It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell Feet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here I was, taking public transportation (however unfabulous it sounds) and I had a distinct whiff of someone who apparently was airing there feet, and seriously needs to clean them.

And I want to know who!

Never found out though, my stop was just a few blocks ahead.

Hey everyone, I'll be back shortly.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hmmm, i wondered where my son had gone off too.
i kid you not..his feet have been declared toxic to the environment.
nothing seems to fix the problem, even him leaving the room...it seems to cling to the walls..yucky....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I live in the tropics, and I sweat all the time....... like now, even with a ceiling fan moving the air. General daily count clothing change: underwear -2, t-shirts - 3, sox - 2.

No matter where we live, if we wear [closed, non-air-flow] shoes barefooted, we develop bacteria in our shoes. Those lil' cushions that come with shoes? They're the WORST! Little sponges is what they are, and you know what happens to an overused kitchen sponge.
I rip those thangs out and use gel inserts.

Thus, I've been mostly stinkless for the past ten or so years, since I discovered this. Athletic shoes are tough to clean. For me, it's a swim in the sea with sneakers, fixes them up.

I hear you, OP. feet stinkum, especially in the closed space of public transportation, is a nasty one.

I never used to smell like this when I was young. I'll have to remember to ask SDog if he's cognizant of being extra fragrant now that he's crossed 42.

new topics

join