It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camouflaged New Building at Kirtland AFB

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotmyrealname
Surely they could do the same with this...

I don't think they are concerned with hiding it. If they were they would do this...

Volkel, Uden, Netherlands
+51° 39' 27.92", +5° 42' 8.09"

It is the site of one of the Nuclear Weapon repositories that the US maintains in Europe

Redacted Island
Kwajalein Atoll
Marshall Islands

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
ARMY LASER TOYS

MTHEL - Mobile Tactical High Energy Laser

THEL White Sands New Mexico

The Tactical High Energy Laser (THEL) program is a key component of U.S.-Israel strategic cooperation designed to counter short-range rockets. Israel faces a constant threat from Hezbollah-guerillas staging attacks on its northern border. The THEL, still in developmental stages, will serve to protect Israeli troops and civilians in advent of these affronts.The THEL precursor, the Nautilus, destroyed a short-range rocket in flight during testing in February 1996 at a site in New Mexico, nine months after the project was launched. This was the first time a laser has ever destroyed a ballistic missile.

In April 1996 the U.S. agreed to accelerate high energy laser development after Hezbollah guerrillas fired over two dozen of Katyusha rockets at Israel during its 17-day period operation against the terrorists. Soon after, both President Clinton and former U.S. Defense Secretary William Perry have pledged to expand work on the THEL.

THEL will be a transportable laser weapon system which will be used by both the Israeli Defense Forces and eventually will have applications for the U.S. Army. The U.S. Army Space and Strategic Defense Command and the Israel Ministry of Defense are managing the program and the test program is conducted at the High Energy Laser Test Facility (HELSTF) in New Mexico.

www.israeli-weapons.com...

MTHEL - Mobile Tactical High Energy Laser

THEL Directed Energy Laser Weapon

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
And just in time for Christmas...

Every kid will want one

Playing with RC Planes on Tax Payers Dime

High Energy Laser Attack

PERSONNEL HALTING and STIMULATION RESPONSE (PHaSR)

Kirtland AFB

www.kirtland.af.mil...

BIG PICTURE

PHASER

At least it only has stun setting... well...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Is it possible that these "camouflaged tarps" are actually protecting not hiding something from the surrounding desert? Just a thought

Yup... 'eco friendly' Its all about protecting the desert turtles
(that's why BLM is closing John's mine.I think he saw maybe two of them over 30 years
)

Here is a compressor building at HAARP

Before...

After...

Seems a waste of money because obviously we can see it...

but still don't know what's under there... maybe that Alien spacecraft

You seem to be thinking in the wrong direction, seemingly desperate for a 'cover up', if you pardon the humour
What might be beneath the tarp could be delicate instruments, with the covering protecting them from the desert sand/dust (and not the other way round). This could be a temporary measure whilst they complete an installation or construction. Until/If the cover is removed then this is just a game of forum of "what's in the box"

Of course this is a dull explanation without the excitement of serious looking men in suits, shades and wires dangling from their ears

[edit on 26/8/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

What might be beneath the tarp could be delicate instruments, with the covering protecting them from the desert sand/dust (and not the other way round).

And yet they still chose to use the more expensive camouflage covering...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

What might be beneath the tarp could be delicate instruments, with the covering protecting them from the desert sand/dust (and not the other way round).

And yet they still chose to use the more expensive camouflage covering...

I was not aware you had a price list!

It's rectangles, not camouflage.
It looks nothing like the compressor pictures that Zorgon decided to post. If it was desert camouflage, you may have a point, but its not is it? In fact it doesn't blend in at all.

[edit on 26/8/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Of course this is a dull explanation without the excitement of serious looking men in suits, shades and wires dangling from their ears

They don't use the dangling wires anymore... just implants...

If its simply for shade it wouldn't need to be camo and a bright reflective cover would keep the heat off better than camo

This one is a concrete bomb proof weapons bunker... notice it matches the terrain

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I was not aware you had a price list!

Of course we do... Guy Cramer is a good buddy

And 'cover up' is his business... that HAARP compressor was one of his

www.hyperstealth.com...

His granddad worked with John Lear's father

[edit on 26-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

They don't use the dangling wires anymore... just implants...

If its simply for shade it wouldn't need to be camo and a bright reflective cover would keep the heat off better than camo

I mentioned sand and dust, not heat

This one is a concrete bomb proof weapons bunker... notice it matches the terrain

Notice your picture is not camouflaged, unless its camouflaged to look like a building!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola If it was desert camouflage, you may have a point, but its not is it? In fact it doesn't blend in at all

That's because your missing the stuff all around the building

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I mentioned sand and dust, not heat

And how does camo protect better against that?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They even blended the dirt road in with the roof. *Note that little turnabout

The 'building' itself is built into the slope of one of the surrounding hills, but one can't see that from this angle.

(I know you have though
)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola If it was desert camouflage, you may have a point, but its not is it? In fact it doesn't blend in at all

That's because your missing the stuff all around the building

That doesn't blend in either, in fact it looks like they've not even tried. If you showed a picture similar to your compressor pic, I'd agree you were onto something, at the very least finding a camouflaged building

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

at the very least finding a camouflaged building

So do you just see a building?

If so, can you locate the back end of it? Do you know where it ends?

*Or do you think that this may be just the visible portion of something larger?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Originally posted by Exuberant1

at the very least finding a camouflaged building

So do you just see a building?

If so, can you locate the back end of it? Do you know where it ends?

*Or do you think that this may be just the visible portion of something larger?

There's no point just writing 'cover' on a photograph and hoping for the best. What you need to do is obtain a picture of its construction, or have an idea about how much earth was removed from the site to gauge the volume of the building. ONLY then can you start pointing fingers. I mean you don't know how DEEP that building goes. Do you honestly think they would spend X amount of $ just for it stick out like a sore thumb on google earth?

You've done a lot of research into this, but I think you're beginning to run blind on this one, with more speculation than evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-LolaI mean you don't know how DEEP that building goes.

Sure I do... the tunnel data was already posted in the documents.
I don't intend to repost it... I have other projects to work on. If you cannot see that the whole area is covered behind the building, I guess they did a better job than you think.

Nice effort at attempted distraction though...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-LolaI mean you don't know how DEEP that building goes.

I don't intend to repost it... I have other projects to work on. If you cannot see that the whole area is covered behind the building, I guess they did a better job than you think.

So in summary:
(1) they've got a top secret building,
(2) built and camouflaged it (poorly, so poorly, it shows up on Google Earth)
(3) let the schematics of the plans leak onto the internet

This is essentially what you're stating?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

As usual.....take a bunch of stuff in plain sight and weave an interesting "scenario" around it. None of which bears close scrutiny.

You and Dan Brown oughta' collaborate.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join