It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MABUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When Nostrodamus identified the final anti-christ as Mabus how come everyone translates it to Osama or Obama. Being a magician and astrologer couldn't he have meant the title Magus which is where we get the words magician,and magic, and anything related in the etymology. So could he have been saying that he would be a wizard or sorceror or something in that line? I'm just wondering if that's the case. Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Being interested in magick and the occult when I first saw that quatrain that was the first thought that came in my head.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Mabus. Sudam? Haha Saddam Hussein. I doubt he would be the anti Christ for some reason...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe he was referring to magic in a sense that he could woo a population into thinking he could "work magic" with the economy, major issues, etc.....Which would bring a certain someone into the fold....

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Once again Nostro never said Mabus was the anti-christ. He said when Mabus dies then end of the world is coming near. Or something around thoose lines
so if it did refer to magic mabey david blaine will die soon haha. Take Nostros words lightly though. The guy was from the times when you would get burned at the stake for mentioning prohecies. His prophecies are so mixed up and hidden i doubt we would ever know who Mabus is untill/if the time happens.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is why I don't think Mabus is the 3rd antichrist ''Mabus then will soon die, there will come'' what if Mabus is in fact the 75th Secretary of the Navy none other than Raymond Edwin "Ray" Mabus, Jr. And his death will mean nothing more than a point of reference in time as to when these other horrible events will unfold..just an idea!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
MABUS: It could have been osaMA and BUSh at one time....as one collective entity. Another possibility is Mohammed Abbas as M. Abbas shortened phoenetically to M. Abus or Mabus. Sometimes Nostradamus transfigured letters in their mirror image; for example, where a "b" could really be a "d"....under such an interpretation Mabus could be Madus...MAD US? Maybe he thinks that we are Mad....or at least our foreign policy goals of international hegemony.

top topics

join