Government can be good?... if that's the case don't bother celebrating on the 4th of July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes... You know who you are.

I've seen the the posts here on ATS hundreds of times.

"Couldn't a World Government be a good thing?"
"maybe we need a New World Order"
"Maybe we need a global political authority of some kind"

Anybody that thinks we need some kind of Global Government, or suggests that it could possibly be a good thing... Do me a favor.

When you recieve your 2010 calendar, I want you to go to the month of July. I want you to cross out the words "Independence Day" on the 4th of that month. Please, for now on... do not treat this day as a Holiday any longer.

It's starting to seem like many people no longer want a SOVEREIGN nation... or maybe they don't even know what the word SOVEREIGN means.

I've been on other forums / chat rooms on the internet earlier tody... and when I present videos of political leaders calling for a New World Order, I am ambushed with insults and bull **** justifications on why a Global / One-World Government could be great.

So like I said... Please cross off the words "Independence Day" from July 4th on your 2010 calendars, and do not treat the day as a Holiday... because you are the last person I'd like to celebrate my independence with.

Maybe you'll get your wish and you will have a new holiday to celebrate in the near future. Have fun with that.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thumbs up!

I agree 100%. Trans-nationalism is treason, pure and simple. Give away through treaty what cannot be taken through force. Why would we have defended this country (and many others) from Dictators and Tyrants only to "give it away" to another Dictator or Tyrant body with a "flowery message".

It is idiotic. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

oh no, world unification be so unloveable.

we with you not be love each other with cities,
how could we love each other if they got bigger?

personal food forest social village preference

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Thumbs up!

I agree 100%. Trans-nationalism is treason, pure and simple. Give away through treaty what cannot be taken through force. Why would we have defended this country (and many others) from Dictators and Tyrants only to "give it away" to another Dictator or Tyrant body with a "flowery message".

It is idiotic. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Wow, it really is treason.

Thanks for that comment... I'll be using your words in the future whenever I stumble upon this argument again.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Global Peaceful Unification is the inevitable choice for mankind to the future!

new topics

top topics

join