It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our military's 50yrs ahead of everyone else, why don't we fix our economy now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Ben Rich, the now deceased president/founder of Lockheed, admitted to James Goodall the following info 10 days before he died. (James Goodall is an "aviation expert" writer and had a close relationship with Ben Rich.) Mr. Rich confessed to Mr. Goodall that the U.S. is 50+ years ahead in technology of anything the people know about. He even went so far as to say "if you've eve seen it on 'Star Trek' or most any other sci-fi movie", the U.S. has that same technology, all of it.

Can we have a source on that?

But seriously, I know from people I know that have seen some things FIRST HAND, that indeed, some sci-fi tech already exist. In my case, it's anti-gravity, it exist, the guy I know saw it first hand, real close.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Vitchilo:

Thanks for your reply and confirmation of one of the things I was referring to without actually naming it (the anti-grav technology.) Tell you what, you tell me your sources and I'll tell you mine! (Just playing as I'm sure your sources are confidential and mine are from TV documentaries.) Anyways, thanks for the contribution to the post.

Peace,
Constitutional Warrior-CBS

new topics

<< 1   >>

join