It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obamacare Force a NEW Currency?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There have been many threads about Obama's healthcare reform. I know it doesn't just 'belong' to him and I know there are a few versions floating around as well. I searched one of the PDF versions I downloaded here and I couldn't find anything about getting access to bank account info. I don't doubt that it's probably in one of the version, and would like to see it for myself, but anyway.

My question is....if the new healthcare Gestapo gets access to our bank accounts to 'verify ability to pay' or whatever nefarious plan they have...what happens if we don't HAVE a bank account?

Do you think they can FORCE us to have a bank account? Do you think this ties right in with a new currency? If everyone was paid in 'credits' to their officially sanctioned financial institution, there would be no getting around it.

Is healthcare reform the way we lose the last of our financial 'freedom?' I know we're not 'free' financially now, but it would seem to me that the only way to FORCE this healthcare system is to insure that we are all equally responsible to the system for repayment.

The only way I can see that happening is a forced monetary institution where our dollar is gone and replaced by 'credits.' If we have a nationalized healthcare 'card' then it is a small stretch to begin using that for our transactions.

What do YOU think?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They will have access to your bank accounts and your health records and might just put it all on a little piece of plastic for you to carry around.
Lets call it the first stage of the chip,or better yet a cashless society.They might not have the cash otherwise the way they have tanked the economy.
The information gathering they are doing is too scary to ignore.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We're already there, what do you think money/currency system basically is? It's just a separate word representing essentially the same idea just with its' use in a 'seemingly' different context. We're already on the credit system.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't question that the American dollar is pretty much worthless right now. There's nothing backing it up. There hasn't been for a long time. The issue I have is that if I wanted to today, I could take my paycheck, cash it, and stash it under my mattress. I could buy precious metals and hide them in my back yard. (both pretty silly ideas, but you get the point.)
What I'm afraid of, is that the present illusion we have of some slight control over the storage and use of our money is going to disappear and that we will no longer have any real choice in how we spend what we 'earn.'
Most of you guys and gals are probably a little further along than I am when it comes to knowing what's coming down, but it just dawned on me that our whole monetary system is going to have to change. Unless the government can dictate WHERE we keep our 'credits,' they cannot unilaterally exercise access to and control of your financial information.

top topics

join