It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu May Cause 90,000 U.S. Deaths, Report Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by robbiek1021

Supposedly the swine flu is a strain from the 1918 Spanish flu. This flu was harvested from corpses and there have been different threads about it.

John Case wrote a fictional book about just such a scenario back in 1999, check it out: The First Horseman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by robbiek1021
All of this stuff scares me, I have a 2 year old boy and a little girl due in october. I hear conspiracy theorist saying this is a government made flu and all sorts of crazy things. What is worse is sometimes when things are too far fetched to believe but it makes sense. Has anyone heard anything about this and if someone is more scientifically literate then myself can you explain to me in dumed down terms how these viruses evolve? I mean was swine flu around 200 years ago? Do we keep making these pigs test tubes with the horomones and antibiotics we pump them with for consumption? PLEASE HELP ME! sorry for the caps!

Check out this thread, I've got a doctor friend that I've sent this to and am awaiting confirmation on the content. preventdisease.com...

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This SURE seems to be being blown WAY out of proportion!

According to the U.N.'s own "World Health Organization" (WHO), ...

Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 - update 62 (revised 21 August 2009)

there have been OVER 182,166 confirmed cases of Swine Flu worldwide and only 1799 confirmed deaths!!!

According to my calculations, that would mean that the death rate from the Swine Flu is LESS than 1%!

I like this part of the OP's article!

Hospitals May Face Severe Disruption From Swine Flu

‘Overblown’ Estimates

The estimates seem “overblown,” Gross said, given that swine-flu outbreaks in 1968 and 1957 failed to cause as many deaths, even with medical technology and disease surveillance less advanced than today.

“Influenza, you can make all the predictions you want, but it’s more difficult than predicting the weather,” Gross said yesterday in a telephone interview, after the advisory report was made public. “If influenza was a stock, I wouldn’t touch it.”

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well a new Czar will be born the one that ensure you will be nice and willing to stand in line and get your shot.

If you refuse well homeland of deception will be making sure to make a good example of you.

And people still think America doesn't need a revolution.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
www.cidrap.umn.edu...

This article I found very interesting. It is saying the 1918 flu had avain compentants. They did this research in 2005.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well a new Czar will be born the one that ensure you will be nice and willing to stand in line and get your shot.

If you refuse well homeland of deception will be making sure to make a good example of you.

And people still think America doesn't need a revolution.

What kind of revolution are you looking for?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's another article that repeats the 90,000 # of deaths: wcbstv.com... (without backing it up, see how the original article has spread out into other media outlets?)

The constant drumbeat continues on 90,000 deaths. Fear Fear Fear, get your shots now!

My personal theory now is that this vaccine is a stealth "bailout" for Big Pharma.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by Finalized]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join