It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have not seen a Chemtrail for weeks now - Sky is getting deeper blue once more

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am/was a chemtrail believer, and here are the few points that have made me reconsider my view.

#1. More planes are flying around then when I was a kid.
#2. The science behind contrails shows that they can start and stop at random when changing each level in the atmosphere.
#3. Weather/Temperature play a role whether a cirrus type ice condensation forms.
#4. This cirrus cloud contrails has the ability to spread over hours as it stays frozen if the temperature is correct.
#5. The changes in the type of plane engines can also account for the temperature of the exhaust being put into each atmosphere, making it different then it was 15+ years ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Exponential increase in air traffic
Higher altitudes where contrails form
If you did your research just in the last few threads recently, you'd see the memphis belle video with contrails coming out of bombers from 1944. They happened way before your timeframe.

The reason you didn't see gridlines is because we were not nearly as reliant on air travel as we are today, and the routes for such travel were much less efficient. Combine this with the fact that most passenger jets fly well above 30k feet, where contrails happen, and I think I've covered my bases.

But I forgot. You saw something in 1975.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Can everyone agree that in 1974 we had airplanes in the skies, flying around?

Yes.

In 1975 I gotmy Commercial Certificate, and instrument rating...followed closely by my Certified Flight Instructor certificate. So, I kinda know a little about the sky...

Now think back to them childhood days in the summer when you laid on ground looking at sky picking out shapes in the huge puffy clouds...

Nah. I was flying through them.

...ask some of your older relatives and see if they remember gridlines in the skies.

Depends where you live, and the traffic flows overhead. Research the trends in commercial aviaton over the last 20 years. Numbers of airplanes, flights....info is out there, people have posted it elsewhere.

Sorry our contrails have "spoiled" you skies. Consequence of enjoying air travel.

Think on this: Denver used to be beautiful, but when I lived there in 1984 everyone was beginning to talk about the "Brown Cloud" over the city. Pollution from the increased number of cars and trucks, combined with the normal and natural dust from the Plains...of course, a nice day, with strong winds from the West brought the lovely clear air, and pine scent from the Rockies...

Similar in LA. Lots of smog, has been for years!! Good stiff breeze, and it clears out.

Contrails that form, and subsequent cirrus that begin to "gray" the sky? Usually preceding a weather system, or at least showing a change happening. Nice thing about weather, though. If you are just patient, it will change.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I agree with that theory 100%

Why, because earlier this year I noticed the air had a sort of aerosol smell to it and my lungs were being raped by some kind of chemical agent that was causing me to cough a lot.

The government has been doing this for awhile to get our bodies severely weakened for the H1N1 vaccine.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

Funny. How come I never have any of those symptoms you just mentioned? Nobody I know complains of smelling anyting odd, or discomfort in their lungs.

I'm in, and out...in the summer, in air conditioning, out to the heat....

Haven't been sick for....jeeze....months, now. Can't even remember when I had a cold. Haven't had a temperature, or the flu. Years, at least.

Had food poisoning for 24 hours, on a Cruise in 2003. Everyone knows food poisoning, it's rather obvious.

I just don't see any correlation. No empirical evidence. It's all circumspect, non-connected. Is everyone ELSE sick, except me and people I know?

OH, and adding for Big Oil....do not take the vaccine!! Nothing to do with the imaginary "chemtrails"...just the vaccine is bogus stupid.

[edit on 25 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I noticed it here in Western Washington for about a month. The sky was beautiful. I don't know if it's related, but people I met, especialy strangers did seem friendlier.
Then on Monday the trails reappeared. Not as much as they once were. The chemtrails aren't expanding or hanging around like they use to. It was really bad a few days ago. There were lines as far as I could see going south to north. It looked almost like the sky was stair stepped. These trails didn't turn the sky a filmy white or make tinged clouds like they used to. These ones acted much weaker like the sky was obsorbing them.
Either they changed their formula because more people are becoming aware or the sky is changing.
I'm thinking they changed their formula.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by collietta
I noticed it here in Western Washington for about a month. The sky was beautiful. I don't know if it's related, but people I met, especialy strangers did seem friendlier.
Then on Monday the trails reappeared. Not as much as they once were. The chemtrails aren't expanding or hanging around like they use to. It was really bad a few days ago. There were lines as far as I could see going south to north. It looked almost like the sky was stair stepped. These trails didn't turn the sky a filmy white or make tinged clouds like they used to. These ones acted much weaker like the sky was obsorbing them.
Either they changed their formula because more people are becoming aware or the sky is changing.
I'm thinking they changed their formula.

I'm in Seattle, and there was a TON of contrails on Saturday, all day...same as the last 8 years I've seen them.

Follow my other posts to see what I have learned.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

Yep! It was on Saturday that the sky was stepped.
I'm in Kent and after the heatwave they seemed to have gone away, at least over here. I know were only 30 miles apart, but were you getting them last month? Do they seem weaker to you to?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by collietta

At this point, after my recent research, I believe they are normal phenomenon from planes and should be called contrails.

I was with you until the last couple days when i spent time researching and asking questions in relation to the different temps in the atmospheric levels.

Check the contrails research thread and report your findings.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Why are you laughing out loud? Don't you believe that you're being sprayed with deadly toxins?

Hardly a laughing matter if true!

But it's not true, the data and samples taken (yes i have done my own research) are either inaccurate or have important data missing.
Why do you think this is? Do these chemtrail 'truthers' have something to hide?
Also the figures collected in one area are completely different to figures collected at another. Don't you think that is a bit strange? Shouldn't the figures be somewhat similar?

