It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happend after Major Attack on U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was wondering what would happen or what would the U.S. do if there were to be another Major attack (9/11 type of attack) on the U.S.

After 9/11 we went to war.
What would happen if something like that or bigger would happen?

Any thoughts???

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, in my own opinion, besides the economy crashing again, probibly not to much else, we are already at war. People kind of expect another attack. Its going to happen sooner or later, though I personally hope it never does again. Realistly, I realize thats wishful thinking on my behalf.

Depending on who the attackers are, if a new group, we would attempt to take them out as well, like we did/are doing to Bin Laden.

Also depends on the form of attack, if its planes again, airlines would shut down...ack, hope that never happens again, as it dirrectly effects my family if that happens, 9/11 was a major blow to my family not only because of the shock factor, but because we work for a major airline.

I was really worried after the first attack on how we would react, I was impressed with our response in the beginning, I thought for sure we were going to nuke someone.

if its somehow a biological, chemical or nuclear attack, well, then...dont even wanna think about it. I think our reactions would be unfortunatly to respond in kind once we figured out who was responsible. I was almost expecting this after 9/11. Most likely we would trace back where they got the material and who ever was the core of that would find themselves facing military action as well. These are all what ifs. Hope none of it ever becomes...what was.

join