It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Texas Nasa Uncut

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Greetings all

This is some video from Nasa

UFOs shoot up & pass over Texas below, as the spacewalking astronauts say 'hello'. Yet they ignore the UFOs? Amazing visuals with 'shop talk' audio. From Martyn Stubbs NASA UFO Archives. [ex/]

Some interesting objects moving about near Earth below from the Nasa Cam video.
My feeling is that some of the objects are Spacecraft Flying Saucers and or UFO Craft .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It might be useful to check the illumination conditions. Does anybody know the date/time the video was taken?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
wow, are they just popping up out of nowhere? That seems like a lot of ufos! Great find

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
wow, are they just popping up out of nowhere? That seems like a lot of ufos! Great find

This is typical of scenes at sunrise when small nearby shuttle-generated debris drifts out of the shuttle's shadow into sunlight. To verify this, you have to get the date/time of the video and check the actual orbital path.

This is why Martyn usually refuses to provide date/time info -- to make a prosaic explanation impossible to prove. Seems the gimmick works for a lot of people.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Maybe it's Valiant Thor in his Valiant!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

This is typical of scenes at sunrise when small nearby shuttle-generated debris drifts out of the shuttle's shadow into sunlight. To verify this, you have to get the date/time of the video and check the actual orbital path.

This is why Martyn usually refuses to provide date/time info -- to make a prosaic explanation impossible to prove. Seems the gimmick works for a lot of people.

Greetings Jim Oberg,

Are you the same Jim Oberg that has tried to debunk many UFO reports including Apollo 12 which is a story unto itself .

I have followed your years of Debunking but on this video your can explain away all you wish.

What I am seeing is not debris.

Debris Jim does not move in an intelligent manner .

Thats alot of Debris moving over that area of Texas.

What gimmick? ,you cannot call what the camera is picking up some gimmick .

Nothing here is difting below .

You can explain away this as you wish I have seen debris footage and this is not it.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yes, i'm that Jim Oberg, and some strong-in-the-faith UFO buffs are immune to my explanations. Other folks who are genuinely interested, and genuinely open-minded, find my views illuminating.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Greetings Yummy,

Yes they seem to be moving within the Atmosphere in intelligent directions.

Thank You for your post.
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It might be useful to check the illumination conditions. Does anybody know the date/time the video was taken?

Greetings Jim,

I am attempting to fine this out and if I do ill post it here .
Thank you for your question on this.
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've edited this post out, cos I lied. The objects weren't there before they zoom off.

My bad (eyes)

[edit on 25/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

edit again, that's not to say that I think it's debris.

[edit on 25/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Greetings all,

At about 1 minute 18 seconds you can see an object moving fast way below in the Earths atmosphere among other UFOs in the video .

One thing I will say is that these Nasa cams are picking up all kinds of things and that includes UFOs beit intelligently controlled or unmanned .

Its time to realize not evwerything is explainable or just ice debris and or space junk etc.

The more you watch this video the more you can see the UFOs within the atmosphere moving in different directions .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Greetings Yummy,

After reviewing the video over and over you can tell they are within the Earths atmosphere moving over Houston .

Quite amazing to see.

Thanks for your good observation.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
occams razors says its probably just space debris/ice crystals. if those were ufo's then houston must be some sort of intergalactic spaceport, what with all those flights leaving every second. how do our planes avoid being smashed to bits with all these ufo's zipping through the skies all the time? simplest explanation is usually the best.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Must be pretty large crafts then?

What's the word from your people?

Did you authorise the movement of these craft, commander?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
what catches my eye are the 2 that go in a different direction from all the others. The other thing of interest is the different speed some seem to have ? perhaps they are just closer to the camera so they seem so zip by faster ? But over all they all move in straight lines. This tends to lead my thinking to debris.
Don't forget we lost a tool bag up there somewhere, and recently blew up a satellite. , oh and didn't 2 satellites collide this year as well ? A lot of debris floating around to be caught on tape.

Show me something that's making a controlled turn. A u-turn would be awesome.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Its time to realize not evwerything is explainable or just ice debris and or space junk etc.

The more you watch this video the more you can see the UFOs within the atmosphere moving in different directions .

Yes, actually it is. I've only seen two videos that make me scratch my head a little. All these videos of dots that never change directly (or all change at the same time in an abrupt manner), and all move at the same constant speed (i.e. each debris is moving at its own speed, which does not waver), prove nothing. Intelligent? How in the world do you come up with intelligent control? They don't DO ANYTHING. I see nothing that denotes intelligence. From what are you deriving this theory?

And yes, the astronauts not acknowledging them or looking at them should give you a clue that they are indeed, just ice debris flying past the shuttle. You would think they would react if a "fleet" of UFOs were flying over Texas. You would also think everyone in Texas might notice such things as fleets of ufos.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
...maybe some of those speedy little dots of light are just airplanes taking off and the others are planes waiting to land - and - they only seem to be going unusually fast because of the perspective of the camera (shrug)...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I highly doubt we are seeing Jets. Houston does have 2 airports though. Bush intercontinental and Hobby, so who knows. If they were jets I would think we might see some more pronounced changes in direction once they are airborne.
Good theory to think bout.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...maybe some of those speedy little dots of light are just airplanes taking off and the others are planes waiting to land - and - they only seem to be going unusually fast because of the perspective of the camera (shrug)...

Greetings Wyn,

Maybe they are truly going fast as the Nasa cam has recorded .
Anything is possible .
They would look like little dots from the distant of the Space Shuttle to the inner air space of what was being recorded by the Camera at the time.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchd0g
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I highly doubt we are seeing Jets. Houston does have 2 airports though. Bush intercontinental and Hobby, so who knows. If they were jets I would think we might see some more pronounced changes in direction once they are airborne.
Good theory to think bout.

...theres also ellington field (used to be afb, might still be)... why is a change of direction important?... couldnt their takeoff coincidentally point them in the right direction?... i've seen military jets take off and head out of sight without turning...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join