It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert: "National General Strike";FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Take this message, and spread it. Here it is a chance for all of us to practice Civil Disobedience, and DEMAND CHANGE. Our country is headed into darker days, with a cold cold winter ahead. We must make the change ourselves. This message was started at Rense.com, but has made it's way across the Internet.

Time for change is here, and now. Don't give the Elite a chance; all they can do is stall us, and figure out a way to make us submit. I'm tired of submitting. I personally feel any change You can make in Your personal lives to stop the bull crud going, You should do.

Calling all Freedom loving tired of all this crap Americans; beginning Friday August, 28, 2009 is Your chance to stand united!!!

Wake Up, Stand Up,

Sancho

rense.com...

Then, a few days ago, Larry Flint wrote in the Huffington Post, calling for a one-day General Strike throughout the US to let those in Washington and New York know we are all fed up with the lies, and deceit, and the out-of-control white-collar crime that passes for government. He is right! However, only one day is not enough for the massive troubles we are in right now. It would be ignored. We want to call for a week-long NATIONWIDE GENERAL STRIKE. The French have a history of doing this, and they get results. Get enough food to last for a week or more. Shop at your local organic Farmers Market. Fill up your tank, if you have a vehicle. Go home, be with your family and friends. Make this a time of love and connection. Make this a time of true peace in our collective hearts! Bury any superficial differences, because we all belong to the human family. If all we humans can do is harm each other and be angry (and we have every right to be!), then we have learned nothing about the higher, collective COMMON GOOD! We must rise to the occasion that these trying times require! Love! Caring! Justice! Peace! These must be our priorities!

To learn about Civil Disobedience look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again Wake Up, Stand Up, Shout Out NO MORE!!!!

[edit on 24-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ide be a part of the strike no doubt
obviously, this strike would require hundreds of thousands of people to parcipitate, otherwise, it jsut be a lcoal news station broadcast. Theyde air the weather for tomorrow first.
The thing about protests is, they sprout up in citys, which is cool! but were yet so far form eachother to make the noise known and pushed forward, kinda like how Alexander the great army mvoed in battle. USing 9 foot spears, shileds, and pushing up aginst thier enemy.
Looka t the tea aprtys! yeah ehy gained momentum! but not enough, apparently most have already forgotten about them. IF that tea party, had been combined, in one city perhaps, and marched to DC's doorsteps, then thats different!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
johnny rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard cause hell s broke loose in Georgia and the devil playes it hard,

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Get enough food to last for a week or more. Shop at your local organic Farmers Market. Fill up your tank, if you have a vehicle. Go home, be with your family and friends. Make this a time of love and connection

What a beautiful way to get things accomplished when it comes to letting your government know that you're children will not be slaves to pay for their wars and whims. If I were in the states I'd participate.

No better excuse to hang out and have sex and munchies with your stud for a week.

Good luck America, I wish you all the sex... I mean best!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of label Congress will tag these strikers with?

The Flinsters, The Hustlers, The Beavers, The trouble makers, The Fired, The Rebels.

Who knows? I'm sure they have some names in mind.

Personally I don't see too many people striking. I could be surprised but i just don't see it.

I don't think we have the French in us.

No insult intended on last.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
and if you lose the deivil gets your soul

# that asshole

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I wonder what kind of label Congress will tag these strikers with?

The Flinsters, The Hustlers, The Beavers, The trouble makers, The Fired, The Rebels.

Who knows? I'm sure they have some names in mind.

Personally I don't see too many people striking. I could be surprised but i just don't see it.

I don't think we have the French in us.

No insult intended on last.

first thing that comes to mind is 'terrorist'.
line dos.

edits trying to get the colored type to work.

[edit on 8/24/2009 by zooplancton]

link   

Originally posted by jam321

Agreed, though it doesn't take a lot to get people to take a long weekend at the end of August.

Boss: Hey where are you, we had a meeting?
Bob: Striking ... at the beach, with Stan."

link   
wish I could join in sadly I will be un able to military being what it is and all but none the less those of you that do best of luck and for what it is worth you have my support.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am down for this.

S,F thanks for bringing the idea.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, I have no work for Friday so I can join in with no prob.

