It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have not seen a Chemtrail for weeks now - Sky is getting deeper blue once more

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Chicken Little or Blossom Goodchild?
Doesnt matter anyway its too late for that now.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Right now, I could go for a chemtrail in the sky. It's no cloud but it'd be a little relief I suppose.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I know that my weapon hit its mark. I can feel it.
Know that i love you Questioning all.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
On the other hand maybe, just maybe it really does have something to do with the weather. This is data from the mid 90's. Note the "red dot" graph. That represents frequency of contrails observed from the ground.

ams.allenpress.com...

[edit on 8/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I only read the first page of responses so my apologies if I'm repeating anyone's post, but I'm in the Northeast (US) and I noticed a couple days ago that I had not seen the usual chemtrail lines across the sky at the midday time. I normally look for chemtrails for about 10-20 minutes every Sunday because my routine takes me to a good vantage point every on those afternoons where I can get a wide scope of the sky looking north- northeast. I have been seeing trails nearly every weekend (except when overcast) for a number of months but I was very surprised to not see any trace of trails in the partially cloudy sky a few days ago.

Perhaps the absence of trails has something to do with the recent concerted efforts of some on ATS applying closer scrutiny to these activities and taking photos?

I saw an unusual (for me, at least) cloud pattern about 4-5 weeks ago: a wide, long, thin, opaque layer of rows of rolled cloudlets--like looking closely at the knit pattern on a blanket--covering a large expanse of sky, with about 6 bigger (but still small-med. sized) clouds that were smoother and more roundish that were usually located on the edge of the layer of little clouds. There did seem to be a fairly linear edge (running approx. N to S) to the long expanse of cloudlets, making me wonder if it was an unusually close chemtrail that had dissipated widely overhead.

The 5-6 medium clouds all had an even, surrounding field of blue (cloudless) air that was very visible where the clouds intruded into the layer of cloudlets, like they were dissipating the the cloudlet layer around them.
This is probably a completely natural meteorological process--temperature or pressure differences--but it was something I'd not noticed before, or seen since. So I'm just throwing it out there as an FYI.

- Rion

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Im still seeing chemtrails around london, mostly at night and in the mornings. Thick trails like i havent seen before. They dont seem normal and stick around for a few hours, sometimes crossing over each other. Funny though many planes fly over where i live, and only a few make trails at certain times of day.

OzWeatherman you have to do better at convincing me their normal than that
ill try and get some pics to show you.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
hi every one i am new to all this but id have to agree with the chem trail theory and poisoning the human race with the secret under ground bases and what not when Tesla was trying to be the first to send a wireless transmission across the ocean and let slip that he has figured out a way to make clean renewable and free energy they took his financial backing away but they have harvested that technology to power these under ground bases with out the use of coal fossil fuels ect to survive what ever is going to happen in 2012 weather or not its man made or nature who knows but the reptilian race is preparing and ive recantly have been learing new things with the philliedelfia experiment bending light for time travel man what a world the truths out there power to the people and man kind have a nice day

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by methajohnis
hi every one i am new to all this but id have to agree with the chem trail theory and poisoning the human race with the secret under ground bases and what not when Tesla was trying to be the first to send a wireless transmission across the ocean and let slip that he has figured out a way to make clean renewable and free energy they took his financial backing away but they have harvested that technology to power these under ground bases with out the use of coal fossil fuels ect to survive what ever is going to happen in 2012 weather or not its man made or nature who knows but the reptilian race is preparing and ive recantly have been learing new things with the philliedelfia experiment bending light for time travel man what a world the truths out there power to the people and man kind have a nice day

And there you have the entirety of ATS all rolled up nice and neat in a single punctuation-free post.

Good job.

Whoever is out the door last....don't forget to turn out the lights.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by cranberrydork

Lol!

K but seriously. I have also noticed a decrease in trailing phenomena. - had seen con/chemtrails on a nearly daily basis crisscrossed pretty much directly overhead of where I work all summer. Typically at a very low altitude (btw anyone who has paid any attention to the sky in their life should recognize anomalous trails when they see them).
For the last month I've seen none with the exception of a cross directly above a downtown music festival on august 10.

It occurred to me that some of these trails may be intended to mask observance of the sky.

I have also noticed that the sun seems to be setting in a more northerly position than it once did. I am also noticing a mucho bright star in the SE sky most evenings all month...have not yet determined what it is...its not just bright, it is crazy bright which makes me wonder why I am having so much difficulty finding iout what it is.

Apologies to likeminded individuals who appreciate grammar and punctuation. (Sent from blackberry)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by cranberrydork

Lol!

K but seriously. I have also noticed a decrease in trailing phenomena. - had seen con/chemtrails on a nearly daily basis crisscrossed pretty much directly overhead of where I work all summer. Typically at a very low altitude (btw anyone who has paid any attention to the sky in their life should recognize anomalous trails when they see them).
For the last month I've seen none with the exception of a cross directly above a downtown music festival on august 10.

It occurred to me that some of these trails may be intended to mask observance of the sky.

