It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town halls part of the NWO agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Im sure if you have cut on the television to glimpse the news or read it online you've seen how angry the media is painting average Americans. Now we know fear is the most potent weapon in their arsenal so what if they are trying to make us even more afraid of each other than most people already are. (excluding myself of course
) There was a small boy who predicted an attempt on a high ranking officials life in the near future. What if that attempt is carried out by an American, now couple this with the swine flu propaganda....wow

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
totally, sometimes i wish the blues brothers were pres and vice pres, ahh to dream!!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The media's "painting of average Americans" is dependent upon which network you watch. The MSM would have you believe that the anger being shown at the town hall meetings is propagated by FOX and Limbaugh. Fear doesn't play into it. The MSM does not have an inkling of a clue that most of us truly are angry at our government nor do they understand why. And, for that matter, probably could care less. The MSM cannot fathom that most of us are able to think, fend, and provide for ourselves.

We are tired of being stepped on by our government. We have evolved from government for, by and of the people, to government TO the people. The government has grown too big. It thinks it can do anything it wants to whom ever it wants, when ever it wants. It ignores the constitution. And it's not just the current administration, or the previous one. It started well before most of us were born, if not earlier than that.

So many things in recent years has lead me to the conclusion that not a single person in DC is in office for the good of the nation. They are only there to line their pockets. I have pretty much decided that I will not vote for another Republican, regardless of the race. And, I decided long ago that I do not see eye-to-eye with 99.9% of the Democrats, or their philosophy...which depends on to whom they are speaking. If I cannot find a candidate from a third party with whom I agree, then I may not vote at all. I would rather with hold my vote than to help put another arrogant, hypocritical crook into the White House, Senate, Congress, State House, State Legislature, or county seat.

Our nation is in the toilet, and Obama's about to flush. Thank God my father is not alive to see it.

join