Sorry, this isn't very meaningful but what can you do if you have no work.

Nice idea but I doubt it will reach enough people to make a difference.

Maybe contact the tea party organizers.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I can understand a tax strike, but just not working period, that hurts us more than it will them. I dont know about you, but being the wife of a business owner and mother of three, we need all the work and money we can get.

If you start a tax strike, though, lemme know we just might have to join in.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi All That Have Posted,

We can shuffle this under the pessimism rug, but at some point we have to pay the piper. The Elite in govt. don't give a rats butt about any of us.

I don't know how many times We need to be taught about playing with rabid dogs. Once they've become sick, no matter how much You love them, there's only one thing You can do.

Should We not stand as a People sooner than later the Rabid Dog of Government will bite us; delivering a surely a fatal blow. At that point there will be no rug of pessimism to sweep it under.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
With unemployemt at all time highs, do you really think people are going to be willing to loose their security for something that most likely will go unnoticed as 99.9% of the people head to work that week and simply watch as the neew people take the place of the trouble makers?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Actually, I plan to participate in this. I don't expect many others to. Let the wave of pessimism, and compliance continue.

No aliens, or beings of light will save the masses. We are being tested for resolve right now.

Again, I'm only passing on the message; I don't expect the overall masses to participate, and I don't expect many of those People to live through the next couple of years as well. We are being tested at the most extreme levels of the cosmos.

I am happy this message is moving forward, following the likes of Gandhi; the masses were never intended to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Today, I finally found the answer I was looking for to a question that I have been asking myself for many months now. Who on this planet has the BALLS to try and take our Freedom away from the United States of America? Who? China? Russia? Not in your lifetime. Or mine for that matter.

Today I also realized that Obama's days as President are starting to count down as well. Even if he makes it to the end of his term without being impeached or arrested for fraud and treason, He has no chance of ever getting re-elected. He is already a lame duck pathetic excuse for a president. I have always respected who ever was in that office but not him or any one who is close to him. He is nothing but a liar in my book and he has sold his soul to get to where he is now. With someone else's money.

What a waiste!!!!!!! Trillions of dollars have been spent just since he has been in office. How and why?

So, in order to let the idiot congressmen and senators who have just comitted politial suicide, all of them in this congress and senate, know exactly who runs this country, I like the WEEK LONG STRIKE option!!!

How about a WOODSTOCK IN DC!!! Right on the back gate of the White House!!!!

Name the date and I will be there!!!!!!!

WEEK LONG STRIKE IN WASHINGTON, DC!!!!!!!!

THE PEOPLE WILL BE HEARD AND IF THEY DO NOT LISTEN THEIR
WRATH WILL BE FELT!!!!!!!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Nice Cape!
Larry Flynt? Umm... Yeah, Nice article. I read Hustler for the articles.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Sundancer gave me the key - if every single woman said to some available man "hey, you want to hang out at my place and have sex for a week?" it really could happen. well, at least it would be nice for me..well worth the sore body parts !..

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

You know considering 24% of us are out of work; a week long Woodstock in DC would be nice

reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Hi, Yes, The cape really sets off my superhero outfit. I don't think it's the same Flint. Any ways do You like this idea? Considering where the Elite are wanting things to go, I don't think it's to extreme of an event.

reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hey, I'm hearing You there
Do You remember when the USSR Fell? I had a buddy that was a World jet setter. He would go to Russia, and literally have 10 girls a nite...for next to nothing... The Women had to work as prostitutes because of the lack of money. My buddy was staying at one of the nicer hotels that had running hot water; as hot water, and other things were at a premium. Any ways the Madam would sell him the girls only at the cost of hot showers... No joke.

How does that apply to this thread, or current state of the nation??? I don't want the above to ever be a case of necessity again. I don't want anyone to sell their body out of basic needs such as food, hot water, and shelter.

The mentioned General Strike would no doubt create momentary hardship in many lives, but without doing something like this, Our country will end up like the USSR when it collapsed. I don't want that for anyone.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Takin' a day off is going to prove what???
that you are "serious"...

Wow.

Way to put country deeper into crap.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join