It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the enlightened and 'alien' people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

So, anything would be nice, but reallllly, it's getting old. Teach enlightenment, but leave the 'from a higher vibration of existance' out of it.

Buddhism I think seems to be the best way to learn about enlightenment.
Read this guy's earlier blogs, he did a few explaining some stuff with aliens or et's whatever you wanna call them
, myspace.com/abstractopinions I've mentioned him on here before. Muse has a new song out too, mentioning corrupt politicians, saw a thread on it here a few days ago

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

It's more so the people that just come out blatantly stating that this and that is going to happen, well, supply some evidence!

Trust me, I believe in 2012 and some signifigant event will happen, it's why I chose the name I did.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm not questioning your powers of observation I merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

If your concerned its a con and their screwing with you and your ego is defending your self image from looking like an idiot than your not going to get what you ask.

If you ARE concerned the claims to be true but the proof is to exonerate the tellers and thus you from being reprimanded, that you in fact hold the answers by association, then your still quite shallow and not accepting it as a personal truth.. proof probably wont be provided over a website and to be a mindless advocate is tantamount to trolling.

If I was somewhat enlightened I would only post one message for its sake anything more would mean there is something completely different going on. If you are teaching or relating truths you cannot polarize the substance of that message. The truths as they are have to stand on their own otherwise your going to have straw grasping and chaotic exchanges of rhetoric of either A is B because of C or C is B because of A the whole persistence is subconscious anyway.

I also cannot comprehend why you think the way you do if my own mind is a mystery but I do know something about this particular behavior.

So rather then remark upon a paradox of what you've already worked out in your head to be true and or discarded the hope that your wrong feel free to pass BY those threads that offend you or are perceived a sign of a decrease in quality to your interactions here.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
All i can do is crawl under the loungeroom rug, and hope no one notices my obvious bulge

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Honestly I don't understand why some people feel that they're on higher vibrations than anyone else is. I have been "enlightened" for about a month now. The main difference between what I was then and what I am now is that now that I am more of a free thinker, I have become more immune to the propaganda of the world, and I have more of an understanding of the agenda that the world seems to be on a course with. I don't feel like I'm on another vibration... that to me is just nonsense. I just like to feel that my reason for being here, or, my perception has been enhanced, and I am able to see things in a different way. There is nothing alien about that.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Perhaps it doesn't matter whether they show you proof or not?

Maybe your understanding isn't needed for the world to change in the way it needs to be changed.

Proof is a hard thing to come by these days, even for humans.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

And this from one so unenlightened that he choses the name of a flatulent cartoon character and dosen't know how to check the post count of the person he's falsely acusing of being an ATS addict.

I browse this site lightly, as there's only a few gems inbetween all the egoistic crud.

People always attack the sort of message I give, because the alternative means they have to stop being taken by the hand and actually face their fears, address their shortcomings and actually experience.

Proof is meaningless in this context as you'll be experiencing things at a level science, at least in the mainstream for dummies version, dosen't even address. How can they dictate proof of things they are not even willing to openly acknowledge?

Besides, you don't need them. EXPERIENCE. Free your minds. Or don't, no skin off my nose.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere

Perhaps it doesn't matter whether they show you proof or not?

Maybe your understanding isn't needed for the world to change in the way it needs to be changed.

Proof is a hard thing to come by these days, even for humans.

I would imagine an ET reading this thread might be thinking, "Hmmmm... let's see, the choices are a) posting real proof and being immediately picked up by government black ops, proded, poked and interrogated or worse, only to have the ATS sceptics tell me the proof was a hoax; or b) tell my story, leaving it up to each individuals intuition whether it is true or not, and continue on in privacy and peace. Hmmmm... now which to choose..."

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

And this from one so unenlightened that he choses the name of a flatulent cartoon character and dosen't know how to check the post count of the person he's falsely acusing of being an ATS addict.

I browse this site lightly, as there's only a few gems inbetween all the egoistic crud.

People always attack the sort of message I give, because the alternative means they have to stop being taken by the hand and actually face their fears, address their shortcomings and actually experience.

Proof is meaningless in this context as you'll be experiencing things at a level science, at least in the mainstream for dummies version, dosen't even address. How can they dictate proof of things they are not even willing to openly acknowledge?

Besides, you don't need them. EXPERIENCE. Free your minds. Or don't, no skin off my nose.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Mindmelding]

I didnt think an "enlightened one" would feel the need to defend themselves.....OR make fun of my name...maybe Peter Griffin is my name and you hurt my un-enlightened feelings

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Peter Griffin is not your name and you don't have hurt feelings. You're just trolling the internet out of boredom and projecting your ignorance trying to pass it off as valid opinion.