So unlike some I do actually question these things and not believe everything I hear.

So keep on laughing and living in ignorant fear.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I've noticed there have been hardly any lately. Agreed.

I go north a lot and I've also noticed that I didn't see any my week in the wilderness, but as soon as I got back to populated areas it started again. That was July.

And while I know that this thread is intended for a specific purpose, excuse me while I respond to some who don't:

*contrails disppear fairly rapidly over minutes.
*contrails are watervapor that freezes at high altitudes and then immediately thereafter disperses.

*chemtrails are larger, and not only last longer but generally become long hazy clouds.

*clouds require dust for formation. They are not simply water.

*Since these chemtrails are not dispersing like a common contrail, but becoming clouds, it makes physical sense that they contain more than just water vapor.

*If this was strictly an environmental phenomenon (that we only started to see in the last 10 years) you wouldn't see both contrails and chemtrails at the same time. But you do.

edit: chadwickus: could you kindly point me (us) in the direction of your 'research'. I'd like to examine it.
Thx.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by JustG]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interesting. The same noted here in Sydney last few months. The occasional one seen, but not in numbers. I go with either they have better places to spend their lucre, such as toxic vaccinations, or they have a money flow problem. Perhaps the goal has been achieved as we can't say what that goal is...maybe reduced immune systems or changed weather systems.

As for the argument that chemtrails are contrails and determined by atmospherics one has to ask, how is it then that I have noted planes flying practically along the same flightpaths, at the same time, with one emitting a contrail that rapidly disperses and the other a chemtrail that just hangs there until dispersed slowly by the wind.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JustG

Just search through my previous posts for my 'research'

Also look into Ozweatherman's threads, he covers the meteorological side of proving the chemtrail myth quite well.

I mention this because you obviously don't understand basic meteorology by saying contrails only linger for a short time, a common error (deliberate or not) found on most pro chemtrail sites.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have to disagree with you.............Yes I have noticed over the past two weekends that the skies over MO/KS/AR/OK were very clear infact so clear that I told someone on Sunday night to notice the skies tomorrow morning..........

Sure enough by 7:00am there were at least 8 to 10 crossing trail patterns in the sky with one jet creating a new one at that time........

I watched one trail spread out to where someone who just looked up would think it was a cloud...........the skies were milky for most of the day yesterday.......

This happened the week before as well...............Today (tuesday) the skies are once again clear........

So we will see what happens today....................

I am sure we are about to get sprayed with some good SH** to help this pandemic out..........

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JustG

you are correct in your information.

Amazing, how there are those who are still denying ignorance about this topic. But, those are people who deny everything, anyway.

Chemtrails are so obvious, how they stay in the sky and form into clouds and stay around.

I still enjoy watching contrails, as planes fly high overhead and the small contrail disappears behind them.

Besides there are many many pictures of planes with the nozzles and up close pictures of planes spraying chemtrails.

But again, there are those, will will deny everything - because that is what they do, but at least most of us, have denied ignorance, compared to those others.

Yes, I will always laugh at those, who are so obvious at denying the truth and facts.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by JustG

Just search through my previous posts for my 'research'

Also look into Ozweatherman's threads, he covers the meteorological side of proving the chemtrail myth quite well.

I mention this because you obviously don't understand basic meteorology by saying contrails only linger for a short time, a common error (deliberate or not) found on most pro chemtrail sites.

Oh sorry, when you said you had done your own research, I thought you meant your own research. What you meant was you rely on others research. Fair enough.

While I would enjoy searching around 1000's of posts in other threads, you have brought these points up here. Therefore, could you show me some evidence 'here' that clouds form w/o some form of dust particle.

Thx.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
LOL, there is so much documented evidence, along with lab results of the air, after chemtrails are sprayed on the web, just do some searches, yourself.

I am not going to get into a "heated" discussion here over it.

I will say again though, I am really enjoying seeing deeper blue skies once more, and breathing much cleaner air.

Funny, how chemtrails are being sprayed in a few areas, but out in California and many other places, they aren't being sprayed.

It has been about 3 weeks for this area - since chemtrail planes have passed by - streaking the sky.

Central Ohio here, and am happy to report that I concur with the OP. For the last 2 weeks or so, the skies around here have been joyfully clear of nasty "sky grafitti" and vividly blue again! But, if you go out at night, you can still see them being sprayed above the clouds. So sad

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustG
Therefore, could you show me some evidence 'here' that clouds form w/o some form of dust particle.

That level of ignorance about basic 'stuff' is alarming.

To another poster....The increase in air traffic since 1975 is staggering. Also, memories are notoriously poor......

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustG
Oh sorry, when you said you had done your own research, I thought you meant your own research. What you meant was you rely on others research. Fair enough.

While I would enjoy searching around 1000's of posts in other threads, you have brought these points up here. Therefore, could you show me some evidence 'here' that clouds form w/o some form of dust particle.

Thx.

Chad was talking about this thread of mine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Oil
reply to post by dgtempe

I agree with that theory 100%

Why, because earlier this year I noticed the air had a sort of aerosol smell to it and my lungs were being raped by some kind of chemical agent that was causing me to cough a lot.

The government has been doing this for awhile to get our bodies severely weakened for the H1N1 vaccine.

Very disturbing indeed – the most harm you will come to is a nervous breakdown over worrying about contrals.
MJ2

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join