It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have not seen a Chemtrail for weeks now - Sky is getting deeper blue once more

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I look up at the sky everyday, a few times a day, watching for chemtrails. Over the last few weeks, I have noticed something. NO chemtrails being laid across the skies. I have asked others in different parts of the country, they have reported observing the same thing - clear skies without lines. Some say, they are still getting them, but overall - the skies are clear.

I for one, am very happy to be getting a deeper blue sky back and not getting chemicals sprayed constantly!

The sky is looking much bluer now too - as I remember from years ago.

Has anyone else been watching and seeing clearer skies now, for a few weeks?

Did they run out of money?

Will we start getting healthier, I wonder, or will other things (Swine Flu) take it's place?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Was that way for a while here in Phoenix. Then last Friday we were projected to get rain in the evening. Like clockwork those chem flying maggots lit up the sky that morning.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I have asked others in different parts of the country, they have reported observing the same thing - clear skies without lines.

Funny you say that, its coincides with the lack of upper troposphere moisture. I wont post the observations here, as they are already all here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ok, just checked out that thread, are you trying to prove chemtrails or disprove chemtrails?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Lol

Yes, yes I do

But thats just me

Im trying to prove persistent contrails occur when weather pemits....but dont worry, I wont carry on about it on your thread (dont want to pollute it)....sorry if I am already

[edit on 24/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

[edit on 24/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I edited my posting above yours, I had checked out the thread and took that comment away.

Sorry, but chemtrails have been real, the sky is a Deeper Blue once more - as it was in years gone by.

I think they have run out of money and not able to do the chemtrails anymore, I hope anyway.!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I've been traveling again as of late, and have noticed the same thing You mention. I'm in, and out of Central America a lot, and never any down there; even in the cool highlands.

S&F

Chemtrails are real

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm in Texas and I have photos from the last 2 weeks of them spraying here. So I don't know about the "no spraying" theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't think they spray a consistent chemical every time. I think they separate out the chemicals per region; as needed for desired outcome.

just my two pesos.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sorry, but chemtrails have been real.

I would love to see any evidence you might have to help you prove that point.

Just go on one of the other gigantic chemtrail threads that have been active over the last few days. As many people will show you, with scientific evidence, the occurrence is perfectly natural.

Now, I won't pick any more fights in the name of reason and logic, because I get too heated. But I'll say this again for the trailers.. You need something more than "I saw that" or "I feel this way" or "I smell eggs" logic to have a reasonable debate. We all see contrails in the sky, we just don't all take it for what it is.

To prove the existence of chemtrails, in my opinion, would be quite easy if they were actually being sprayed. Unfortunately, they are not so people only listen to their eyes other people who like to sensationalize things.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yes, just like dolphins beaching themselves because of earthquakes are real to you

And crop circles predicting major solar storms are real to you, doesn't make chemtrails real too.

Where's the correlating data to show a drop in these poisons they're supposedly spraying?

Why, as you said, are they still spraying in other areas?

Maybe chemtrailing is a like a franchise instead of some world wide plot by a single entity... Some places are booming while others, like near you are bust! Could it be their secret 7 poisons recipe isn't working?!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
LOL, there is so much documented evidence, along with lab results of the air, after chemtrails are sprayed on the web, just do some searches, yourself.

I am not going to get into a "heated" discussion here over it.

I will say again though, I am really enjoying seeing deeper blue skies once more, and breathing much cleaner air.

Funny, how chemtrails are being sprayed in a few areas, but out in California and many other places, they aren't being sprayed.

It has been about 3 weeks for this area - since chemtrail planes have passed by - streaking the sky.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah. I have also not noticed chemtrails as much as I have used too. I still wonder if they are natural or not. Are they just exhaust from the air-planes? Have they made the planes safer to keep them from letting the exhaust out? I used to see chemtrails all the time... now that I think about it I have been seeing them less myself, or, perhaps I'm not noticing them as much now.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I'll just say this.. Next time you see a plane "poisoning" you, take a record of the time and place, and then put that information on the thread OZ posted. I guarantee he will be able to explain it through atmospheric conditions in your area.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I for one, am very happy to be getting a deeper blue sky..

10 or so minutes ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
LOL is right questiongall.
enjoy the blue.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

Sorry, but chemtrails have been real.

I would love to see any evidence you might have to help you prove that point.

Just go on one of the other gigantic chemtrail threads that have been active over the last few days. As many people will show you, with scientific evidence, the occurrence is perfectly natural.

Now, I won't pick any more fights in the name of reason and logic, because I get too heated. But I'll say this again for the trailers.. You need something more than "I saw that" or "I feel this way" or "I smell eggs" logic to have a reasonable debate. We all see contrails in the sky, we just don't all take it for what it is.

To prove the existence of chemtrails, in my opinion, would be quite easy if they were actually being sprayed. Unfortunately, they are not so people only listen to their eyes other people who like to sensationalize things.

Can everyone agree that in 1974 we had airplanes in the skies, flying around? Yes? Good. Now think back to them childhood days in the summer when you laid on ground looking at sky picking out shapes in the huge puffy clouds that looked like giant scoops of ice cream. Can anyone honestly say they picked out what looked liked gridlines? Tic Tac Toe? No? Most of the 20 somethings on here have never known those clear skies with only real clouds so I would suggest you ask some of your older relatives and see if they remember gridlines in the skies. I bet they won't.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Chem trails have been less frequent although I have seen them within the last month. Now you mention the blue sky effect...and I noticed this within the last month a very vivid blue sky, super clear. I have pictures of blue clouds and a blue sunset where I live, it was that blue. I noticed this change within a few days after I posted a dream I had.

The skys were the deepest and brightest blue, the oceans where crystal clear blue/emerald green, the clouds looked like white cotton balls. The color of the trees silvery green that reflected light beautifully. The beach sand was the color of gold. In the dream I thought this is what it will look like soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A THEORY I CAN THINK OF.....

H1N1/Swine flue has been combined to function with a bianary agent. All these years we have been sprayed with chem trails, it has been a preparatory agent. Now. by now, everyone on Earth has inhaled the primary agent.
As soon as they start immunizing and our bodies process whats already in it by way of breathing.... this combination will be lethal. This is going to be what kills everyone, or a good majority.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Being a smoker I could not imagine any chemical being sprayed out of pipes on a plane would be more unhealthy than the tobacco smoke I already inhale every 15 minutes. My little chemtrail in a stick.

It is funny that you mentioned the blue sky being bluer. Just this mid summer I started noticing how dark the blue sky was. It looked actually freaky to me. It did not feel right here in the northwest USA. For the life of me I can not remember it looking as blue as it has been lately.

I wonder if the chemtrails help clean up the air for us and giving us deep blue skies. It is worth pondering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join