I have also noticed that the sun seems to be setting in a more northerly position than it once did. I am also noticing a mucho bright star in the SE sky most evenings all month...have not yet determined what it is...its not just bright, it is crazy bright which makes me wonder why I am having so much difficulty finding iout what it is.

Apologies to likeminded individuals who appreciate grammar and punctuation. (Sent from blackberry)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I keep a watchful eye on the skies everyday, too and haven't seen anything where I live, but ironically, the day you posted this i saw 2 chemtrails, north to south, and no grid pattern, which of course is usually the case.

I, too, have noticed the sky is now a darker blue.

I KNEW I'd see chemtrails this past weekend because there was an air show at the Chicago waterfront and that would be the perfect cover for explaining chemtrails. Even way out in the burbs I saw some cool aircraft.

Up until around 3pm I was seeing planes from the airshow, small planes from the private airport nearby as well as planes in the landing pattern for O'Hare. Everything went quiet and I went outside and saw the 2 chemtrails.

Shortly after, the O'Hare landing pattern resumed.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Anyone who has paid any attention to the sky in their life should know that setting sun changes its location depending on the season, reaching its northernmost location in June and its southernmost in December. They also would probably be aware that the "star" in the southeast is the planet Jupiter.

[edit on 8/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

To prove the existence of chemtrails, in my opinion, would be quite easy if they were actually being sprayed. Unfortunately, they are not so people only listen to their eyes other people who like to sensationalize things.

unfortunately?

here comes the skeptic parade! Surely you've seen this:

Germany first to admit chemtrails

I'm sure you've got it figured out why the germans are lying and making up scientific data.
Look at the last link and scroll down until you see "chemtrails" listed as a weapon in a Congressional Bill.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy
reply to post by questioningall

OzWeatherman you have to do better at convincing me their normal than that
ill try and get some pics to show you.

Thats why I started that research thread. So far all contrail observations, and observations with no contrails have reflected the atmsopheric conditions you would expect in each scenario.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

It is unfortunate actually.

Dig deeper and you'll find your truths are actually full of deceit.

Like the German video, if it's the one i'm thinking of (i'm on a mobile so i'm limited a bit atm) the subtitles have been altered to say chemtrails instead of chaff.

The bill, supposedly written by Kucinich wasn't written by him at all.

Why so many lies from so called truthers?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi, brocket.

Originally posted by brocket99
I am/was a chemtrail believer

Have you not read this ?

Extensive WELL done report !

www.chemtrailcentral.com...
Go 3/4 down the page and see the graph with 4 pink dots !
How bizarre: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)

WE KNOW what contrails are !
WE KNOW what persistant contrails are !
WE KNOW they are "influenced" by the air's properties.

BUT chemtrails, they are "influenced" by WHO fly the planes. . .
Read the study carefuly. B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

That study is flawed for several reasons.

The planes are not "unregistered". As the website itself makes clear, these aircraft are not unknown by ATC. They are omitted from the publicly available flight tracking software which the "researcher" used to identify flights and obtain their altitude. Including such unknown factors in a supposed statistical study is just one of the things that invalidates it.

A number of invalid assumptions are made about the upper air data being used. The data used does not come from physical soundings (by balloons), it is derived from GOES satellites. While the GOES data is generally accurate enough for forecasting purposes, it can vary quite a bit from the actual upper air conditions. The GOES data often misses changes in temperature and dewpoint which can appear in thin layers of only several hundred feet thick. These differences can and do result in differences in contrail production. The "researcher" believes that by taking the "best case" conditions from the GOES data, he is arriving at valid conclusions. He is not.

Because of the inclusion of incomplete data, invalid assumptions, and probable invalid data, this "statistical study" is worthless. Because the altitude of the "unknown" aircraft is unknown, there is no way to say that the unidentified airplanes were not flying in a regime conducive to persistent contrails nor that the contrails produced by them were any different than those produced by the known aircraft.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm having a great laugh at the expense of the "experts" rendition of the "logical" explanation for the phenomena commonly known as chemtrails.

Contrails dissipate within moments. All agreed?

Chemtrails linger, spread out and co-mingle with cloud formations (naturally occuring) to blanket the sky and block out the sun. Point of disparity?

More planes in the skies, check.

Atmospheric conditons accounted for, check.

Proving contrails are contrails and not chemtrails, miss.

Proving chemtrails are chemtrails and not contrails, miss.

Planes that spew exhaust often fly in criss-cross patterns, or grid patterns from elevations so high one can barely make out the shape of the craft while clearly visible standard airline (craft) traffic flies beneath them, leaving no lingering, visible exhaust trails. Interesting.

But its a fun game. I'll stop in again to see who is mocking who.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Contrails dissipate within moments. All agreed?

No, you've obviously not been paying attention. Not only is that not an "all agreed" kind of thing.....it is wrong. All contrails do not dissipate within moments.....

The meteorologists here have repeatedly shown the data, sources, and reasons why contrails often persist and in some cases add to the cloud cover.

Go boogie on up to the search function and start finding and reading other chemtrail threads......there is an astonishing amount of information in them, and nearly all of the good, reliable stuff has been contributed by OzWeatherman or Essan.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by cranberrydork]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join