Let's get back to positives. Do you want to see more of the universe, free your mind, abandon fear? If yes I've shown you the general path you should take. It's not hard, but will take time and dedication. You're part of a conscious energy system, what you put into that system effects what that system outputs back at you. There is good and bad, love and fear, out there, and only you chose your experiences, based not on the verbalized thoughts going through your head but on the thermodynamics of your own emotions, as I once read someone put it.

I'm not defending myself, words said on a forum are of no consequence to me. I'm seeding your mind for the possibility of positive change. Bye!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

Peter Griffin is not your name and you don't have hurt feelings. You're just trolling the internet out of boredom and projecting your ignorance trying to pass it off as valid opinion.

Ohhh, you got me...Peter Griffin is NOT my real name. I will read through what you said, as I do wish to be enlightened, but I would like to ask how an enlightened person, such as yourself, thought I was being serious...(if the laughing face alone that I included in my comment didn't give it away)....HONESTLY....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I thought you were being Sirius. Woof.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

THIS IS ALL CAME FROM A GUY WHO IS SO "ENLIGHTENED" HE SPENDS HIS EVENINGS ON ATS WITH THE REST OF US

the rest of us...and you mean that he's a loon for thinking the enlightened (himself) would actually frequent ATS?
i am more of the thought that those people on ATS (while a bit more paranoid) are likely more enlightened than the general public, no? at least from what i've read this has shown to be the case.

but i do believe that some who come do have some higher truths and see this as an ideal place to share them. though their path is cluttered with undestandable doubt, both from hoaxers building those willing to believe up and then fading into a hoax-y oblivion, but also by peoples natural suspicion as well.

i appreciate those who do come and try to speak their truth though they know how few will receive the information willingly. of course, i use my own judgement as to what to believe and what to discard, as any person should.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Looks like you just ran across the 417 page thread of "Higher light answers for questions".

Basically, imo, the author and ilks are nothing more than attention whores that do nothing more that what a palm reader does: tell things without actually telling a damn thing !!
It's exactly what you are speaking of about the whole "higher self" bit.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe humans are in a stage of evolving, but I juuuuuust don't think that thread is a part of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that any being who is of a higher mind, runs around telling everyone that they are of a higher mind. It looks more like someone who is looking to be in the limelight for the attention.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

sorry the suit showed up at my post box, I couldn't figure out how to put it on but ME did, Me said that they would be back last week i'll let you know how it turns out

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Its my opinion that you are kind of in a contradictory in that you say you're enlightened, but won't beleive what's being said, because you can't have proof? I've seen some "ufo" type stuff with my g/f and homie before and have had extremely spiritual experiences that not only shattered my reality, but gave me a peace unlike anything I know, but because I can't give you proof I can't talk about it? If you knew anything of The Law of Free Will, you'd know that everyone is on different levels and you experience exactly what you're ready for and I can't just go get some of my alien buddies and bring them down if YOU(by you I mean people) aren't ready...it possibly could do more damage then good. I think maybe you should take a look at the material the Law of One and The Wanderers Handbook, things might make more sense after reading some of that.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
For proof of enlightenment and alien food orgies, please send a self addressed stamped envelope and $2.99 to:

Malzypants
c/o Universal Alien Nations
555 Canada Land
UF0 324

I accept cash or money order.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
I find it hard to believe that any being who is of a higher mind, runs around telling everyone that they are of a higher mind. It looks more like someone who is looking to be in the limelight for the attention.

People who know things share things. But if someone is of a higher ressonance they will tend to be on a different path than people of lower ressonance, and they won't cross much.

Think of the universe as a feedback mechanism. What you experience of it depends of what you, by thought, put into it. If you have an open mind you will tend to have wide experiences, if you have a closed mind that has to frame everything in a tight conceptual framework then the universe will let you experience things at your own pace.

The cut off mechanism is fear. If someone, out of compromise to scientific materialism for example, is scared to consider the alternatives because he or she knows that it will mean a paradigm shift, then the alternatives will, unless the universe throws a curveball, tend not to be apparent. But all that is needed is a change of mind and things open up like a flower.

I don't want attention, I post anonymously through a proxy... Perhaps my role is to just open people's mind a little bit to possibility and give them a choice in what they will experience. For sure that I am not here to "prove" anything or "change" people's minds. That's a personal choice folks, realise your own responsability in all this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join