It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Texas Nasa Uncut

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Greetings ,

At 1.09 and into 1.14 secon the video you can see two objects bright moving fast among the other unknows in this video as a whole .

I found those very interesting to view .

If you even go frame by frame you can see some of the directions these unknown objects are going.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by watchd0g
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I highly doubt we are seeing Jets. Houston does have 2 airports though. Bush intercontinental and Hobby, so who knows. If they were jets I would think we might see some more pronounced changes in direction once they are airborne.
Good theory to think bout.

...theres also ellington field (used to be afb, might still be)... why is a change of direction important?... couldnt their takeoff coincidentally point them in the right direction?... i've seen military jets take off and head out of sight without turning...

a change in direction would help rule out debris and show intelligent control.
BTW - every Jet I have flown on has changed direction after take off- probably need to clear the lanes for inbound/outbound flights, not to mention - need to get headed in the right direction. I am sure some dont need to do this as the take off was in the same direction as the flights destination.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join