It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbols aol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The america online company appear to be controled by the illuminati there symbol is the earth inside a pyramid. When loading AOL9 broadband it apears the earth is being swallowed by the pyramid. I was wondering if anyone here new who owned aol and if he is none to have connections to the illuminati.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
AOL is a publicly (former sym:AOL) held company and is part of Time-Warner (sym:TWX) a publicly held media conglomerate. 70% of ownership is by mutual funds and institutions (other companies, private retirement plans, etc) on a market cap of 74.73 billion dollars. The remainder would fall into private ownership, this would make the Illuminati a fairly easy group to get in through stock purchase and result in a large membership, we don't want that... errr... the Illuminati probably don't want that. This message has been an auto response of the AOL Time Warner World Domination Group , please do not reply.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This "Illuminati symbol" hysteria has gotten out of hand. I think it's safe to say that not every logo that features a triangle is proof of a conspriacy of some sort. Unless, of course, it's a conspiracy to plaster triangles everywhere.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Illuminati symbol has gone mainstream now, everybody wants to use it. The illuminati is surrounded by myth so its a perfect symbol for a company to use.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This is my favorite. Aireal view of a pyramid

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Also, it may be interesting to note that triangles and pyramids were never used as symbols by the Illuminati anyway. Symbols such as the Greek letter Delta (which looks like a triangle) and the All Seeing Eye were and are Masonic, not Illuminati, symbols, but somewhere down the line the conspiracy theorists got their wires crossed, and confused these two Societies.
The primary symbol of the Illuminati was a torch, with two crossed swords over the flame. The motto of the Illuminati, which was written in Latin beneath the torch on the Illuminati's seal, was "Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God."

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The primary symbol of the Illuminati was a torch

Does this mean that the olympics were actually started by the illuminati? Why do they carry the torch around the world??? Is this a symbol that the world is being surrounded by the illuminati... all of the top athletes are illuminati? Wow,... question questions questions.......

Thought I would just start a conspiracy of my own......

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Also, it may be interesting to note that triangles and pyramids were never used as symbols by the Illuminati anyway. [Edited on 13-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

^THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I always thought the Masons were a gateway club into the illuminati?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I always thought the Masons were a gateway club into the illuminati?

maybe not so much a gateway, but some illuminati members are masons.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
maybe not so much a gateway, but some illuminati members are masons.

I am a mason. I have not heard anything about the illuminati. Actually, that is why I came to this board.
I am sure they are made up people in many places. My personal idea is that we need to watch the Skull and Crossbones........

top topics

join