It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people that suffer brain injuy feel no symptoms??? NEED AN ANSWER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I kept getting punched in the head around 20 times today while sparring, really hard shots, even though i wore padding and gloves and he did to it realy messed my head. I have a killer headache, but i heard thats not enough. How are we sure that we have brain injury when people who fall on ice dont have any symptoms, then die in bed???? also does anyone know if its rare to get a brain injury while sparring/boxing. I am not talking long termboxing like 10-20 years
just aournd 8-10 months. Any help is really appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Well, I'm going to say "yes" because you didn't even spark enough to google it yourself. Here, let me do it for you: www.ninds.nih.gov...

[edit on 25/8/2009 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I know the symptoms for brain injury. I am wondering why some people fall dont get an symptoms then die in there bed, while other people can get punched over and over like pro boxers, and not die from brain damage??

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

There are many cases where a victim of a car crash will walk around and feel OK when in fact they are internally bleeding. The body does produce natural pain killers that dulls the senses when getting knocked around sometimes.

It may be wise for you to set up an appointment with a neurologist to see if there is any type of brain injury that is undetected. It could of happened earlier and is getting worse now.

top topics

join